Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Kuhu & Pihu (@kuhuandpihu) • Instagram photos and videos

She is like that in reality also,  a conceited female, check this video taken during her Superstar singer audition 2.

I felt really bad for Avirbhav yesterday poor fellow wants to be in Salman Ali 's team since his team members don't bully him like Pihu he gathered the courage to say it but he will be still stuck with Pihu since the makers find all this cute.

They did the same with Atanu and Arohi in lil champs never allowed him to exhibit his real talent till the last episode and by then show had lost it's popularity, he was timid Avirbhav does fight back but she is too domineering.

An endearing and sensitive person.i.e Avirbhav one cannot help liking him be it his singing or nature.

Arunita 's singing has gone to the dogs her voice has no sweetness and she is trying to cover up by being attractive and modern to fit in Bollywood.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cosmos2024

Arunita 's singing has gone to the dogs her voice has no sweetness and she is trying to cover up by being attractive and modern to fit in Bollywood.

This is scary.  What has happened?  Is this still the after effect of whatever illness she had in 2023 because of which her voice had become a bit different, she looked very ill and weak, had sunken eyes, etc.?

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 27 days ago
cosmos2024 thumbnail

Move on ! There are far more better singers who are not getting any chance.

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Agree totally.  Pihu is irritating, to say the least. The child may not be to blame, she is acting according to a script.n Could’ve put up with her, if her singing was upto the mark.  She is the weakest, total nasal singing, pairing her with ahir every time is not fair.  Ahir is a powerhouse. Going by the promos for Sunday , she is going off key too. And why the hell does she unnecessarily gesture and guide Ahir while singing??? 

Miah doesn’t deserve the 3rd position.  

Also agree about the dress - didn’t like arunita’s dress at all. 

According do their performance so far top 3 should be  Atharv, Tshitiz and Avirbhav and top 5 Atharv, Tshitiz, Avirbhav, Devi and Diya. 

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

This is scary.  What has happened?  Is this still the after effect of whatever illness she had in 2023 because of which her voice had become a bit different, she looked very ill and weak, had sunken eyes, etc.?

I meant early 2023 not 2015.  Edited now.  

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Move on ! There are far more better singers who are not getting any chance.

Sure, but that doesn't answer the question about what you meant by "gone to the dogs".  Is there some change you have spotted?

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Kuhu & Pihu (@kuhuandpihu) • Instagram photos and videos

She is like that in reality also,  a conceited female, check this video taken during her Superstar singer audition 2.

I felt really bad for Avirbhav yesterday poor fellow wants to be in Salman Ali 's team since his team members don't bully him like Pihu he gathered the courage to say it but he will be still stuck with Pihu since the makers find all this cute.

They did the same with Atanu and Arohi in lil champs never allowed him to exhibit his real talent till the last episode and by then show had lost it's popularity, he was timid Avirbhav does fight back but she is too domineering.

An endearing and sensitive person.i.e Avirbhav one cannot help liking him be it his singing or nature.

omg I thoughts it's me, what's up with arus voice it's so husky kinda manlike (not getting any other words) and sayli voice becoming syrupy sweetness

Can't deal with Neha ka ottness and whenever they do these tribute episodes i cringe like please let the dead legends be 

cosmos2024 thumbnail

More of an Antakshri episode. The captains dominated like never before , it's a show meant for children give them the limelight .

Vaishnavey good sang solo hardly gets any chances

Miah and Kshitij Kshitij is damn consistent but did not get the stamp, he is being underrated he stands on an equal footing with Atharva and better than Shubh but somehow being overlooked.

Miah don't find her unbelievable at all she has more followers than her captain which is unbelievable !

Atharva the trophy is his just formalities to be cleared.

Pihu and Avirbhav it was the first time that Avirbhav did not sing a solo after a duet , the songs were not suitable for his age Pihu as usual was at her cocky best and shouts no singing her parents look more like her grand parents.

Nishant okay sang  his genre there are other classical singers who were far better Dnyaneshwari for e.g  even without knowing the abc of classical she could captivate the audience with her singing.

Devi and Danish Danish dominated.

Shubh and Arunita Shubh improving gradually.

Laisel and PWD nothing great IMO Laisel's singing is good only when she is nasal.

The 5 medalists  :Devi,  Nishant.  Laisel is fixed always Khushi and Atharva 

No celebrity guest was more of a timepass.

Next week Meenakshi Seshadri folk special.

cosmos2024 thumbnail

Be objective and judge, her voice has not changed overnight it started during the Idol days and is very obvious now. Check the Anuradha Poudwal episode and judge for yourself. 

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pihu is only kept in the show for drama and it’s so unfair to avirbhav. 

I guess there is no point as the whole show is built on drama. For once, I would like them to show just the kid who is singing instead of Neha’s expression every second 🙄

I think the whole Aryan-wedding singing offers thing was did on purpose to justify Neha’s position. Why do these people make parents do such cringe stuff?😡 

Abhijeet is slightly over the top, but I feel what he meant to say that singers should be able to make their on decision-to have the aukat to say ‘no’ if they want to. Neha was offended and didn’t even give a chance for Abhijeet to clarify. She even called herself a ‘superstar’- very humble I have to say