Posted: 24 days ago

Just got to know Abhira is going to turn a  wedding planner for soulmates. That's so cool but why she is not focusing on her dream career of becoming a successful lawyer . 🤔 

And out of nowhere in the world she got to plan her ex wedding 😂 only.  Ye kaisa emotional attayachaar 😆 ye writer ghoom phir k abhira ko poddars k aas pass hi Kyu mandarne j liye bhej dete hai.

No sane person would like to bump into same person or place which  tend to harm them again n again but here abhira is always ready to jump into a mess . Arey bhai niklo aiae toxic environment se only then you can heal and grow.

Otherwise her name would add in the list of her mother and Nani who inspite of having influential family never had any stable career. Just like Naira who keep on changing her job and career kabhi kuch to kabhi kuch.  

Aiae career flip karti rahi tab to ho gaya mumma ka sapna poora.

I don't know why writers aren't coming with any logical plot , they are just stretching the Story like chewing gum without any head or tail .Inko pata hi nahi ki.akhir dikhana kya chahte h. 🤐

edited for Gen 3 storylines

Edited by LizzieBennet - 21 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 24 days ago

She is not able to continue bcoz Fufasa is asking and threatening others to not hire her. 

So she doesn't have anyone who will hire her. 

I think her new job is a part time to get money as right now she has no money and has to survive. 

Also sense and ITV ka dur dur tak koyi rishta nahi hain. 

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

She is not able to continue bcoz Fufasa is asking and threatening others to not hire her. 

So she doesn't have anyone who will hire her. 

I think her new job is a part time to get money as right now she has no money and has to survive. 

Also sense and ITV ka dur dur tak koyi rishta nahi hain. 

See, it's the game of power and position and sanjay is doing same to satisfy his anger and ego knowing Ab is alone. He can't give  same treatment  to Goenka's coz they are equals in status and power and giving  barabar ki takkar. 

I know she need job and for this she doesn't need to get into mess with Poddars.  She can take dev's help,  can try better  opportunity in different city , think practically and use blank cheques given by Kaveri.  It's not like her mothers dream can't be fulfilled in another city, right.  

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Serenity_me

See, it's the game of power and position and sanjay is doing same to satisfy his anger and ego knowing Ab is alone. He can't give  same treatment  to Goenka's coz they are equals in status and power and giving  barabar ki takkar. 

I know she need job and for this she doesn't need to get into mess with Poddars.  She can take dev's help,  can try better  opportunity in different city , think practically and use blank cheques given by Kaveri.  It's not like her mothers dream can't be fulfilled in another city, right.  

exactly anyways poddars think she is gold digger use that money as loan and once she is well established throw it on their face saying Maine aapka ashirwad samjahkar use liya that ab lauta rahi hun. Simple. What do they think of her how does it matter anymore. She has already ruined her reputation in front of them. 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Fl ko kuch bhi karke ml-pl ki shaadi mein involve karna h bas......

Fl ko jobless, penniless, patiless kar diya aur ab unki shaadi mein involve karke show ko entertainmentless banana chahte k makers.

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

exactly anyways poddars think she is gold digger use that money as loan and once she is well established throw it on their face saying Maine aapka ashirwad samjahkar use liya that ab lauta rahi hun. Simple. What do they think of her how does it matter anymore. She has already ruined her reputation in front of them. 

Right said ! Waise bhi that was deal money just like a business or service provided by abhira to dadi . Ab free me thodi kuch karna smiley36

Originally posted by: Drna7

Fl ko kuch bhi karke ml-pl ki shaadi mein involve karna h bas......

Fl ko jobless, penniless, patiless kar diya aur ab unki shaadi mein involve karke show ko entertainmentless banana chahte k makers.

Ab begger bhi Bana diya hai smiley36 reh kya gaya smiley36ek non certified wedding planner ko kon hi hire karta h. Show k naam pe Kuch bhu smiley44

Alienpotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Abhira being jobless is the most realistic thing in the story. I don't how many of u know the job market today it's really hard to find an entry-level job u need strong recommendation or should be ready to work for salaries like 10000 depending on the course you study. And with someone influencial trying to block every job opportunity she gets I think her situation would be worse.

So far her career hasn't changed. She is still on her way to be lawyer, but there are some part time jobs one takes for extra income. 

I feel they need to show her leave Udaipur and go back to Mussoorie or somewhere away, but story needs her to be close to Armaan... For whatever reason.. So, it's just a stop-gap... 

She was a resort manager, 

She was a student, 

She was an intern in law firm, 

She is wedding planner, 

Who knows? Shayad future mein she will sell tea too! smiley36

I will say it's career change when long term goal changes... 

PS: You have RagNa (AshNa) in your DPsmiley27smiley19Loved it! 

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

So far her career hasn't changed. She is still on her way to be lawyer, but there are some part time jobs one takes for extra income. 

I feel they need to show her leave Udaipur and go back to Mussoorie or somewhere away, but story needs her to be close to Armaan... For whatever reason.. So, it's just a stop-gap... 

She was a resort manager, 

She was a student, 

She was an intern in law firm, 

She is wedding planner, 

Who knows? Shayad future mein she will sell tea too! smiley36

I will say it's career change when long term goal changes... 

PS: You have RagNa (AshNa) in your DPsmiley27smiley19Loved it! 

Did their ship sail ? I remember he married paaki ..kalpana's mom was like anupama smiley7