Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Parag needs to finish games

Riyan Parag’s failures and criticism on social media and pundits have been well-documented. However, the Assam player finally brought his domestic form to Rajasthan Royals and has had a stellar season batting at four, becoming a key part of RR’s success this year. However, Ashwin would give his opinion that Parag should also close out the games for the side.

“My expectations out of Riyan Parag are high. And I would say he misses out on closing games down, and that is something that I always tell Riyan and Yashasvi because they are top-class players, and now we are seeing the silver lining, the stuff they are made of. That’s why I’m so excited about this group of players.” Ashwin would say.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

18:25 Local Time, 12:55 GMT: "Hello from Chepauk," pings Prakash Govindasreenivasan from the ground. "Today's game is on pitch #7 here. It's a fresh wicket, and it means one square boundary will be really short."

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

SRH's batting vs RR's bowling promises to be a humdinger. While the 2016 champions have broken plenty of batting records this year, the Royals have a well-oiled bowling line-up. So, there are lots of mouth-watering mini-battles to look forward to in this clash. Travis Head, who has bagged back-to-back ducks against two left-arm pacers, will be up against Trent Boult who has been superb with the new ball. Heinrich Klaasen is a spin-basher undoubtedly but he's fallen to spin five times in his last seven outings and that makes his match-up against the RR spin-twins even more fascinating. Let's hope we are treated to a thrilling encounter.

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

RR please last year and this year ka last ball pe SRwon and abhi aapki jagah Top 2 mein finish kiya uska badla lo

SRko eliminate karo, final pahuch ne mat dena inhe

Please don't use reverse psychology...

Jantar Mantar Heem Creem....Jinxsmiley36

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Pitch Report | Ian Bishop and Matthew Hayden:"There's a nice wind coming across the ground. That has helped me keep a little cool because the humidity is quite severe. We are here on pitch number 7 - we haven't used it at all for this IPL 2024. 61 metres and 72 metres square boundaries - tactically, where the offspiner bowls and where the legspinner bowls come into play. Down the ground - 77 metres - a lot of muscle needed. It looks dark compared to some of the other pitches on the square. This surface is extremely hard. It's black clay, that means it'll hold together really well. Whatever moisture has been put into the surface, it's really going to mesh it all together. I expect a bit of bounce for the seamers, not a lot of turn for the spinners. The only defence for the spinners will be they've got that huge boundary to hit up against. In terms of runs, it's a 175-180 type wicket. We know what Sunrisers Hyderabad's blueprint is - it's to score massive. If you do win the toss, Sunrisers will have a bat, put a big load of pressure on the Royals and let's see how they go. The groundsman says there won't be any dew." 

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

SRH bowling coach James Franklin is having a long chat with Vijayakanth Viyaskanth while Mayank Markande bowls on the side," spots Prakash. "A swap there could allow them to bring back Markram, if they feel batting needs strengthening after Q1

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Please don't use reverse psychology...

Jantar Mantar Heem Creem....Jinxsmiley36

No not jinxing

I don't want SRto lose final against KKR that too one sidedsmiley37

Semis mein haarne ka dukh kam hoga

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

No not jinxing

I don't want SRto lose final against KKR that too one sidedsmiley37

Semis mein haarne ka dukh kam hoga

SRH can give tough fight to KKR bette than RR smiley36

Let see

Result is always out of box...

SRH very well likely wins today

But I still hope the best for RR to win and give their best...100% support to RRsmiley27

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

For me SRH is Australia and RR is India todaysmiley1

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

RR bowlers have to bowl extremely well today. Sandeep Sharma and Chahal have to join Boult. Hope Ashwin continues his form.