Guys tonight's Gala is unfair

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
πŸ˜•..tonight on the gala stage it self they r voting out one contestant..how cud they do it without audience votes?

n i guess as the sum other member had posted rakesh is been voted it.. i guess its him who judges r voting out.

right now the show is on and they have two rounds tonight..this is sooo unfair!..this is sad!

and guys .. let me tell one thing which ihad in my mind for many weeks.. i alwys had this in my mind tht they will not let rakesh win just coz he is married.😭

im not surprised at all if they voted out rakesh..since he is married may be they did it..may be they think fan following will be less for married guys..

remember gurpreet on KTH😭..ekta wanted him to hide it too from public tht he is married😑..same thing i guess here alsoπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i couldnt bear to see the show..i skipped πŸ˜•

they brought in hariharan as the executioner 😭

ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if they wanted to remove 2 contestants in one week they could have done either-

1..with rehan safe,the other 4 could have faced public voting and bottom 2 could have been evicted..

2.palash after saving anandrupa..should have asked 3 to face voting and bottom 2 could have left.who gets max votes is safe..2 people have left together in an earlier episode..

BUT NO 😑
they wanted to control...
evict one by public vote and kick the other one out... 😑

i have never seen judges in any show try to take away thepeoples right to vote and choose..their job is only to guide the public in voting..
buttercup thumbnail
im so upset.. im speechless πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ..really..
how cud they do it?
they got all money thru his votes.. n now throwing him out? πŸ˜•
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the rules of the reality shows change according to convenience... its part n parcel of this... i wud say, its unfair, but thats about it... btw coming to todays show, palash is really gone crazy πŸ˜† asking daler to list the 13 times where neeti went out of tune πŸ˜† i really think, palash has done maximum damage to these contestants than anyone else... u want a guru who corrects u when u r wrong, not someone who idiotically supports u in everything u do...

buttercup thumbnail
but sony is only doing this?
II 2 - Big Boss - now fame x.
bigg boss they wanted rakhi to remain to raise trp's but for final they threw her out.

same for II 2- they threw amey out jus coz he was in sa re ga ma pa πŸ˜•

we better not have any favs.in sony reality shows πŸ˜•
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: buttercup

but sony is only doing this?
II 2 - Big Boss - now fame x.
bigg boss they wanted rakhi to remain to raise trp's but for final they threw her out.

same for II 2- they threw amey out jus coz he was in sa re ga ma pa πŸ˜•

we better not have any favs.in sony reality shows πŸ˜•

no its with all shows... see nach baliye season 1... they suspiciously removed public voting for the semi finalsπŸ˜• then srgmp they declared a tie between nihira and hema - for goodness sake, how can there be a tie with lakhs of votes comingπŸ˜†

buttercup thumbnail
im not sure i shud hv expectation with II 3 now πŸ˜†
varmap thumbnail
and they even do not tell the points scored by each....
gums thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
RAKESH HAS BEEN EVICTED BY THE JURY AND FACULTY THEMSELVES JUST BECAUSE HE GETS AMPLE PERCENTAGE OF VOTES AND THAT THEY CANNOT SAVE THE OTHER CONTESTANTS WHO ARE PERFORMING JUST EQUAL OR LESS TO HIM (EXCEPT REHAN) (DONT KNOW WHY THIS PARTIALITY)...SAYING PAPA, PAPA, PALASH HAS ONLY BEEN A CRUEL FATHER WHO WOULD NOT EVEN BOTHER TO SHED A SINGLE DROP OF TEAR FOR HIM...WHAT A SHAMELESS FATHER!!

NOW, WE GOT TO DO SOMETHING FOR RAKESH, HE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN EVICTED IN THIS MANNER...HE MUST HAVE UNDERGONE THE SAME VOTING PROCESS LIKE ALL THE OTHER FAME-X CONTESTANTS..WHY IGNORE RAKESH ALONE...WE SHOULD BRING JUSTICE TO RAKESH.

LET HIM COME BACK TO THE SHOW AND PERFORM AGAIN ...LET THE NATION EVICT HIM IF HE IS NOT UP-TO-THE MARK...IT BECOMES OUR DUTY TO VOICE FOR RAKESH OR WHOEVER IS IN THIS PLACE!!

IF THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...LET'S BOYCOTT WATCHING THE UPCOMING SHOWS.

LET US NOT BECOME FOOLS BY WITNESSING EVERYTHING SILENT!!