TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Cz he kept touching her?

I didn’t see any discomfort but can’t be 100% sure

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not sure if she looks uncomfortable here or he even intended to do that. At 1st I thought it must be his habit (an annoying one) but after a point when he was like putting his hand on her back then grabbed her shoulder multiple times that kinda looked uncomfortable to me.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Cz he kept touching her?

I didn’t see any discomfort but can’t be 100% sure

yes. I never seen him touching any woman like this ever. So I am very surprised and shocked 😳 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya2025

Not sure if she looks uncomfortable here or he even intended to do that. At 1st I thought it must be his habit (an annoying one) but after a point when he was like putting his hand on her back then grabbed her shoulder multiple times that kinda looked uncomfortable to me.

right?? If you check the insta comments every user is saying how uncomfortable it made them feel. 

Which song was he talking about in the video? The background song was so loud I couldn't understand 🤷

As for his unnecessary touching... I'm not sure. Maybe its a fatherly affection ... Or Maybe zyada Chadha li hogi... Or could be the other reason.. i don't know. 🤷

But she does look a bit uncomfortable specially towards the end of the video...

Edited by NathuPaapi - 1 months ago
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shreya was SLB's discovery, I mean her saw her singing in saregama & gave her a break in Devdas. So they have been working together for almost 25 years now. I haven't heard anything about Sanjay being tharki like Mahesh bhatt or Boney kapoor. He appears to be respectful towards his heroines. With Shreya he has a proud father like affection that's all. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Naah looks more like one of those annoying door ka uncle at marriages whom the kids hate when they get bombarded with squishy cuddlessmiley23 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Looks the regular kind of awkwardness to me. When someone next to you is going on and on and you don't know what to do so you just stand there waiting for it to end.