Avalayarima thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

I miss the old seasons of Rishta where no main character was a villain. The only villains in the shows are situation and miscommunications. There were grey characters who have good hearts underneath. They value marriages and relationships that even when they are mad at daughter in-law, when they hear the word divorce or separation they cry for 10 whole episodes. Now, we have Gen.Z grand parents, who is forcing divorce and letting their grandchild break other people’s marriages to become second wife to brother in law. We have mothers breaking son’s marriages to marry him to his sister in law. 

I am a Nigerian, and am sure many of our Nollywood shows (good and bad) reflect our country. Its more dramatic and intensive, but the stories are not out of norm or unheard of, 
so I am wondering if this is the new India. Every show now has 2 sisters, half sisters, step sisters, cousins or just women, leaving in the house with the male lead’s family, manipulating and scheming to take over. The family members doesn’t only keep quiet and allow this to happen under their own roof, they also orchestrate it. 
They need to stop this nonsense storylines! I don’t believe Indians can relate to this nonsense. I don’t wanna believe that these are real Indians. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Avalayarima

I miss the old seasons of Rishta where no main character was a villain. The only villains in the shows are situation and miscommunications. There were grey characters who have good hearts underneath. They value marriages and relationships that even when they are mad at daughter in-law, when they hear the word divorce or separation they cry for 10 whole episodes. Now, we have Gen.Z grand parents, who is forcing divorce and letting their grandchild break other people’s marriages to become second wife to brother in law. We have mothers breaking son’s marriages to marry him to his sister in law. 

I am a Nigerian, and am sure many of our Nollywood shows (good and bad) reflect our country. Its more dramatic and intensive, but the stories are not out of norm or unheard of, 
so I am wondering if this is the new India. Every show now has 2 sisters, half sisters, step sisters, cousins or just women, leaving in the house with the male lead’s family, manipulating and scheming to take over. The family members doesn’t only keep quiet and allow this to happen under their own roof, they also orchestrate it. 
They need to stop this nonsense storylines! I don’t believe Indians can relate to this nonsense. I don’t wanna believe that these are real Indians. 

Not at all dear, Indian values are still very much same it's the tv shows that lacks creativity and shows only bullshit and crap substance. These rubbish shows are far from reality. 

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 26 days ago

I tolerate,you tolerate and all the audience is toleraing yrkkh already from past 6 month,Ab mujhe lagne laga hai ki 3 isse better hi tha,jab 3 aata tha toh woh 2 se kharab lagata tha ab toh expecteion itni low kardi ki atleast 2 nahi toh 3 ke barabar hi match karlo usme Akshu aaru dikhaya tha but is level par nahi jitna yaha ruhi abhira dikhaya hai yeh show acha ho sakta tha agar ghum 1 ki copy badya tarike se karte mujhe aaj bhi ghum only part 1 isse jyada acha lagta hai,remake is bakwas.We are toleratomg guys amd makers earn lots of money from low trp bcoz show ka budget hi kam kar diya h unhone.pehle 500 rupay lagate the toh ab sirf 200 rupay mein ek episode ban jata h inka koi new location nahi dikhate bas 2 ghar,1 office,1 cafe,1 courtroom or ek sadak bas yahi reh gaya hai dekhne ko.agar costiem ki baat kare toh eo costuem tin char din tak dikhayi jaati hai and  kuch time baad same costume tin char din wapis dikhayi jati hai.Abhira ki toh costume kitni hi baar same dikha di.As a boy real life mein mein agar koi same cloths pehnle toh nahi pakta but jab show mein smae cloths dikhayw jate hai toh aisa lagta hai abhi vomiting hogi.

Krish- Kair baar same costiem dekhi hai

Charu- Haa-----

Aaryan-Bilkul-----

Kiara-Kabhi notice hi nahi kiya

Vidya-Same costume

Madhaw-Same

Manish-same

surekha-Not bad,but same

Swarna-haa usko bhi same😂

Manosh Dadaji - Are unki toh sirf tim hi costime hai,unka screentime bhi tin episode mein 5 minute ka hota hai,so day 1 Costume 1, episode 4 =cos.2,ep=7=cost.3,episode10=costume 1 🤣🤣

Are unka toh goenka house bhi itna purana h kya hi baat karu 2015 mein banaya tha 2024 tak same but minor changes h giys manna padega.gen2 mein white tha,gen 3eim sirf sofa or sidiyan chamge,gen 4 mein colour change.

Rohit:bichare ko t shirt diye the kuch but woh cute lagta tha unme

Sanjay:Very very very same cloths giys,is admi ki toh dadi bhi same,itne same cloth ki....

Buaa sa:Notice hi nahi larta guys.

Chacha sa:Same but soemtime i change,but i like his costume very much good dkp

Manisha:I like her costuem and her screen presence veryuch,and isliye iske costuem bhi badya hi lagte hai bhale hi koi bhi ho.😀

Armaam the pendulam:Pink,white,black,blue blazzaer and 4-5 shirts only and pants toh just same.

Usse acha hamare kartik ko dekho generation 2 mein or generation 3 mein Abhimanyu ko,maja aa jayega bande pe kharacha hota tha

ruhi:Bajut koshis hoti h uski costume ko creative banane mein,ka hi sleeveless,kabhi kuch kabhi kuch but funny costuems hi lagti hai sab

Abhira:Same same same same same,i know she don't have enought money bcoz she is independent,and it is justified.