Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Bold- at the dining table, yeahโ€ฆ but whatโ€™s the usesmiley36.. she is back to Ani ne bola usne shoot pe nahi gaya jaap to SK.. delulusmiley44

Sorry I mean Shristi. Arshi is a dumbo. Shristi will get the info from her sources the Ad agency gys. There is going to be volcano erupting ๐Ÿคฃ

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gurijiโ€™s son ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ omg , wouldnโ€™t they be cousins !?? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Does that mean tata tata bye bye to Tejas?๐Ÿฅน

Srishti gave some hopes of #tasty ship โ›ด๏ธ  She had asked Arshi to marry gurujiโ€™s son? Or what! I didnโ€™t get the dialogue 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wish he is the costar for all the other 11 ads. You know how famous ITV couples do a continuum ads? 

vira76 thumbnail

Muze lagata hai Ani ke shoot pe aane ka good news Adi khud aake dega ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Sorry I mean Shristi. Arshi is a dumbo. Shristi will get the info from her sources the Ad agency gys. There is going to be volcano erupting ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Wow even I noticed it. He was hurt that she said there is no relation between them. But man what do you expect her to say when you are happily romancing your Honewali Biwi 

the way they both r going in slow speed smiley36 it will sure come out from their mouth of them being marriedsmiley36.. that word comes on the tip of their tongue  smiley37 so many times, but both control it at end not to blurt it out smiley36โ€ฆ they believe that they r married smiley39 but still wants to go ahead with their new drama smiley39

vira76 thumbnail

Ani ki band banana hai phir to !

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I wish he is the costar for all the other 11 ads. You know how famous ITV couples do a continuum ads? 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

Yeah who'll watch that shitsmiley24

Writers don't know how to balance scenes, take today's episode it started at Bose house and ended there. If they start Ashirvaad rasam then it'll keep going on without any other scenessmiley44

If not for Krushal and Hiba this show could've never reached in the top with such poor screenplay!

The makers should show some extra gratitude to them ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadia

I donโ€™t think so.. he is too egoistic for that.. but I think he will regret and just a tear or two may appear.. thatโ€™s all.. 

a tear  or two is very common emotions he feels for her when she hurts him smiley36 so many times he has that 1 tear ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง falling from his eyes smiley36

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Whatโ€™s with Jasmine ka khet? I didnโ€™t get it. Is this something Ani said to his princess during his fake pda session in yesterdayโ€™s episode?

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Ani ki band banana hai phir to !

He will permanently taking spot as Jhanak's talent manager. Then IT job faraar. smiley37

Waise... I wonder if he will be like 

"Tum ye ad nahi karoge, wo Aditya Kapoor ek number ki ghtaiya isaan hai... mein contract brech fee dene ke liye tayaar hoon par tum ye ad bilkul nahi karogi. Samjhi?"