Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Loved how Jhanak said to all in dining table that they all think she & Ani has some relationship.. but she doesnโ€™t believe that they have any relationsmiley36 that made selfish boy  smiley36 bit hurt smiley28smiley36 his eyes were hurt when J said she doesnโ€™t have any relationship with him smiley36smiley36..

Both J & Ani keeps hurting each other & nothing else smiley36.. I feel this Adi misunderstanding will be cleared soon .. in eyes of Ani.. he said 2 days back hate her smiley39 & now worrying & got restless ๐Ÿ˜ฌ againsmiley37.. stick to one thing Ani.. if ur hating then do 100% not wishy washy 

Wow even I noticed it. He was hurt that she said there is no relation between them. But man what do you expect her to say when you are happily romancing your Honewali Biwi 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parna21

She was drunk & dancing smiley37

But y did they steal our song re....Y???

Jhanak Hiba Nawab GIF - Jhanak Hiba Nawab Ankita Chakraborty GIFs

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Finally watched the episode. Definitely a much better episode than yesterday. The makers gave answers for Janakโ€™s self respect and her gratefulness for Ani. Glad she gave back to Basu family and Arshi. Arshi has put 2+2 = 4 and found Ani went to shoot spot ๐Ÿคฃ. In the precap Chotton is trying to knock some sense in Ani. I really hope he succeeds and we all will be saved.

Bold- at the dining table, yeahโ€ฆ but whatโ€™s the usesmiley36.. she is back to Ani ne bola usne shoot pe nahi gaya jaap to SK.. delulusmiley44

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haan yaar ! Mast tha ! 

But aaj jhanak ke bare me kuch naya pata chala. She is soft with ani. She told what she needed to but she was way calmer and mature. So we can think of a different option that will make ani babu jealous 

Something romantic , and sizzling for adi and jhanak โ€ฆ so ani canโ€™t stand to watch it !

Originally posted by: parna21

She was drunk & dancing smiley37

But y did they steal our song re....Y???

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Hone do !! Itโ€™s for our benefit only ! Or maybe they are there to read your analysis 

After all the nonsense they have been writing , which prob they themselves are confused about , they are trying to get some perspective from your analysis ๐Ÿ˜‚

You are praising me bina wajeh. Ayo, I want to keep low profile smiley44

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

The thing is both of them use hurtful words against each other and still donโ€™t take it to heart ! She herself told him today that your harsh words donโ€™t affect me๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜›
Itโ€™s like darling, baby , dear. And Shona ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜€ in fact it is a stress reliever ๐Ÿ˜Š

Today she also said โ€˜ ye behes toh chalte rahegi mein bank 2 hours jake aati hoonโ€™ 

This is the response to his โ€˜mujhe office Jana hai apna jhagda baad mein continue rakhengeโ€™ during sin door rasam

I liked todayโ€™s episode after a dry spell of 3 days!

Bold- itโ€™s a foresight kya? are we not going to get Ani repent and beg for forgiveness smiley38smiley35

vira76 thumbnail

Uff no fake praise ! Just appreciating a good work !

Originally posted by: Anusha16

You are praising me bina wajeh. Ayo, I want to keep low profile smiley44

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Aditya here to stay.. He will do what tejas couldn't able to do. smiley13

What he will do?

vira76 thumbnail

Oh he is still doing that ! We are not easily forgiving him โ€ฆ I donโ€™t know if he is going to stop with his stupid rant or not.. he still seems all riled up 

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Bold- itโ€™s a foresight kya? are we not going to get Ani repent and beg for forgiveness smiley38smiley35

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Uff no fake praise ! Just appreciating a good work !

Brucelee Bow GIF - Brucelee Bow Master GIFs