Sanjay Bhansali's Niece is a DISASTER!

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

I am watching Heeramandi right now and I can't tell how annoyed I am with her (Sharmin's).smiley23smiley22

Heeramandi Actress Sharmin Segal: 'This is What Sanjay Leela Bhansali's  World is'

I had watched a couple of promotional interviews and she was already giving me bad vibes because of her entitled and snobbish behavior, but I still gave her a chance. But she is an ABSOLUTE miscast.

The fact that she is playing the central role is even more annoying, because she doesn't even have the screen presence to be secondary character. She doesn't have good acting skills too.

Why the hell did SLB cast her in this role? Nepotism?smiley26 

Any other talented actress would've elevated this role for sure. It's hilarious that the girl who plays her "personal servant" in the series (Shruti Sharma) has more charm and grace than her.

I mean what a disaster, both on-screen and off-screen.smiley39

At this point, I am only watching the series for Manisha.smiley10smiley32 

Sanjeeda and Sonakshi are good too.

Richa Chaddha seems out of place, but she is still bearable. 

Not a single male cast member have left any impactsmiley24.

Edited by diasingh2 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

chalo acha hai, TRUE ARTIST slb bhi nepotism kay ganday naalay may haath "dho" baithaa.... 😂 

Haven’t seen it so no idea 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

She absolutely is ….

She single handedly brought down heeramandi a few notches (it’s not even gr8 to begin with but she made it worse)

The lack of expression throughout, monotone delivery given the extended screen time ….and the horrendous dance to a gorgeous set and a shreya ghoshal song in the climax no less ….she didn’t deserve any of it 

shreya put in more expressions in her singing than she did with her dance and face 

Originally posted by: wat_up

Haven’t seen it so no idea 

Aziz-o-dilfar Jess Jaan, tumhe yeh netflix drama dekhna zaroori hai, sach hai ke yeh neech larki niece achi nahi thi, likin manisha/mallika jaan ne kamal kar diya aur tum Isseka pasand karoge. Ye neech niece ham jesi khoobsurat nahi hai. Khuda Hafizz

Originally posted by: D3viL

Aziz-o-dilfar Jess Jaan, tumhe yeh netflix drama dekhna zaroori hai, sach hai ke yeh neech larki niece achi nahi thi, likin manisha/mallika jaan ne kamal kar diya aur tum Isseka pasand karoge. Ye neech niece ham jesi khoobsurat nahi hai. Khuda Hafizz

smiley32 wah I’m shocked at your Hindi/urdu!! Ur sarcasm tells me this is one to skip smiley37 between I joined the action alliance team in this section it’s a new thing and have that badge. Though I wish there was more to this than just the badge. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

smiley32 wah I’m shocked at your Hindi !! Ur sarcasm tells me this is one to skip smiley37 between I joined the action alliance team in this section it’s a new thing and have that badge. Though I wish there was more to this than just the badge. 

Thank Allah you replied in English..  otherwise I wouldn't know what you said lolol .. can I join your team? Action sounds like fun.. do we get to decide what our team does? Action.. mmm sounds like we create some drama.. i think I am qualified for this position. Can I join?

Originally posted by: D3viL

Thank Allah you replied in English..  otherwise I wouldn't know what you said lolol .. can I join your team? Action sounds like fun.. do we get to decide what our team does? Action.. mmm sounds like we create some drama.. i think I am qualified for this position. Can I join?

yes you can just choose it in the team options. 

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sonam Kapoor was first considered for this role.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharaban

chalo acha hai, TRUE ARTIST slb bhi nepotism kay ganday naalay may haath "dho" baithaa.... 😂 

It wasn't expected from him TBHsmiley26

Well he is the one who launched Ranbir and Sonam as well, but at least Ranbir turned out to be good.