Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 21 days ago

Such an incredibly sweet video πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ήβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7ccVa-SRke/?igsh=MTl3bndjeWx5ZTZ6dA==

CONGRATULATIONS TO KKR & SRK πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

congrats Hiralsmiley40u were consistent just like kkr team. Congrats for winning the IPL 2024 prediction game

congrats for the top 3 position in overall ipl 2024 prediction game n for winning prizesmiley40smiley32

Congratulations guys πŸ₯³ 

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

whats the stats for this? like how is this determined? smiley23

Probably the cricketer from the winning side who was key to delivering his side the trophy.  That would be MVP leader Sunil Narine πŸ† 

priya185 thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Suhana looked like she had happy tears after they won

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

There is an MVP system they keep showing on TV from time to time. It calculates the overall impact of the player in every department . This makes sure that even if the team doesn't reach finals or win, they don't miss out if they have done exceedingly well. 

I recall 2012 when Morne Morkel looked like the MVP bcos he took DD to the top 2, but was inexplicably left out of Q2 bcos those idiot selectors wanted one more batsman to the purple cap holder.  As a result, DD didn't get to the finals, and Narine ended up w/ the player of the series at the end of the day

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I know it don't matter for Aussies, but hope Travis Head and Glenn Maxwell gets back their form before upcoming T20 WC smiley27

Does Head still open for Australia?  I thought he was a makeshift opener until they decided on someone else.  Unlike India, pitches in N America will be pretty much Australian pitches, so he'd have a good chance in the middle order

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

winner cheque is less than starc's cheque smiley37

While πŸ‘₯ may have mocked it in the first few matches, 3 match winning spells from him proved that he earned it

I'd like to see him & Narine in future KKR ads