Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

When: Wednesday, May 22, 19:30 IST

Where: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bengaluru, IPL 2024, Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad

What to expect: A high-scoring game with both teams having big hitters and some quality bowlers. While RCB look good on batting, the Royals have a very formidable bowling attack. It could be a contest between RCB batting and RR bowling.

Savera84 thumbnail

Did you know?

- Three of Rajasthan Royal's five defeats this season have come batting first and their average first innings score is 172 - second worst after Punjab Kings.

- Riyan Parag has scored 531 runs this season. There have been only two instances of a batter scoring more runs batting #4 or below in an IPL season - Pant (579 in 2018) and Rohit (538 in 2013).

- Virat Kohli has hit 20 sixes in the powerplay this season - exactly the same number he managed in his next four best seasons as opener combined for the phase.

Savera84 thumbnail

What they said:

I brought out the slog-sweep to the spinners. I just mentally put myself in that situation, never practiced it at all. I know I can hit it (slog-sweep) because I have hit it in the past. I need to take a bit more risks. That's allowing me to hit that shot off the back foot as well. I have tried to expose that side of the field as well, which for me has been a massive factor in this IPL - Virat Kohli on his slogsweeps against CSK spinners

We have to sit back and accept that we are going through failures, have lost four games on the trot. Got to find out what's not working out for us as a team. Somebody needs to step up, we have so many match-winners in the team. This is the time we need to show character. We need to score more runs - Sanju Samson after RR's defeat to PBKS - their fourth on the trot before the playoffs

Savera84 thumbnail

IPL 2024: Eliminator, RR vs RCB Match Prediction - Who will win today's IPL match? - CricTracker

RR vs RCB Probable Best Players of the Match:

Probable Best Batter: Virat Kohli

It is hard to bet against Virat Kohli, with the form that he is in. The Delhi batter is the leading run-getter in IPL 2024, having amassed 708 runs from 14 matches at an average of 64.36 and a strike rate of 155.60. If he gets his eye in, Rajasthan bowlers would be in for a rough night.

Probable Best Bowler: Yuzvendra Chahal

Yuzvendra Chahal had a terrific start to IPL 2024 but his performances have alarmingly dipped as the season went along. In 13 matches, Chahal has bagged 17 wickets at an average of 27.59. The experienced campaigner doesn't have a great record against his former side but there is no doubt about his quality. Chahal could turn up the heat at this in this high-voltage clash.

Batters To Watch(recent stats)

Riyan Parag,  RR

10 M • 346 Runs • 49.43 Avg • 149.78 SR

Sanju Samson,  RR

10 M • 326 Runs • 54.33 Avg • 159.8 SR

Virat Kohli,  RCB

10 M • 505 Runs • 63.13 Avg • 162.37 SR

Faf du Plessis,  RCB

10 M • 356 Runs • 35.6 Avg • 171.15 SR

Bowlers To Watch(recent stats)

Avesh Khan,  RR

9 M • 11 Wkts • 10.34 Econ • 17.36 SR

Sandeep Sharma,  RR

6 M • 9 Wkts • 7.83 Econ • 15.33 SR

Yash Dayal,  RCB

9 M • 11 Wkts • 9.36 Econ • 17.54 SR

Mohammed Siraj,  RCB

9 M • 10 Wkts • 8.74 Econ • 21 SR

Savera84 thumbnail

Today’s Match Prediction: RCB to win the match

IPL 2024: Eliminator, RR vs RCB Match Prediction - Who will win today's IPL match? - CricTracker

Scenario 1

Rajasthan Royals win the toss and bowl

Power Play score – 50-60

First Innings Score - 170-180

Royal Challengers Bengaluru win the match

Scenario 2

Royal Challengers Bengaluru win the toss and bowl

Power Play Score - 45-55

First Innings Score - 160-170

Royal Challengers Bengaluru win the match

Savera84 thumbnail

[Tag Credit: Sutapasima]

Don't forget to send your predictions for the match between RCB vs RR

Toss Prediction by 7:00 PM

Rest of the predictions by 7:30PM

Whenever you make a change, press the Submit Prediction tab again.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you, Raji, for the thread and for tagging me. smiley31 

Supporting both teams today. smiley27

Viswasruti thumbnail

Today, they are saying 170-180 pitch, but look, today, they will cross 250b 270, it will be 500+ total!! 

Yesterday, they projected 500+, but at one stage, it was doubtful, whether the score would see three digits or not!!smiley4 

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Thanks for the tag ♥️🩷

Hope RR wins and Jaiswal scores a 100 today.💝💝

And Ashwin gets wickets today.

Edited by Rosyme - 24 days ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Thanks for the thread, Raji!❤️ 

Just ❤️💙❤️💙