Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

what the heck. He looks so bad. 

Legacy show ke fandom ka favourite hai.. as he played a villain there.. 

Gags05 thumbnail

Very Serious and Very Genuine Question:

Ye Zee Tv which apparently isn't doing as well as per everyone, and jiske saare shows ka TRP is less than 1.5.. and which drags each event and function for 1-2 weeks.. Inke PH ke paas itna paisa kaise?? 

I mean the outfits for KMTMG ke leads toh hai hi, uske aas paas ke 20 aur characters ke itne aalishaan kapde.. While hamare sirf 2 characters Surya-Imlie ko itne wahiyaad kapde, supporting cast ka toh jaane hi do.. all this while Gul is supposed to be a known producer.. 

The math is not mathing... smiley18

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gags05

Ye Zee Tv which apparently isn't doing as well as per everyone, and jiske saare shows ka TRP is less than 1.5.. and which drags each event and function for 1-2 weeks.. Inke PH ke paas itna paisa kaise?? 

I mean the outfits for KMTMG ke leads toh hai hi, uske aas paas ke 20 aur characters ke itne aalishaan kapde.. While hamare sirf 2 characters Surya-Imlie ko itne wahiyaad kapde, supporting cast ka toh jaane hi do.. all this while Gul is supposed to be a known producer.. 

why do u think I am watching. Imlie ke costumes gave me ddp and here toh sideys also dress like they are attending a wedding. 

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

why do u think I am watching. Imlie ke costumes gave me ddp and here toh sideys also dress like they are attending a wedding. 

Ye mere sawal ka jawaab nai hai Ren...

https://tenor.com/PY6O.gif

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ye mere sawal ka jawaab nai hai Ren...

https://tenor.com/PY6O.gif

itne paise main itna hi jawab milegasmiley44

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/save-soil-save-soil-food-no-soil-gif-7834348707857963196

gullu be like No TRP No good costumes 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I feel Gul intentionally did cost cutting during the last part of Imlie show because once the show has been given marching orders then why would she spend moolah on the show. I think there are only few PHs which actually try to maintain the standards even during the last few days of shooting. Once the writers took the twist of showing agastya actually dead and the trps fell then the team lost interest in reviving the show. Hence the lackluster clothes for the leads. 

Actually I remember Sasural Genda Phool - They actually had a song shot elaborately to bid adieu to the audience. I don't blame Gul as the team did try to do the best they could. Even Bulbul ka wedding was shot moderately good. Oh well - we can always go in the lanes of Ifs and buts but what happens background is something we will never know. 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

That's how they promote Udne ki Aasha will be of 45 mins. 

https://x.com/kanwardhillon_/status/1789668134296953167

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think Gul's team spends money on the technical department more than costume. 

If the show does well, both the technical department and costume department is good. But if the show does poorly, costume department is given chutti.