Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

LOL i totally forgot that it's Sunday today and I locked this thread to create a new EDT this morningsmiley37 I noticed the day and date after locking the thread and removing it from sticky topicssmiley37

Sunday is bhoot day no one comes online.  Tomm morning u create so by the time show starts we can discuss immediately 

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Sunday is bhoot day no one comes online.  Tomm morning u create so by the time show starts we can discuss immediately 

Yeah i usually create EDT's in the mornings cause i end up forgetting to create one by the time the episode begins (once i forgot to create the thread and created it 10 mins before the episode began) I thought that today was Monday while locking the thread this morning , then saw the date and day and unlocked this threadsmiley36

Yeah I'll create the new EDT tomorrow 

Yeah i usually create EDT's in the mornings cause i end up forgetting to create one by the time the episode begins (once i forgot to create the thread and created it 10 mins before the episode began) I thought that today was Monday while locking the thread this morning , then saw the date and day and unlocked this threadsmiley36

Yeah I'll create the new EDT tomorrow 

Hey Pete ABT the badges do we get new badge once number of days in forum increases. Like I got one at 30 days now it's 61 days so does it change 

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Hey Pete ABT the badges do we get new badge once number of days in forum increases. Like I got one at 30 days now it's 61 days so does it change 

The badges are given on days 30 , 90 , 180 , 365, 500 , 750 and 1K badge for an uninterrupted visit streak for 1000 days

I lost my visit streak on 400th day last year when i didn't log in....I'm currently working my way upto 1000 day streak again...today is Day 335

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 18 days ago

The badges are given on days 30 , 90 , 180 , 365, 500 , 750 and 1K badge for an uninterrupted visit streak for 1000 days

I lost my visit streak on 400th day last year when i didn't log in....I'm currently working my way upto 1000 day streak again...today is Day 335

Wah i m going to loose that one as once Ramayan over i m going to turn bhoot again as nothing interests me 🤣😂😂

Panchavati Peacekeepers

Wah i m going to loose that one as once Ramayan over i m going to turn bhoot again as nothing interests me 🤣😂😂

Just log in and out everyday , even that would help you to keep your visit streak intactsmiley36