SRK Fan Club - - Part 6! - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Congratz for our 6th fc πŸ‘ . The answer to the question is badshah
heyaaa!!! wow!!! 6th fc??!!! wow!!! congrats everyone!!!!

btw.. im also nt on the list 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

ps.. the answer to the ques... is... Baadshaah!!! (omg.. loved the title song.. hayyye... 😳 lol)
Malaika Arora plays a superwoman

09th Feb 2007 20.30 IST
By ApunKaChoice

Gorgeous Malaika Arora will be seen in a very unusual role in Farah Khan's forthcoming film Om Shanti Om .

Malaika, who hasn't been much in action on the silver screen of late, was approached by Shah Rukh Khan for 'Om Shanti Om', which is produced by SRK's company Red Chillies Entertainment.

In the movie, Malaika plays a superwoman who dresses up in a snazzy red gown and keeps hopping from rooftop to rooftop. Malaika says her character is "sweet and funny".

While it is still not known whether Malaika charged any remuneration for her role in the film, she did get a gift hamper from Shah Rukh after her work was over. The hamper reportedly contained flowers, a Tag Heuer watch and a cell phone.

Recently, Malaika also appeared on KBC 3 along with her hubby Arbaaz Khan . The couple reportedly won 12.50 lakh rupees after which they decided to hug their host goodbye.

http://apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/20070209-3.html
Pyarelal scores music for Om Shanti Om

By Ashok Anchan
5 February 2007, 12:19 PM

MUMBAI: Music director Pyarelal will compose the music score for Red Chillies Entertainment's next film, Om Shanti Om.

The film is being directed by Farah Khan and stars Shah Rukh Khan, new find Deepika Padukone, Arjun Rampal and others. The film's lyrics have penned by Gulzar. Vishal – Shekhar will also provide music for the film.

The 1970s film Karz has reportedly inspired Om Shanti Om, which is also based on the theme of reincarnation. Says Pyarelal, "The story of Om Shanti Om travels from the 1970s till the present generation. We (Pyarelal and his partner Laxmikant) had provided the music for a similar film, Karz starring Rishi Kapoor. This film is a romantic comedy. I have recorded one song in Shreya Ghosal's voice. The music has the feel of the seventies, with a fusion of western music and Indian classical. Shah Rukh Khan plays a double role, his character too will travel from the 70s till date. He plays Om, an aspiring musician, who is unfortunately killed. He is re-born in the new century. Vishal-Shekhar will provide the modern score."

From 1963 to 1998, the composer duo composed music for more than 500 songs for filmmakers like Raj Kapoor, Dev Anand, Feroze Khan, B R Chopra, Shakti Samanta, Manmohan Desai, Yash Chopra, Subhash Ghai and Manoj Kumar."

Their first movie was Babubhai Mistry's Parasmani in 1963, while the duo's first time big hit was Dosti in 1964; which fetched them their first Filmfare award for Best Music Director.

http://www.businessofcinema.com/?file=story&id=2204
Hello everyone!

Thanks for the request Sabeena, I know I'm as active as I can be these days! Also, you're supposed to sing a song from the movie that you guess and then post clues to the next one! 😳

Sorry fizzwizz and bollycrazy... I had been inactive earlier and did not get to know all the new members! What are your names?! 😳 I will add you to the list right now! πŸ˜ƒ

@ Amna: Long time no see yaar! How are you?!
hey reema!!! thx yaar 😳 im akanksha πŸ˜ƒ or kansha/kanshu 😊 x

ok reema 😊

Baadshah- kehna hai jo dil seh kaho, dilbar mere dil mei rahooo..mohabbat ki nahee hai mohabbat ho gaye hai ab darna bhi kia o

Chalte Chalte: tauba tumhare yeh ishare, hum to deewane hain tumhare. raaz yeh kaise khol rahee ho, tum ankhoon seh bol rahee ho, jadoo ahtey hain tumhare

Clues

Preity Zinta

Disease

Fake marriage

Edited by Fashion_2005 - 17 years ago
hmm.. sab di... is it kal ho na ho??? πŸ˜ƒ nt sure bout fake marriage.. πŸ˜•
omgg..im so lateee..congratzz on SRK FC #6 guyss!! πŸ‘

SRK rocks! πŸ˜›

xx Shelly 😊

Originally posted by bollycrazy

hmm.. sab di... is it kal ho na ho??? πŸ˜ƒ nt sure bout fake marriage.. πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†

u got itπŸ˜ƒremember srk tells preity he is married to sonali😳and shows her the picture telling that's my wifeπŸ˜† now u have to sing a song and give your cluesπŸ˜›