🌟 Exciting New Feature Coming Soon to All Forums! 🌟

New Feature

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Hello everyone,

We're thrilled to announce an upcoming feature that will bring a fresh layer of engagement and fun to our community β€” Team Badges! This new feature will allow members of each forum to join a unique team, representing different themes or characters relevant to that forum's focus. 

πŸ”Ή What to Expect:

• Custom Teams: Each forum within our network will have its own set of unique teams. This means you can belong to different teams in different forums, depending on your interests in each community.
  • Display Your Badge: Show off your team! Once you join a team, a badge representing that team will be displayed next to your profile name. It would be visible in just that forum. Thus you can join different team in each forum
  • Engage & Connect: Engage with members who share similar interests through team-specific discussions and activities. This feature will provide a new way to connect and compete in friendly challenges. This feature will open up new ways to engage with content and fellow members. Participate in team-specific discussions, challenges, and events!

πŸ”Ή Rollout Plan:

• Our development team is working hard on customizing this feature for each forum.
  • We will gradually roll out this feature across different forums, starting with a few forums as part of our initial launch phase.
  • Stay tuned for updates specific to your forum and be ready to choose your team!

πŸ”Ή Get Involved:

We believe this feature will enhance your experience by fostering a greater sense of community and friendly competition. Whether you're into Bollywood, sports, literature, or any other topic, there will be a team for you.

πŸ”Ή We Want to Hear from You:

Your input is invaluable! As we roll out this new feature, we’d love to gather your feedback and suggestions. What types of teams are you excited to join? Any specific themes or ideas? Share your thoughts to help us enhance this feature.

This new addition is designed to deepen your connection with the forum communities you love most. Whether you’re a film buff in our Bollywood forum or a sports enthusiast in our sports forum, there will be a team for you. Get ready to show your pride and join the conversation in a whole new way!

Thank you for being an active part of our community. We look forward to seeing how you all embrace and enjoy this new feature!

Warm regards,
Vijay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Thankyou dear Vijay for this new feature .

This is a very very exciting new addition , all members can flaunt which team they belong to .

Members can join only one team at a time .

All  members have option to change  teams … but not before  24 hrs have passed … in other words teams can be changed in 24 hrs ,

Members also have the option to opt out of the teams altogether.

Am excited to join various teams .

Friends every forum has a newly created orange button at the top . Please click on that to reveal team names . 

example of YRKKH forum .

IMG_1356.jpeg

The team name is displayed below your profile name as shown in SS below 

IMG_1359.jpeg

Edited by Sutapasima - 17 days ago
bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't like the colors of the badges. Like I was checking out the YRKKH teams and there's like no color theme to highlight the gen. Just super random.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I don't like the colors of the badges. Like I was checking out the YRKKH teams and there's like no color theme to highlight the gen. Just super random.

Please share this with the Mods and I am sure they will look into it.

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Please share this with the Mods and I am sure they will look into it.

Omg Vijay you answered me smiley42smiley27

Then why you no reply to my PM smiley13 

priya185 thumbnail

I feel stars will look better than a random block of colour 

Can you make it easier to find other members who support the same team as you?

Edited by priya185 - 17 days ago
DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Set this feature for one of the forums and am constantly facing the issue that none of the hyperlinks or button work anymore and have to reload the page a couple of time to get it work

Only the page specific button like reply, topic user , nav between participated and popular topic , going back to forum were not working buttons on the top like notification, message were working 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Which forums have the TEAM button so far?

One such forum is Suggestions / Comments, and two of the teams have the same name: Detail Spotters (ironically). Two other teams have almost the same name: Tech Wizards and Tech Wizzards. The lowercase c in Community connectors sets it apart from Community Builders, I guess.

I guess the number across from each team name is how many members belong to it. If I knew who is on which team, I could avoid being judged guilty by association.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 16 days ago
DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

How do we plan to extend this feature ?

Will this only remain as a badge in front of username or do we have plans for eg : being able to start a PM chain with members of one team or something 

Also will there be info available on who is a part of my team

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Can you please add a block user feature which stops any kind of interaction between the two parties, like I won't be able to see the blocked user's posts and nor will they able to see our posts or interact with us anyway. I believe it would make the forum more peaceful, and make mods job easier. Thank you.