Shivangi and Mohsin(Naira-Kartik) and Rajan Shahi Collaboration rumors

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 14 days ago

What do you think about the collebration between Rajan Shahi,Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin khan and their rumors of making a new show.

If you don't know at the end of generation 2 Rajan Shahi promise in media to yrkkh audience that he will definitely in future make a show with mohsin and shivangi.

And Four days ago he(Rajan Shahi) posted a pic with annnoucement of new love triange show coming soon.

And today he upload a story on insta remembering 3 years back old days with Mohsin and Shivangi.

Isn't it strange,i mean he never upload pics of shivangi and mohsin from their exit to till now and suddenly he remember them.

Some media channel's also said that there may be soemthing cooking behind it.

What's your thought on this.

I know sometieme media's are spread fake news but this collabration if happend then i'm very excited.

And yeasterday media sources also gave update about shivangi new show with a guy(I don't rember his name) So may be it is rumor only of new show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bro their boat has sailed. Momo and Shivangi do not like each other anymore tsk tsk

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

But how we as audience can give clear idea jist by instagram follow,unfollow trend of celebrities and expect that now they are dating,now they are in relationship and now they broke up,they did fight in pastand did not talk to each other.

I know we have some knowledge about it if someone not met,not talk about each other,and amy possiblity that stands out to be fight reason,but we can't say that untill they say it clearly,like other actors.

If someone hide the truth that does not mean he is lying.

And by the way there is a saying that"the show must go on" wheather there is fight between actors,they break up,they died but the show must go on".

What i mean to say is proffessional life is diffrent from personal,some people mixed it or some not.

Take a instance if mr. x and miss. y had an relatinship and they now broke up and also if they worok on same compamy/place whatever,so they can't left the company.

In an interview rajan said that Mohsin's family specially dather attend every function of him amd shivangi and her family also attend every function,and recently mohsin missed call me 6 times for blessing of his new series,he said that Sir aaj mayi web series li shooting h,jab tak aap thu thu nahi karenge tab tak shooting ke liye wait karunga.

I know ivmessed up many things as it was mohsin and shivangi's talkj and i invole Shahi in it,but i hope you would get understand me.

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well its odd he put a pic of them both and added 3... 

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

three mean 3 year ago sane date,

Three person collabration again

love triangle for new show(three person needed)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

But how we as audience can give clear idea jist by instagram follow,unfollow trend of celebrities and expect that now they are dating,now they are in relationship and now they broke up,they did fight in pastand did not talk to each other.

I know we have some knowledge about it if someone not met,not talk about each other,and amy possiblity that stands out to be fight reason,but we can't say that untill they say it clearly,like other actors.

If someone hide the truth that does not mean he is lying.

And by the way there is a saying that"the show must go on" wheather there is fight between actors,they break up,they died but the show must go on".

What i mean to say is proffessional life is diffrent from personal,some people mixed it or some not.

Take a instance if mr. x and miss. y had an relatinship and they now broke up and also if they worok on same compamy/place whatever,so they can't left the company.

In an interview rajan said that Mohsin's family specially dather attend every function of him amd shivangi and her family also attend every function,and recently mohsin missed call me 6 times for blessing of his new series,he said that Sir aaj mayi web series li shooting h,jab tak aap thu thu nahi karenge tab tak shooting ke liye wait karunga.

I know ivmessed up many things as it was mohsin and shivangi's talkj and i invole Shahi in it,but i hope you would get understand me.

Are you talking about that long hour interview of Rajan?

No idea if he talked about Momo & Shivangi. Tbh I tapped out after he had spilled the tea on Sh-P. That guy was talking in circles and circles. Itna time nahi hai mere pass smiley36

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Well its odd he put a pic of them both and added 3... 

Rajan likes to talk endlessly about professionalism and blah blah. Unless it's a sure thing, I would take his mediaplay with a pinch of salt.