KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

See Armaan has lived in a environment from his childhood where he got always taunted for his mother and her blood. Armaan never get to know how his mother was so he never retaliates and it's became common for him to get abused like that. He thinks because of his mother Dadisa and Vidya has to suffer for entire life and he can't do anything Dadisa has lost his son and Vidya get continuous deceived and with Madhav not supporting him is actually made him think like that and that's why he think it's okay to dadisa to abuse Abhira and her mother upbringing cause he grew up in this environment where everyone just dissed on him and his mother for every mistake he made if you guys heard his dialogues he said that "woh bade hain woh kych bhi bol sakte hain tum badtameezi kar rahi ho."  He thinks that if Abhira won't come back so again dadisa will lose everything and who is responsible for that he is cause he bought Abhira in the house. He is thinking that Abhira is like his mother not thinking about the family or about him just herself. so he won't retaliates until his mother's past will be out in front of him. He won't say anything until he know that his mother was not responsible for the destruction of so many life but dadisa is. That's when is the moment he will burst out. I don't know they planned like that or they ditched it but yaa only this is the reason for his resumption somewhere 

Also i am not defending Armaan action or something it's not justified whatever he is gone through doesn't give him the right to behave like a jerk with her main toh khub gali dungi Armaan ko but just shared where i think he is coming from.

Also i read somewhere a comment stating that sometimes a new daughter in law has to adjust and Abhira is not adjusting she just want everything on her condition see i would have agreed on this if Poddar's was somewhere soft towards her but no anyone who make mistakes in poddar has atleast a chance to keep their point in front of family but if Abhira do so she just got abuses even in Ruhi matter vidya first asked you did it or not( divorce paper)(correct me if i am wrong i just read the written update not seen it) they have literally behaved like she is thorn who is poking them continuously so sorry to say poddar deserve this kind of behaviour. Anyone who will be on her place will do the same specially if the parents died.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You are right Armaan is conditioned like that since childhood. These family made him think like loving him is doing ehsaan on him. He is rightful heir of poddar,the eldest son of the Madhav eldest son of family . Madhav and Armaan mother were married even though family never accepted he is legitimate child and his mother rightful daughter in law but Dadisa made her out to be some illicit affair and him illegitimate child of that affair. I don't know why but I have feeling that Armaan mother might be alive as her pic is never shown so new character will be introduced in future. I imagine Madhav may have left home for his love but after her death may have agreed for second marriage for baby Armaan as being police officer he is not always able to raise him properly and wanted to give family for his son and might have thought at least His mother will accept child but it has backfired on him badly as his child became subject to emotional abuse and insecurity and his marriage turned into disaster 

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ashle

You are right Armaan is conditioned like that since childhood. These family made him think like loving him is doing ehsaan on him. He is rightful heir of poddar,the eldest son of the Madhav eldest son of family . Madhav and Armaan mother were married even though family never accepted he is legitimate child and his mother rightful daughter in law but Dadisa made her out to be some illicit affair and him illegitimate child of that affair. I don't know why but I have feeling that Armaan mother might be alive as her pic is never shown so new character will be introduced in future. I imagine Madhav may have left home for his love but after her death may have agreed for second marriage for baby Armaan as being police officer he is not always able to raise him properly and wanted to give family for his son and might have thought at least His mother will accept child but it has backfired on him badly as his child became subject to emotional abuse and insecurity and his marriage turned into disaster 

I don't know and not sure about his mother being alive but yaa i seriously am waiting Madhav and Armaan mother past to be out cause Dadisa ka fall waha se shuru hoga.

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

Also i read somewhere a comment stating that sometimes a new daughter in law has to adjust and Abhira is not adjusting she just want everything on her condition see i would have agreed on this if Poddar's was somewhere soft towards her but no anyone who make mistakes in poddar has atleast a chance to keep their point in front of family but if Abhira do so she just got abuses even in Ruhi matter vidya first asked you did it or not( divorce paper)(correct me if i am wrong i just read the written update not seen it) they have literally behaved like she is thorn who is poking them continuously so sorry to say poddar deserve this kind of behaviour. Anyone who will be on her place will do the same specially if the parents died.

Toxic Poddars are soft with her or not that is entirely different thing and can write pages on their toxicness from giving slap to bahu to ordering her to stand outside in the sun to doing holika dahan of the gifts given by bahu. 

Abhira was absolutely wrong when she was expecting Armaan ki woh bhi uska sath de Charu ki true love story ke liye family ko convince karne mai lekin the thing was Armaan ki apni soch hai , usko nahi karvani apni behen ki shaddi kisi baal bacche wale se so he is not interested in giving any attention to charu’s love story. Jab Armaan ne openly mana kar diya ki woh Charu ki love story mai abhira ka sath nahi dega toh abhira ne cupboard mai baith kar mai akele mera koi nahi ka rona roya and jab Armaan usko wardrobe se bahar nikalne aya tab bhi same force kiya Armaan ko ki mera sath do Charu ki love story ke liye. Itna force kyun karna husband ko? Agar tumko nanand itni pyari hai toh tum khud uske liye ko bann pade woh karo lekin his bhai ko apni behen ki shaddi baal baccha wale se nahi karani hai usko toh force na karo !! Armaan thak gaya tha uss din abhira ke force ki wajah se, kitni baar woh mana kar chuka tha lekin abhira baar baar usko force kar rahi thi Charu ki love story ke liye which was absolutely wrong. Husband ka abhi apna soch hota hai and agar tumhara opinion alag hai toh husband ko force nahi karna chahiye ki tum mere opinion ke hisab se act karo. 

Abhira jis level par Armaan ko force kiye ka rahi thi Charu ki love story mai uska sath dene ke liye, ussi baat se thak kar Armaan ne usko bola tha ki tum Charu se dur raho , usko advice na do lekin tab bhi abhira apni mannmani kiye ja rahi thi and constantly Charu se baat karne ki try kar rahi thi. Armaan usko waha se le kar Gaya tha so woh Charu se koi baat na kar sake which was true kyunki ladki ke parents nahi chahte the ki unki beti ki shaddi baal baccha wale se ho. Armaan ko usko waha se le kar jana pade iss level tak abhira he usko le kar gayi thi. Woh ladki ke parents kya chahte hai, ladki ka bhai kya chahta hai, ladki ki family kya chair hai uss baat ko weightage de he nahi rahi thi and chahti thi ki Armaan uska sath de family ke same for Charu love story. Aisa nahi hota. Har time husband biwi ke har sahi/galat mai sath nahi de sakta kyunki husband ka khud ka bhi ek soch hota hai apne bhai/behen/family ke liye.

KajalRai21 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

My opinion is different from what are you saying but here i just put out my opinion about Armaan behaviour the episode you are talking about has gone and it been days to this episode so discussing here about it for me doesn't make any sense. 

Apka opinion hain aap bol sakte ho but i just commented on something about the opinion i read and that's me not agreeing that's it. Anyway Good day i mean good night

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

My opinion is different from what are you saying but here i just put out my opinion about Armaan behaviour the episode you are talking about has gone and it been days to this episode so discussing here about it for me doesn't make any sense. 

Apka opinion hain aap bol sakte ho but i just commented on something about the opinion i read and that's me not agreeing that's it. Anyway Good day i mean good night

I have quoted last paragraph of your post .Anyway I don’t understand what you are trying to say about difference of opinion but don’t want to go into it more. Happy weekends! 

ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

I don't think Abhira wanted to support charu ka love story but her intention is to support Charu, understand her and her point of view and respect her feelings. How dev and charu affair turns out is another question right now Charu needs support she is not stable mentally and the way her family is behaving forcefully fixing marriage etc she might take wrong steps like eloping from house, turn suicidal etc Abhira had been keeping an eye on charu to prevent her from crossing lines and her respect and warning her to inform family, as sensible person she gave her time to come terms with her feelings and inform family instead of being chugalkhor. Charu is young and it's natural to feel attracted to opposite sex someone older handsome. Even I have my share of crushes on my older handsome boss and even teacher but I knew logically that was impossible and not good for me my friends never condemned me for having feelings but also warned me of pros and cons of such relationships to make better decisions and charu needs that. From what I have seen of Dev, even if charu first came on him , he was the one who encouraged her and taking advantage he has quite a lot of baggage with divorce and child custody no one knows real reason and the basis of their relationship was she stole imp case docs during Dadisa trial that to twice so if she is going that low to steal from family for his love he is all but taking advantage of her feelings to help him in future to get imp details from.rival firm

Ar has the qualities of an idiot. Idk in which world he lives that he tolerates Dadisa continuously remarking awful things about his dead mother. Man is spineless like a prawn, has no morals at all and begs for the Poddars love like how Ruhi Birla begs for his love.

ArPod is one of the worst MLs I have seen.

KajalRai21 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ashle

I don't think Abhira wanted to support charu ka love story but her intention is to support Charu, understand her and her point of view and respect her feelings. How dev and charu affair turns out is another question right now Charu needs support she is not stable mentally and the way her family is behaving forcefully fixing marriage etc she might take wrong steps like eloping from house, turn suicidal etc Abhira had been keeping an eye on charu to prevent her from crossing lines and her respect and warning her to inform family, as sensible person she gave her time to come terms with her feelings and inform family instead of being chugalkhor. Charu is young and it's natural to feel attracted to opposite sex someone older handsome. Even I have my share of crushes on my older handsome boss and even teacher but I knew logically that was impossible and not good for me my friends never condemned me for having feelings but also warned me of pros and cons of such relationships to make better decisions and charu needs that. From what I have seen of Dev, even if charu first came on him , he was the one who encouraged her and taking advantage he has quite a lot of baggage with divorce and child custody no one knows real reason and the basis of their relationship was she stole imp case docs during Dadisa trial that to twice so if she is going that low to steal from family for his love he is all but taking advantage of her feelings to help him in future to get imp details from.rival firm

I know all this and even i have my share of crushes who are elder to mee and teenage does that to you when you are not ready to listen your parents for your freedom. My mom always says that when a person in his or her teen we have to be very careful cause we don't know how will they react on any situation maybe they can take any wrong step there is a way to handle teen issues. And the way Poddar's handled Charu its not a way usse pyaar se bhi samjhaya jaa sakta tha par sab uspar aur Abhira par aise chad gaye they have to thank there stars Charu ne koi wrong step nahi liya. Zabardasti toh hum jaanwar ko kabu main nahi laa sakte ye toh phir bhi human hai. And again I don't think Abhira ever supported Charu usne bus Charu ki taraf se uski condition samjhane ki koshish ki as her dialogue says pyaar galat nahi hota kisi se bhi ho sakta hai. 

I don't want to start a war here but Room main lock karna koi solution nahi hota hain that made the kid rebellious and phir unko unka bhala bhi samjhaya jaye toh bhi woh ansuna kar dete hain. 

Edited by KajalRai21 - 15 days ago
KajalRai21 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Ar has the qualities of an idiot. Idk in which world he lives that he tolerates Dadisa continuously remarking awful things about his dead mother. Man is spineless like a prawn, has no morals at all and begs for the Poddars love like how Ruhi Birla begs for his love.

ArPod is one of the worst MLs I have seen.

I won't say he is the worst but certainly not the best. He is just only aware about his mother what dadisa have shown and i don't think Madhav has cleared out it that how was his mother actually was. I will give him benefit of doubt till he will be aware about his mother. But again this doesn't justify his actions towards Abhira. 

P.S Honestly speaking i want to see one faceoff between Armaan and Dadisa against eachother.