Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
I think its good to add a new rule like whoever comes bottom 3 five times should get eliminated automatically without public voting...

When I heard qazi saved first time itself I knew he may eb next Qazi....

Public saved Qazi & made him win....& where is he now? nothing hearing abt him at all except some shows earlier...Whts the need of making someone winner like that except the fact of getting so much vote income...

I havent seen his earlier performances but I guess there will be something which making judges nominating him all times in danger zone... 😕
kothra thumbnail

Actually all reality are fake..they are always dng for money

I hope no one will vote in finals..unlogo ko samaj mein ayega😡

kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: gums

RAKESH HAS BEEN EVICTED BY THE JURY AND FACULTY THEMSELVES JUST BECAUSE HE GETS AMPLE PERCENTAGE OF VOTES AND THAT THEY CANNOT SAVE THE OTHER CONTESTANTS WHO ARE PERFORMING JUST EQUAL OR LESS TO HIM (EXCEPT REHAN) (DONT KNOW WHY THIS PARTIALITY)...SAYING PAPA, PAPA, PALASH HAS ONLY BEEN A CRUEL FATHER WHO WOULD NOT EVEN BOTHER TO SHED A SINGLE DROP OF TEAR FOR HIM...WHAT A SHAMELESS FATHER!!

NOW, WE GOT TO DO SOMETHING FOR RAKESH, HE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN EVICTED IN THIS MANNER...HE MUST HAVE UNDERGONE THE SAME VOTING PROCESS LIKE ALL THE OTHER FAME-X CONTESTANTS..WHY IGNORE RAKESH ALONE...WE SHOULD BRING JUSTICE TO RAKESH.

LET HIM COME BACK TO THE SHOW AND PERFORM AGAIN ...LET THE NATION EVICT HIM IF HE IS NOT UP-TO-THE MARK...IT BECOMES OUR DUTY TO VOICE FOR RAKESH OR WHOEVER IS IN THIS PLACE!!

IF THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...LET'S BOYCOTT WATCHING THE UPCOMING SHOWS.

LET US NOT BECOME FOOLS BY WITNESSING EVERYTHING SILENT!!

FameX thinks tht we janta dont have brains..Actually they are the once dnt have brains..fighting in each gala..Palast doest knw abt sur..exchanging words with the judges...

The whole show is fake😡

buttercup thumbnail
qazi n rakesh r very two differnt.
rakesh really had it all to win ..they just used him in the show to get votes..thts wht i feel.. 😛
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
stupid judges x] honestly i can't belive my ears rakesh is out ...can somebody please put todays video link
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

qazi n rakesh r very two differnt.
rakesh really had it all to win ..they just used him in the show to get votes..thts wht i feel.. 😛

qazi had it all to win too!i  was and am a huge arijit singh fan..after he left i was heart broken and thought i will not watch anymore..but later i voted for qazi in hundreds..very day i used to send votes..

qazi was very special..he inspired us to be like him...by the final gala he was singing the best too-most amazing👏👏

rakesh too is the nicest person in this academy,besides having a great voice..he too didnt get any training at all because of his poverty,that is why he makes mistakes-but look at his natural talent👏👏

i hate this show😡

Edited by ankita31 - 17 years ago
soniasheel thumbnail
hundred percent agreed with ankita 31.The show has used jantas money and last moment they kicked janta out by not allowing us to vote rakesh. 😡