Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awwww...6th fan club!! πŸ‘
congratz to all srk fanz! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
i luv srk 😳 😳
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Zaara welcome back to the forum 😊

Srk mentioned he never approached for dhoom 3 but if he get approached, im not sure if he should do. Because i heard aamir is also in the movie and he will make sure his role is stronger than srk which i won't like. I didn't liked dhoom 2 versions, i don't know how the story will be. But is srk role is similar to don, like how he was driving the car and being evil then i would love too.
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Vishal Dadlani's acting debut in Om Shanti Om

By IndiaFM News Bureau, February 9, 2007 - 12:01 IST

Vishal Dadlani of Vishal-Shekhar fame has composed music for big names in Bollywood like Salaam Namaste and Dus. And now, he will be seen making a cameo in a Farah Khan's directorial venture Om Shanti Om.

Vishal is the vocalist of one of Mumbai's hottest rock bands called Pentagram. He was also a VJ at Channel V for a brief period of time. The uber cool composer was doing the music of Om Shanti Om, when Farah walked up to him and offered him a part in her film. Says Vishal,"I was just working on the music for Farah's film Om Shanti Om. She came up to me and asked me to do this small part. I got into it because I happened to be available." And so, Vishal did the part in the same clothes that he was wearing at the time!

He obviously had no time to change into anything else. Did he do any sort of preparations for the part? "I am not an actor", quips Vishal, "So I was not at all ready for it. It was hardly a role; my part was only for 30 seconds."

Om Shanti Om stars Farah's good friend Shah Rukh Khan and debutante Deepika Padukone in the lead. The film is slated for a late 2007 release.

Incidentally, his composer partner Shekhar Ravjiani had played a walkon part in the film Home Delivery.

http://indiafm.com/news/2007/02/09/8850/index.html
~x divya x~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
noone really answered this Q for me..is it true tht srk and aamir dun get along?
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
SRK to rock on Antakshari too

By Subhash K Jha

Though Star COO's decision to leave the Channel is now final Sameer Nair still continues to be enormously active in what the staffers at Star refer to his double hurrah.

While KBC rocks to Nair's tune, his other baby Antakshari New Challenge which goes on air on Star One from this Friday is getting Nair's complete interest.

Not only is Nair on the set all the time he also roped in new buddy Shah Rukh Khan to make a guest appearance on the inaugural episode of Antakshari New Challenge.

The charismatic Khan brought the house down.

Says the programme's producer-director Gajendra Singh, "Shah Rukh entered the set to the sound of the qawwalli from Veer-Zara which anchor Anu Kapoor sang live for him.

Shah Rukh joined the participants and was a bundle of excitement. We couldn't have hoped for a better start to the show, all thanks to Samir Nair. I'd call Ankakshari New Challenge his baby as much as mine."

Adds Gajendra Singh, "This is a new beginning for me. I've launched a new production house Sai Baba Productions with this new show. We've worked really hard to make Antakshari New Challenge a whopper.

Anu Kapoor and tv actress Juhi Parmar are wonderful together. They exude a tremendous confidence and are totally in tune with the younger generation."

The nayi dosti between Nair, Shah Rukh is an extension of the earlier nair-Karan Johar dosti that too Star's COO to NDTV's entertainment channel. According to the people close to Sameer Nair he would soon be collaborating with the Khan on various projects.

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=13357
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Hungama brings Shah Rukh to your Mobile

By IndiaFM News Bureau, February 10, 2007 - 10:42 IST

Hungama mobile along with T-series saw the grand launch of Kar le Kar le Dhamal music for mobile. The event was held in Mumbai last night launched through the hands of none other than Shah Rukh Khan. This will be the first time when the music will be available to be downloaded on mobile before it reaches the stores in the market.

Along with this several other features such as 'Full Music' monophonic ring tones; polytones, ringback tones wallpaper, etc will also be available according to the type of mobile phone.

After the launch Shah Rukh Khan interacted with the media and was heard saying "When I personally downloaded the music on my mobile it was a great experience by hearing it on my own phone. Hungama Mobile is providing a new platform by giving a new experience to the audience. The new Gen X is definitely going to be excited with such exciting features and I can say now mobile will be the next new destination, for music."

Mr. Neeraj Roy, MD and CEO, Hungama Mobile said that "We sincerely appreciate the support of Shah Rukh, who in his own way has encouraged this step.

Also present at the event was the chairman and Managing Director of T-series who said that "Considering our long association with Hungama Mobile, we are delighted to take it one step further for the mobile industry."

Hungama mobile is the owner of the world's most popular Bollywood portal, www.indiafm.com and has worked on over 1000films on the mobile and online space and it was only appropriate that they team up with the King Khan himself to bring the Global South Asian audience this unique experience.

So if all you people out there want to see SRK grooving to the sensational number just SMS SRK to 4646 to download music, you also get better options to either download a monophonic ring tone for black and white handsets. GPRS enabled subscribers can access a Shahrukh Khan portal to download the Kar Le Kar Le Koi Dhamal Polyphonic, true tones and other mobile content.

http://indiafm.com/news/2007/02/10/8859/index.html
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
An eventful week in Bollywood

By IndiaFM News Bureau, February 10, 2007 - 09:26 IST

From launches of mobile phones to postal stamps… Bollywood celebrities are all over the place. It is their iconic appeal and influence that makes them a constant hit at events and parties. IndiaFM gives you a low down on the hottest events and the hottest Bollywood stars that made headlines this week!

SRK makes some Dhamaal

Friday, February 9, saw the launch of Shah Rukh Khan's music album Karle Karle Koi Dhamaal. For the first time in Asia, this album is available in form of downloads on mobile even before it is out in music stores. Features such as full music monophonic ringtones, polytones, ringback tones wallpapers, etc. are now available, and are suitable for all kinds of mobile phones. This launch was presented by Hungama mobile. To receive exclusive downloadables of this album you can simply SMS SRK to 4646.

http://indiafm.com/slideshow/2007/02/10/73/index1.html
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Hungama Mobile brings Shahrukh on your mobile   

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
KBC's starry Valentines Day!

By IndiaFM News Bureau, February 10, 2007 - 08:59 IST

Valentines Day is all over the city and on KBC as well. On February 14 2007, a special V-Day episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati will be telecasted on Star Plus. Shah Rukh Khan will quiz Bollywood celebrities like Malaika Arora – Arbaaz Khan, Farhan – Zoya Akthar, Karan Johar and Farah Khan on Wednesday.

In this two-hour special episode, the King Khan, along with Mr. Computer, will ask questions on a lighter note to the star participants. The three celebrity-couples will donate all their prize money amounts to various charities or causes that they hold close to their hearts. Arbaaz and Malaika will donate their winnings to St Anthony's Home for the Aged, Zoya and Farhan Akthar will donate to Nivara Hakk Welfare, and Karan and Farah Khan will give away the prize amount to Bal Jeevan Trust.

At the end of the episode, all the three couples will be dancing to the tunes of SRK's newly launched KBC song – Karle Karle Tu Ek Sawaal. It seems like the Valentines special episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati will surely leave the viewers spellbound!

http://indiafm.com/news/2007/02/10/8858/index.html
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
KBC Valentine's Day Special

[Saturday, February 10, 2007>

Shahrukh Khan does things in style. He is doing a good job on the hottest seat of Indian television. check him out here as he has loads of fun with his friends Farah Khan, Karan Johar, Arbaz Khan, Malaika Arora Khan, Farhan Akhtar and Zoya Khan on the Valentine's Day Special episode of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'. This one's an exclusive....Savour it.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/gallery/m/Events/kb c100207/181879.html