Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

SRH vs RR 2024, IPL Match Today: Playing XI prediction, head-to-head stats,  key players, pitch report and weather update | Ipl News - The Indian Express

SRH vs RR IPL 2024 Qualifier 2: Dew Factor in Chennai

Chennai's conditions favor teams bowling first, with dew affecting the second innings. This factor might influence the toss decision and subsequent strategies.

Travis Head’s Form Woes

Head, SRH’s MVP, faced challenges with consecutive ducks, yet his historical dominance against Trent Boult adds intrigue to their potential face-off in this match.

R Ashwin’s Resurgence

Despite a slow start, Ashwin found his rhythm, claiming seven wickets in the last four matches at an impressive economy, crucial for RR in this high-stakes game.

Viswasruti thumbnail

IPL 2024 Qualifier 2: SRH vs RR Astrology Predictions - InstaAstro

The Battle of Powerplays

SRH’s aggressive powerplay strategy set them apart, scoring over 100 runs twice this season, highlighting their intent to dominate early in the innings.

Rajasthan Royals’ Bowling Strengths

RR's bowling unit is formidable, featuring a left-arm swing bowler, two elite spinners, and skilled death seamers, proving pivotal in curbing SRH's high-scoring tendencies.

SRH’s Record-Breaking Batting Prowess

SRH shattered records with colossal totals, surpassing the highest team total in IPL thrice this season, showcasing Travis Head and Abhishek Sharma’s explosive opening partnerships.

Viswasruti thumbnail

IPL 2024, SRH vs RR: My11Circle Prediction, Dream11 Team, Fantasy Tips &  Pitch Report | Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals | Cricket Times

Coming to team dynamics, Sunrisers might bring an extra spinner in their Playing 11 if the Chepauk wicket assists the spinners. Rajasthan will look to retain their winning combination from the previous match.

Rajasthan entered the Qualifier 2 after winning the Eliminator against high-flying Royal Challengers Bengaluru. The winner of today's match will lock horns with Kolkata Knight Riders on May 26.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Thanks for the tag!

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

SR🧡🧡🧡🧡

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 23 days ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Want SRH to win but I know RR will easily win as SRplayers won't be able to play on Chepauk pitch

RR bowling is good and this pitch also supports spin

Ek tarah se accha hi hoga agar SRaaj eliminate ho gayi toh

Finals mein haarne ka dukh nahi hoga

As I am 200% sure that KKR will win final

I cannot see my favourite team losing to same team thrice that to too badly (at least group stage defeat was by less margin)

Anyway jo hoga dekha jayega

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Today also Golden duck loading for Travis Head

Hattrick hogi

Trent Boult isse first ball/over mein hi out karegasmiley37

Phir uske baad puri team collapse and will hardly make 100 runssmiley37

Not talking negative but this is the truth 

So zero hopes

Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Madhu.smiley31

May the best team win.

Cheers..

RiddlerPump thumbnail

Thank you for the tag Madhu! Lets go RR..

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Thanks for the tag. Hope RR wins 🩷