Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Seeing Sujay for 2 minutes for a bliss!

I may be in the minority that i liked Ashokvatika scene ...Akshay is not that bad compare to Meghnaad

Does anyone know that Hanumanji will kill him in Ashokvatika or how he dies??

No you are not in minority. Most people loved that part. It was shown beautifully. There is not much written about Aksha in VR. He was killed by Hanuman before Lanka Dahan. He was sent by his father to capture Hanuman but got killed instead. 

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Are they still dragging Hanuman's journey to Lanka? 🤦

They are going as per VR. He took time to find Mata Sita. Sita - Hanuman meeting comes around middle of Sundarkanda. Later half is dedicated to his war with Ravana's army including Aksha and Meghu, Lanka dahan and returning to Rama. As per the show's track record one month per kanda, so Sundara Kanda will end at the end of May( not sure though).

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Someone was talking about OG Ramayan show over here ; That show only took 78 episodes with minimal dragging during Sita Swayamvar and Sanjeevani mount storyline , but here Hanuman hasn't even met Sita in 78+ episodes so IMO it feels like they are dragging it too much

Ik it doesn't make sense to compare a weekly show with a daily show which relies more on longevity but it still feels draggy

RS Ramayana was a weekly show, hence they kept it to the point and just covered the main happenings. This one is a daily soap and that's why they are going in detail about everything. Barring some parts they showed almost everything according to VR( they are trying to cover all the sargas in VR concisely )

Originally posted by: ananya3129

RS Ramayana was a weekly show, hence they kept it to the point and just covered the main happenings. This one is a daily soap and that's why they are going in detail about everything. Barring some parts they showed almost everything according to VR( they are trying to cover all the sargas in VR concisely )

I know , even i mentioned that in my post

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ramayan will go off air in August I think.... I read an article somewhere about it that kbc will replace it. 

But I really want a devotional show to keep going like this..watching Ramayan is truly entertaining I know some parts may appear to be longer but I really like how this show has been going so far. Especially for me the main highlight is Sujay Reu aka Ramji.

Originally posted by: hellothere2644

Ramayan will go off air in August I think.... I read an article somewhere about it that kbc will replace it. 

But I really want a devotional show to keep going like this..watching Ramayan is truly entertaining I know some parts may appear to be longer but I really like how this show has been going so far. Especially for me the main highlight is Sujay Reu aka Ramji.

If August then uttar Ramayan will come i gues

But going by their record may end we will see some shift in track

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: hellothere2644

Which article? Can u post link here

Hi missed a bit of beginning so hope someone will write that 

I saw Hanuman still on his journey and stopped by sursa

He clears that exam and is blessed to move ahead.

Good effects there with sursa

Trijata brings water for sita but she refuses and doesn't want someone else to die for her 

She is hurt by ekjata death

Arre edt thread changed start is my post then dev team post. Yeh aage peeche kaise hua??

Ok some thing new here. Weird but amazing

Squirrel birds ants etc bring food for sita. 

Yeh kab hua kheer Kahan gayi 

Sita is convinced her ram.will come soon

Hanuman on his way stopped by simhika now and he is closer to Lanka. 

Now makes me think very long distance to reach Lanka 😂