HawkEyee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

It's been 2 weeks of episode. Why Krishna Mohini doesn't have a proper forum yet? or am I missing something because it's been long since I have used IF.

Kindly look into this matter. Show will be ruined for trp before the forum is ready now😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshinestars thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago
HELLO INDIA FORUMS Where is Krishna Mohini FORUM ?? Its been 2 weeks !!
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I am also wondering the same. The show seems to be good but there is no proper place to discuss itsmiley24

@Minionite- Really sorry to bother you. But I didn't know whom to tag or where to ask.  Krishna Mohini show already has 15 or more episodes but forum isn't up yet. Can you please look into it? You are the only mod I could remember smiley36

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I am also wondering the same. The show seems to be good but there is no proper place to discuss itsmiley24

@Minionite- Really sorry to bother you. But I didn't know whom to tag or where to ask.  Krishna Mohini show already has 15 or more episodes but forum isn't up yet. Can you please look into it? You are the only mod I could remember smiley36

Hi Shre, you were in BB forum too right?

I hope you can remember me. I am Kate.

Nice to see you here

Minionite thumbnail

Oh didn't know this wasn't up. No problem. I can talk to Vijay and ask him to create the forum. Forums are typically created by him or Jayshree.

HawkEyee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Show actually had a lot to talk about in first two weeks. Abhi toh shadi drama hi milega.😂

bhshre95 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Oh didn't know this wasn't up. No problem. I can talk to Vijay and ask him to create the forum. Forums are typically created by him or Jayshree.

@bold- it would be really helpful if you could do thatsmiley10

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Hi Shre, you were in BB forum too right?

I hope you can remember me. I am Kate.

Nice to see you here

Hi Katesmiley31 so happy to see you heresmiley27 of course I remember you smiley36 used to love your analysis postssmiley36

How are you? Which shows are you watching these days?

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HawkEyee

Show actually had a lot to talk about in first two weeks. Abhi toh shadi drama hi milega.😂

Pata nahi itni jaldi shadi drama dikhane ki kya jarurat hai! Aur aise accidentally sindoor lag jana to almost har serial mein dikhate hai. I didn't expect this. I'm disappointed. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Katesmiley31 so happy to see you heresmiley27 of course I remember you smiley36 used to love your analysis postssmiley36

How are you? Which shows are you watching these days?

Actually I took a break from itv. Didn't find a unique story. Though the concepts are nice after marriage of the leads stories became the same old story of itv. So took a break. I loved the concept of KM. So just thought to give it a try. smiley2