Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Conway was freaking amazing last yr on top of that he will the WK for us after Dhoni. 

After Dhonismiley28smiley19

I can't imagine cricket after Dhoni..I am not sure I would watch ipl after..may be if he joins CSK as mangement or coach like Bravo has ..I might watch to see glimpse of himsmiley1

Hataya so hataya

He was spreading hate against Dhoni on Twitter and blocking people when they said about it. 

Suyyash are you still blocked by him smiley36

Yes I think. smiley37

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

After Dhonismiley28smiley19

I can't imagine cricket after Dhoni..I am not sure I would watch ipl after..may be if he joins CSK as mangement or coach like Bravo has ..I might watch to see glimpse of himsmiley1

Dhoni will stay with CSK, he has shares. 

Will stay as mentor or anything but won't leave CSK.

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Businessman Sanjiv Goenka, who bought the Lucknow franchise for a whopping Rs 7,090 crore (Rs 70.90 billion) on Monday, October 25, 2021, is not new to the Indian Premier League.

Kolkata-based Goenka was part of the T20 cricket extravaganza for two years, in 2016 and 2017, when he owned the Rising Pune Supergiants. 

Goenka is famously remembered for dropping Mahendra Singh Dhoni as captain.

After a disappointing showing in its maiden IPL season, when they finished second last in 2016, Dhoni was replaced as Rising Pune Supergiants skipper by Steve Smith, under whom the team reached the final in 2017.

Asked about the backlash he faced after dropping Dhoni as skipper, Goenka told India Today in 2017: 'I am one of the biggest fans of Dhoni. He has a great mind and he is a great leader and over the last 14 months that I have got to know him I have started admiring him more as an individual as well.'

'It was a difficult decision to remove Dhoni. We wanted to have a younger person lead the side and Steve Smith has actually done a good job as captain of Australia, he has been captaining for last 20 months or maybe slightly more. Australia were quite low and he has built the team up and he has done a good job,' Goenka had added

Yeh khudko samjhta kiya hain 1st MS then Rahul like seriously are u kidding me this two seems to be calm nd humble one toh cadh jayo soft one dekho toh cadh jao.. ab feel ho raha hain VK ne inke sath achaa kiya tha last baat achha hiya GG kkr wapas gaya LSG ka bhi downfall hoga aisha toh jaise RSP ka huya

Dhoni will stay with CSK, he has shares. 

Will stay as mentor or anything but won't leave CSK.

Andhe lockdown kids haters ko pata MS ki Brand value csk le liye importance kiya hain isliye troll karte ek baar MS gaya CSKA ki fan following adha ho jayegi jab tak Gaikwad as captain groom nahin hota jab tak Gaikwad Dubey Thala Cinna Thala ki tarah CSK brand face nahin bante tab tak wha chod nahin sakte unke pass alternative wk player tak nahin hain 

Aaj agat Sachin sir bhi khele unke liye bhi crowd pagal hogi yeh overrated bolte

Yograj ur iss Goenka se inspired rehta Shewag, Harbajan, Irfan bhi kam nahin mauka milte hi ms ko criticise karte they were legend Harbajan was my fav during his time but unke behaviour se I am losing respect for them Kabhi Gautam ya Yuvraj ko MS ko direct hate ya target nahin dekha Yuvi ne bas itna bola tha last podcast thsy aren't best friend baki time izzat deta mauks milte burai nahin karta same goes to GG he went for giving equal respect to him usne aaj tak kisi cricketer ko insult nahin kiya par Kohli fans GG ko hate karte

Goenka ko GG VK ache se dhulai kar sakte Rahul Dhoni ko soft calmness main cadh jate

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

this behaviour wasnt correct. Cricket is an unpredictable game. You win some u loose some. You win some easily some are nail biting till last ball. Some you loose with big margin some are close calls again u never know no one can predict this. Yes the owners are the one at stake with the kind of money they invest but that doesnt give them the right to humiliate someone like this in front of everyone. Have the meeting closed doors would be so much better. I feel bad for KL. 

I feel after all these incidents and all the drama this year many big players will leave their franchise and move to new ones in the mega auction.