Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Yesterday when Maa came to Shruti’s room to take her permission to stay in her house (just a formality), Sheuti said, Aadhya ka thik hona is priority because Aadhya ke bina na AK reh sakte hain, na main aur na aap.

Maa said Yes! Why? She should have said mey to reh sakti hu, 5 saal rahi ney, chod ke nikal gayi thi ney ohotu phaad ke! 

Shruti and Anuj are the most delusional people around who think Anupama will heal CA and she loves them as much as they do, one phone call from Shahs and she will book the next flight to India and fly away!

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Yesterday when Maa came to Shruti’s room to take her permission to stay in her house (just a formality), Sheuti said, Aadhya ka thik hona is priority because Aadhya ke bina na AK reh sakte hain, na main aur na aap.

Maa said Yes! Why? She should have said mey to reh sakti hu, 5 saal rahi ney, chod ke nikal gayi thi ney ohotu phaad ke! 

Shruti and Anuj are the most delusional people around who think Anupama will heal CA and she loves them as much as they do, one phone call from Shahs and she will book the next flight to India and fly away!

Anupamaa is a liar 🤥 . I cannot understand why Anuj thinks Anupamaa can solve all his problems. He’s a nobody to her. He’s the most disgusting character on earth. smiley7

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just realised today that she has done such pathetic actions before too 🤢

When I cook I get so busy just remembering steps and managing things ki ye naachna gaana chodo bell ya phone ki ghanti bajti hai toh bhi gussa aa jata hai and she will do all steps with each word and those cringe expressions 😝

Aur garam oil ki kadhai mein se spoon leke disco step kar rahi hai, ek drop garam oil ka agar gir gaya to jo balloon banega skin par smiley24

https://x.com/1989_roz/status/1785248891677683745?s=46

ikr! Dancing while taking out puris from oil is dangerous.  I hope her blind followers don’t act like that and get into trouble. I wish they add a disclaimer “please don’t try this at home. All viewers must use their brain, unlike our FL” smiley24smiley37smiley37

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Baa cook karti hai,

Book bhi likhti hai

Humko kabhi koyi batayi nahi

Hum sochi baa ko

likhna padna nahi aati

Cook karte dekha nahi

Phir cook book kab chaapi 

Jo pehle socha tha vahi sahi, 

Buddhi anpadh hai aur gawar bhi, 

Mawaali toh hai aur jungly bhi, 

Par vaastavikta se kya lena dena.... 

Pujaran ke liye Baa Bhagwaan hi sahi. 

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

When I cook I get so busy just remembering steps and managing things ki ye naachna gaana chodo bell ya phone ki ghanti bajti hai toh bhi gussa aa jata hai and she will do all steps with each word and those cringe expressions 😝

Aur garam oil ki kadhai mein se spoon leke disco step kar rahi hai, ek drop garam oil ka agar gir gaya to jo balloon banega skin par smiley24

Which is why she is the 'incomparable AnupaMAA' and you or I are not. We're just nuuurmaal. She can do anything and everything. You should have understood when she displayed her skills at matka belencing smiley37

Anyway, I hope the millions of Anupamaas around the world also cook like this smiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Anupamaa is a liar 🤥 . I cannot understand why Anuj thinks Anupamaa can solve all his problems. He’s a nobody to her. He’s the most disgusting character on earth. smiley7

5 saal Anupama se door rehkar Anuj ko samajh aa gaya that Anupama can actually do and manage sab sab sab, she herself is sab sab sab - Chef, dancer, therapist, pawlice, lawyer, judge, and everything else!

Dee-Dee thumbnail

AP’s favorite character was in romantic mode today with his Leeludi in that cringe baby like tone he said 🤢IMG_1722.jpeg

But seriously, how unnecessary are Titu Dimpy, Toshu Kinjal, Vanraj Baa Bapuji scenes? They are unnecessarily stuffed in every single episode, Baa Bapuji always joking with each other, Toshu Kinjal always fighting and Titu Dimpy either scared or secretly meeting and dreaming about their marriage! smiley39  Vanraj always fuming and talking to himself like Saasu Maas in Ekta Kapoor’s shows, he is actually the Male version of Komolika!

Kavya Dimpy scenes are still a little tolerable but rest are all extras, DKP should seriously consider cost cutting and instantly terminate these folks who are not required! Even Yashdeep for that matter smiley24

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

but rest are all extras, DKP should seriously consider cost cutting and instantly terminate these folks who are not required! Even Yashdeep for that matter smiley24

Ummmm... Granted that Anupamaa is everything but how can they cut the Male lead smiley39

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Iske expressions CUTE kaise lagte hai yaar. 😭

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I am so glad Aadhya ne diary faad di 😂 Ab kya Maa phoot phoot ke royegi, ki main Kumpitison kese jeetungi, meri Baa ki diary, meri Baa ne itni mehnat se likhi thi 🤣

https://x.com/girl_sig/status/1785136220743352668?s=46

kya mujhe Anupama keliye bura lagna chahiye tha ye precap dekh kar?

par mujhe hasi kyun aa rahi hai?

bhai do logon ko pareshaan dekh kar jab mujhe hasi aati hai naa toh mujhe bura pata nahi kyun nahi lagta

ek rakhi savant

aur dusri ye

khaas kar jab Aadya ne jab vo diary phaad di naa, tab toh bura lagne ke jagah hasi aa rahi hai mujhe, ki le bohot pareshaan karti hai naa sabko, ab bhugat.

btw why Aadya tore that diary? Did they show any reason?