Fan Creations

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Nice ending... looking forward to your next story

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

Nice ending... looking forward to your next story

Thank you! smiley27smiley27

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful 

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This has been such a wholesome story! From Abhira being Abhira with her honest self, to Armaan opening up to her, to the family being supportive of them, and the romance!!!! Next time you write something, please give me a tag, darling? Because I'm damn sure I'd love it just as much as I've loved this one! 

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

This has been such a wholesome story! From Abhira being Abhira with her honest self, to Armaan opening up to her, to the family being supportive of them, and the romance!!!! Next time you write something, please give me a tag, darling? Because I'm damn sure I'd love it just as much as I've loved this one! 

. Thank you ❤️♥️ Buddy me and I will tag you next time I write something worth posting ❤️♥️ 

arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

I read this story in one go and it’s a beautiful story 💕 I love how they changed and the relationship between them changed with the time, they developed trust, affection, attraction and love!!! I really like your writing style too!!! Loved it 👏👏

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: arshisimple

I read this story in one go and it’s a beautiful story 💕 I love how they changed and the relationship between them changed with the time, they developed trust, affection, attraction and love!!! I really like your writing style too!!! Loved it 👏👏

Thank you so much for your kind words! They mean a lot smiley27smiley27