Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Posted: 27 days ago

One episode next weekend is Folk Special with Meenakshi, 2nd one should be Maa Special.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6l7y3TrQvT/?igsh=cnVmcmIyM2hrYjRu

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Be objective and judge, her voice has not changed overnight it started during the Idol days and is very obvious now. Check the Anuradha Poudwal episode and judge for yourself. 

I am not sure if you have followed the Arunita thread on IF.  I have been mentioning since early 2023 that whatever illness she had at that time has impacted her voice.  No illness was announced, but it was evident by looking at her health : weight loss, sunken eyes, etc.  Even when Itne Pass was released, I had mentioned that it is evident this song was recorded right after or during that illness phase because her voice is very different.

I do follow all her songs and most of her concerts.  Based on that, my feeling is that while some of the effect is still there, there is a significant improvement compared to what it was 9 to 12 months ago. I sincerely hope she is getting proper treatment for whatever it was, and that this trend of improvement continues.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

any elimination yesterday? 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

No reviews for Saturday episode?

Kshitij was the best on Sat

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Facebook

Facebook

Kshitij and Devanisriya

cosmos2024 thumbnail

The top 3 in voting are

Atharv

Miah

Shubh

Devi , Kshitij and Khushi don't even feature in the top 10 voting .

The show's focus has always been Pihu and her nonsense, such a show deserves a winner like Miah, Pihu or Chhoti Nehu, they are symbolic of what the show stands for

Low life makers, bar singer as a Judge and juvenile Captains.

They brought in talent but their focus has always been dance, drama and glamorous clothes singing is just namesake.

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Updates to be continued on the same thread ?

Reply please .

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

The top 3 in voting are

Atharv

Miah

Shubh

Devi , Kshitij and Khushi don't even feature in the top 10 voting .

The show's focus has always been Pihu and her nonsense, such a show deserves a winner like Miah, Pihu or Chhoti Nehu, they are symbolic of what the show stands for

Low life makers, bar singer as a Judge and juvenile Captains.

They brought in talent but their focus has always been dance, drama and glamorous clothes singing is just namesake.

Do they announce the Top vote getters in the episode? 

altgr thumbnail

Team Arunita

Updates to be continued on the same thread ?

Reply please .

You should make a new thread for upcoming episodes. 

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

As per voting the top 3 are 

1  Atharva

2 Shubh

3 Miah 

Pihu is in the top 5... something fishy who would vote for such an ill mannered brat all her actions are being passed off as cute , hope the censor board or the child development ministry is taking a note of this show on Sony TV what kind of kids are set as examples for others, very bad upbringing in the pursuit of fame the parents forgot to teach manners.

There should be a dress code for the judge and captains also this is a kids show please wear some decent clothes it is embarrassing  to say the least.

Agree about Pihu. She is the weakest and should be eliminated, don't like her singing at all. 

Shubh is way overrated too. One of the weakest along with Diya and Pihu among the contestants and should be eliminated. Infact I find Diya better than him lol.

I wonder why Aryan is so sidelined and he does not get medals. Like this week, Laisel did not deserve the medal as she hardly sang any song. Pawandeep sang like 80% of the 2nd song and the first song was few lines, so why was she given medal over Aryan's chaiyaan chaiyaan, which was amazing! 

Also Neha Kakkar is such an irritating judge! And uske dresses to vahiyaat hoote hain generally and now even Arunita's dress from Summer special was not good. 

Edited by pritirays - 25 days ago