SRK Fan Club - - Part 6!

Posted: 17 years ago

Hello all SRK'ians and welcome to part six of:

πŸ˜ƒ THE KINGDOM OF KOMPLETE KHAN-NESS! πŸ˜ƒ

The place to express your love, support and respect for King Khan! 😳

All fans are welcome! πŸ˜‰

TO JOIN:  Simply introduce yourself and tell us what you 'most' adore about Shahrukh!

(Note: we will have an "active members list" that will be updated either daily or weekly, if you are a fan, please try to visit and stay "active," otherwise your name will not be added to (and may be removed from)  the "active" list, though you will still be considered a member and supporter)! 😊

'ACTIVE' MEMBERS LIST:

srk_preity_kajo (Zaara)

doly_455 (Doly)

amna_malik (Amna)

lilyrose (Ambreen)

teen_indiausa (Pari)

sweet_kp (Khair)

Reema_J (Reema)

Niya

Mink's Pink

diyafan

Tansha

ayeshag

tangina r (Tang)

~rahul ki rani~ (Dayeeta)

vinit_fan

ani11 (Anita)

blue rose (Ayesha)

indiandoll89 (Meera)

coolgirl249

white rose (Uzi)

sus143 (Suzi)

nandipandi15

jenny1000

~Roses_95~

Affi

kyph03

maro.afg

fariha17

laney

Muqualp

jassie_17

coolsonu

sidsk

prajakta567

mehroo123

Gujji_babe

tiya1

bubblezz (Shelly)

Fashion_2005 (Sabeena)

Melvee

*kuch na kaho*

bollyfan

pakiza_srk

love srk

ruqia

fizzwizz

bollycrazy

*simran*

luvneet

CURRENT EVENTS:

DOTW (Discussion of the Week) - We will have weekly discussions on different topics and/or issues regarding Shah Rukh Khan.  There will not be any prizes/awards based on this segment; it is now just a participation discussion! 😊  

This week's discussion question:  

In comparison to Mr. Amitabh Bachchan, how do you rate SRK's performance as the new host of KBC?!  Do you think there should be anything that SRK should change or improve on, while hosting the game show?!

* Discussion ends on the evening of: February 25, 2007! *

QOTW (Question of the Week) - Kaun Banega Crorepati?!

There will be a question posted weekly with a prize amount [as the amounts increase, the difficulty of the question does also], answer all questions correctly and become the crorepati of the fan club! πŸ˜ƒ

Games - Clue game!

*In this game, all you have to do is post 3 clues from any SRK movie; the clues can be names of co-stars, parts of the movie title in English, etc., and once a members guesses the correct movie, they are to sing any song from that specific film. Remember... if you answer, you must also post the following set of clues!

*ALL clues/songs posted must be from an SRK film! πŸ˜ƒ

MOM (Member of the Month) We have been selecting MOM's for our club based on participation and activeness in the club! 

Current MOM: To be announced soon!

PARTYComin' soon to celebrate our newest MOM!

*NOTE: If you are posting articles, photographs, etc., please make sure that another member has not already posted the same material! Sometimes there are repeats!  It's only natural to not realize or notice, but if and when you do... please kindly edit your post! 😊

Edited by Reema_J - 17 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! PART 6 πŸ‘
CONGRATS EVERYONE πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Alright, here's the next question for QOTW:

QOTW for $200: In which film did SRK not play a negative role?

A. Anjaam

B. Baadshah

C. Darr

D. Baazigar

=============================================

I'll start out the new game also:

Clues:

1. Rani Mukherjee

2. "Walking"

3. Truck driver

Edited by Reema_J - 17 years ago
hooooo wooooooooooooooooooooooow πŸ‘ congrade to ever 1 for part 6 yahooooooooooooooooo πŸ˜› . and i must sayy ur qustion is veryy easy Reema_J lol πŸ˜†

srk rocks n he is the best πŸ‘
Well... it's only a $200 question, they always start off that easy! 😳

BTW... you can just call me Reema! 😊
Originally posted by Reema_J

Alright, here's the next question for QOTW:

QOTW for $200: In which film did SRK not play a negative role?

A. Anjaam

B. Baadshah

C. Darr

D. Baazigar

=============================================

I'll start out the new game also:

Clues:

1. Rani Mukherjee

2. "Walking"

3. Truck driver

Baasdshah

and clue game answer is chalte chalte

Hello SRKians, I am sabeena and congrats 2 everyone for SRK fanclub part 6. I have a request to everyone to be active as much you can and get to know more KING KHAN πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Sameer Nair brings Shah Rukh on 'Antakshari New Challenege'

By Subhash K. Jha, IANS

Sameer Nair's decision to leave STAR India is final, but the former CEO still continues to be enormously active in what the staffers at the channel refer to as his double hurrah.

While "Kaun Banega Crorepati" (KBC) with Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan as the new host rocks to Nair's tune, his other baby "Antakshari New Challenge", starting Friday on STAR One, is getting Nair's complete interest.

Not only is Nair on the sets all the time, he also roped in new buddy Shah Rukh Khan to make a guest appearance at the inaugural episode of "Antakshari..".

The charismatic star brought the house down.

"Shah Rukh entered the set to the sound of the qawwalli from 'Veer-Zaara', which anchor Anu Kapoor sang live for him. Shah Rukh joined the participants and was a bundle of excitement. We couldn't have hoped for a better start to the show, all thanks to Nair. I'd call 'Ankakshari New Challenge' his baby as much as mine," Gajendra Singh, producer-director of the show, told IANS.

Singh says this is a new beginning for me.

"I've launched a new production house Sai Baba Productions with this new show. We've worked really hard to make 'Antakshari New Challenge' a whopper. Anu and TV actress Juhi Parmar are wonderful together. They exude tremendous confidence and are totally in tune with the younger generation."

The friendship between Nair and Shah Rukh is an extension of the earlier Nair-Karan Johar camaraderie. According to people close to Nair, he would soon be collaborating with Shah Rukh on various projects.

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/07/feb/09_sameer_nair_ shah_rukh_khan_veer_zaara.asp
KBC News - Khan's surprises for Valentine's Day

Khan promises a fun filled Valentine's Day episode next week.

Shah Rukh Khan is a busy man these days planning his Valentine's Day. And it's no mean task since he plans to involve the entire nation in it including you!

He's roping in his friends and colleagues from the industry and plans to surprise and enthrall his audiences. From singing and dancing to letting out deeply held family secrets, SRK gets his friends to spill the beans.

Even during rehearsals, Karan Johar looked petrified about the questions that would come his way. And the questions didn't only leave him stumped – at one rehearsal question not one celebrity out of the six could give the correct answer!

Up-coming director, Zoya Akhtar, was more nervous about being dressed up before the camera than of the questions while Farhan Akhtar was his usual cool-as-a-cucumber self. As far as Malaika Arora and Arbaz Khan were concerned, it was difficult to decide was the Hot Seat hot or were they sizzling. But it was their little son who seemed to be having the most fun running around the KBC set while mum and dad were busy trying to get all their answers right.

So what happened once the cameras rolled?

For that you will just have to wait for a few days more…

Wish SRK for Valentine's day!
Click to message

Friday, February 9, 2007

http://kbclive.indya.com/news/news_vday.html
 congrats on completing 5 partsEdited by fizzwizz - 17 years ago