Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 30th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 17 days ago

Abhira is seen disturbed as she misses Armaan, she remembers their past beautiful moments and is nostalgic. She tries hard to complete her assignments n concentrate on completing her mother’s dreams of becoming a successful lawyer. . She shakes herself out of Armaan’s thoughts . She tries hard but on noticing his shirt , which had accidentally got packed in her suitcase causes Armaan’s thoughts come tumbling into her mind and she is lost in his thoughts n misses him. She tries to cut up that shirt to rid herself of his memories and severe all ties but fails  She falls asleep hugging that shirt .

Armaan is seen lost in thoughts of Abhira . Ruhi notices this and realises Abhira might have walks out of this house but she has not left this house completely . She is worried that Abhira was still very much in Armaan’s thoughts .

In his room Armaan notices the cushions lying on the bed and remembers Abhira , he notices her hair on the pillow n again remembers her . He tries to sleep but Abhira’s perfume on the pillows, the bedsheets remind him of her n he is very disturbed n angry , he throws away the cushions, pillow, throws the bedsheet. He pulls out the stuffing from the pillow but her perfume lingers on . He hugs the bedsheet n falls into disturbed sleep . 

At morning Pooja and Aarti , the entire Poddar family is present , Ruhinis seen doing the Aarti , Armaan is very disturbed n lost in thoughts , Daadi sa and Ruhi urge him to take Aarti .

Abhira gets phone call from Madhav . Asking her tk return to Poddar hosie, he assures she belonged here as she was Armaan’s legal,y wedded wife . Abhira refuses to return where everyone hated her . At the hostel Abhira feel peer pressure to contribute to a birthday party and she feels the pinch as she has very little money on her . 

Later Daadi sa meets Madhav n scolds him for being late for Aarti n Pooja . Madhav asks her to get used to his absence during Pooja nand Aarti as he was leaving this hosie n breaking all ties with this family . Daadi sa asks if he was doing this for Abhira . Madhav agrees that Abhira belonged to this house, her marriage to Armaan was with complete rites n rituals , she was his legally wedded wife . Maa sa has thrown her out because if her dogmatic views n despotic ways .Madhav refuses to live where injustice is done to his daughter . He accuses Kaberi of breaking up Armaan Abhira relationship and she had done the same in the past . Vidya barges in and states her views on Bidya Madhav non existing marriage . So Madhav releiebes her of the burden n breaks up all ties with Vidya n is leaving the house , first Armaan stops him but he does not agree, the. Manoj stops him n he emotionally blackmails bhaiya .  Madhav gives the family , and Kaveri two days time to get back Abhira or he will severe Al, ties with this family m go away . Armaan becomes thoughtful Vidya gets dizzy n is supported by Manisha . 

Precap

Abhira is caught by police for being part of rave party . Poddar family bahu being caught at rave party becomes breaking news . Poddar family watch this news and Daadi sa and Sanjay waste no time in badmouthing Abhira , Armaan refuses to believe Abhira could be part of such a party .

Armaan reaches Abhira’s hostel n grabs her hand as she is about t9 stop n fall . Abhira is shocked to see him there.

NOTE: No past season characters were shown or mentioned in the episode today .

Edited by Sutapasima - 17 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ugh today's  blurb has the face of Ruhi. Matlab more cringe loading. 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ugh today's  blurb has the face of Ruhi. Matlab more cringe loading. 

True. She will fuel more to spineless poddar anger by her sweet talks 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Oh oh poor Ruhi wondering why her Armaan sa even though

Abhira is gone but not completely and she still in Armaan mind 

but hopefully not his heart 

I don't know if she trying to convince herself or us 

Ruhi take him please we don't care smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Oh man Abhira and Papa conversation had me smiley19

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Vidya if your relationship is so freaking broken why 

the F did you still married. I hate women like that if don't forgive why stay in a relationship to constantly remind someone no matter what they it would never be enough to forgive 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Ruhi were are you Armaan needs help he can't sleep 

I think he need lohri or more chai cause he's doing this 

Steven He Pillow GIF - Steven He Pillow Pillow Throw GIFs

All the pillow off the bedsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 17 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i don't understand why charu is not saying anything for abhira. ugh so selfish. i understand being mad at the family but why the heck aren't you speaking up for the person who respected you. so annoying. that's all i have to say for this episode.

Edited by Sa7861 - 17 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi is plotting to get Abhira out of Armaans khayal. 

Abhira is reflecting on everything she heard Armaan say and is extremely upset. She snaps out of her emotional state and says she will focus on her work

Madhav calls Abhira and asks her to come back. Abhira tells him- you know everything, how can I come back. He tells her shaadi is legal, Kaveri doesnt matter and tells her please come back home. Abhira says- can you live in a house where you are hated and blamed for every issue. She says sorry for refusing you. and hangs up. Vidya overhears all this and says I knew you will support Abhira. Madhav says she only tried to do good things and supported everyone and gives examples of all these things. Vidya doesnt listen to him though. she doesnt reflect. she gives taana about their broken shaadi again. 

Armaan goes to bedroom and recalls Abhira. again throws things angrily.  he tries to sleep and is unable to. he recalls her words as she was leaving. he again has FB of how she let Chary meet Dev. he notices her hair strand on pillow and gets upset at that too. Armaan smells her perfume on pillow and gets upset at that next- throwing it away.Then he throws comforter, changes bedsheet. he rips apart pillows. Armaan has a monologue- saying tumne sab barbaad kiya Abhira. 

abhira also misses Armaan and snaps herself out of it and tries to focus on her work. every small thing makes her recall Armaan. Abhira opens her bag and realizes she has accidentally picked up Armaans shirt .she hugs the shirt and sniffs it and cries recalling the good moments. And then she recalls his harsh words and tears up the shirt with scissors to vent her feelings. 

next morning also they wake up saying each others name as soon as they wake up. 

Cousins are dancing to cheer Charu up. Armaan goes to see whats happening and notices Charu still upset and sees her in tears. as soon as he starts talking, she gets up and leaves. 

Abhira meets new friends in hostel. And they are planning a bday party of one girl. Abhira says she cant give money for party of someone she doesnt even know but volunteers to help organize things. but they call her chindi so she gives money. But she clearly is short on cash- bechaari. 

PH mein aarti is happening and Vidya notices Armaan is upset. Ruhi is doing aarti and offers it to all. Armaan doesnt even notice aarti till Kaveri nudges him,

Ruhi in front of all offers him a new phone saying phone tut gaya. he takes it with a smile. 

Madhav shows up after aarti. KAveri says- aarti ke baad you are coming. he says- get used it . I am leaving the ghar and parivaar. Kaveri is shocked. Madhav says I am leaving because of Abhira. she is bahu. he says they have done every rivaaz and is wife. he points out that you are ruining peoples lives again. earlier you were stone hearted and now also. Kaveri says you were and are badtameez. Madhav says yes I have gone on my mom. She almost slaps Madhav but Armaan stops her.

Vidya starts her taunts on shaadi and galti of Madhav. Madhav says - i am gonna leave. he declares that he is breaking the shaadi with Vidya and is gonna leave the house.

Vidya says -we never had rishta, it was just vehem, Vidya says I keep trying to join rishta and he says- no only I am trying. Vidya reveals he still has photo of Armaans bio mom and he says you are connecting random things. Kaveri says stop ruining things.

Madhav says your soch, zidd is all wrong and I can no longer stay in this house.

Armaan tries to calm things down. 

Madhav says Armaan no longer values relation with Abhira because you dont approve it and he worships you and you are giving this boy only pain and tears. Madhav says Armaan only cares for dadi and Vidya but both are ruining the most important rishta of his life. Manu, Manisha tries to console him. Manu says as your brother - please listen to me and haath jod ke tells him to stay. Madhav tells him - I will wait for 2 days. IF Abhira is not back, I will leave. everyone disperses. Armaan is in tears. 

finally aaj ke episode mein tohda toh Armaan looks like he is missing her and not just angry. kal tak he had zero emotions except rage.

Precap is IF article waala scene- Abhira in blue salwar is in club to return wallet. police arrests Abhira in club along woth others and all of them watch news of this on tv. fufa says Abhira is doing illegal things. Armaan says- no she cant. And then he goes in anger to club to confront her.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i don't understand why charu is not saying anything for abhira. ugh so selfish. i understand being made at the family but why the heck aren't you speaking up for the person who respected you. so annoying. that's all i have to say for this episode.

true that. they are prolonging the truth reveal to Armaan regarding Charu matter.