Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

agreed. Abhira has clearly asked him - I am hated by everyone, why should I return. as a police officer he needs to recognize emotional abuse of a young girl 

My yesterday's kp came true  not fully but still 75% came truesmiley16. I thought after madhav gives ultimatum abhira & him will have a convo, idhar ulta ho gaya, but the convo was exactly what I was expecting. 

He should have told her, he will support her & just wants her to be happy, wherever she stays

Originally posted by: Sofna

He was their lawyer ...so her friends are thanking him smiley37by wrapping him up...

Ab poddar house parcel bhi kar denge kya?? smiley36

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

Madhav did try to save this sham marriage but vidya is busy being dadisa's wafadaar dog like Armoron so who is right mind will want to stay in a relationship like this.

Way to go Madhav I wished he said this without putting abhira in between and said he will break the marriage no matter what abhira returns or not as these poddar zoo will again put blame on baby sa when clearly the problem lies on themselves

I am afraid now Armaan will coerce Ab to come back giving vasta of his parents marriage and Ab will come back just to save that marriage whereas getting flak from everyone including Ar. The current state of Ar is such that he will blame Ab even for the fallout between Madhav and Vidya smiley19

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why ruhi is crying like crazy at last smiley37 does she sence doing dongi aarti didn't work ???  Arey madam bahut kaam hai ja ke Arman ke kamara pura Naya set laga na hai smiley36 chalo rono band Karo 

Go and set ur future armaan room 

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

In the precap armaan is in the club with Abhira, where the drug raid happened.. Then they are dancing in the hostel? Yeh chal kya raha hainsmiley36

Drug and hotel will be ahown on Fri Sat. But we will see drunk Ab tomorrow . She os wearing the green salwar already today.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I am afraid now Armaan will coerce Ab to come back giving vasta of his parents marriage and Ab will come back just to save that marriage whereas getting flak from everyone including Ar. The current state of Ar is such that he will blame Ab even for the fallout between Madhav and Vidya smiley19

I think ruhi will pour more oil and ghee to ar and  everyone and tries to erase all the memories of abhira

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

My yesterday's kp came true  not fully but still 75% came truesmiley16. I thought after madhav gives ultimatum abhira & him will have a convo, idhar ulta ho gaya, but the convo was exactly what I was expecting. 

He should have told her, he will support her & just wants her to be happy, wherever she stays

after what she said to him , I cant understand him insisting on bringing Abhira back because she will only be taunted and insulted. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

OMG that episode was such a roller coaster 

I can't believe WTH, I was seeing Madhav 

just shock the hell out of me. 

The man had a Big Daddy Moment smiley42

I Got A Crush On You GIF - Crush On You I Got A Crush On You ...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

if he does, it will be stupid. what did she do here?!  and coaxing her to come for parents sake is crazy. his parents want to fight and separate, how is that on Abhira?!

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Why ruhi is crying like crazy at last smiley37 does she sence doing dongi aarti didn't work ???  Arey madam bahut kaam hai ja ke Arman ke kamara pura Naya set laga na hai smiley36 chalo rono band Karo 

Go and set ur future armaan room 

She was thinking arey yeh mera bad reputation ho gaya.First time Aarti kiya aur Madhav Vidya marriage is almost on the verge of breaking !