Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: whatthelife

I hope Adhya remembered the time when the mahaan maa didn’t show up for her dance competition and the words she used to console the child … something worth watching! 

maybe yes,but she didn't have to do that, it wasn't needed and definitely wrong 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Desperation to garner sympathy for Anupama is evident beyond doubt.

1. Rub Anupama on Adhya, repeatedly without her consent, infact when she has clearly asked her to stay away from her.

2. Make it evident to Adhya that Anupama is Not at Kapadia Mansion to take care of Shruti owing to the constant and "accident prone" interactions between Anuj-Anupama.

In both these situations, Adhya is obviously going to get triggered. I mean she was suicidal, that is SERIOUS. If anything, her reactions have been very controlled.

What were they thinking bringing the source of the trauma as the cure is beyond me.

One thing is for sure both Adhya and the audiences realise the games the so-called parents are in the name of "healing" her.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

amrika mei bohot garmi hai 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

And what about her koodna multiple times, taaliya peetna and itrana because she ijjj beckkk! 🤢

Kaun 55 saal ki Aunty Dadi aise kood kood ke taaliya bajati hai beech sadak par smiley39

Bechara Yashdeep, propose karne bulaya tha aur yahan ye apna kaam bante hi byeee bolke chal padi 😂

IMG_1741.jpeg
IMG_1720.jpeg

Wow! Oscar worthy expressions! smiley32smiley22smiley24smiley44smiley5

SmithaRam thumbnail

Triple overdose of overacting today! 🤢

Who puts chocolate syrup on Halwa that too seems like Sooji ka Halwa 🥲

https://x.com/nidhimehta06/status/1785129130042028495?s=46

Choco syrup on halwa!! smiley11 Nauseating, just like the way she's acting. smiley44

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Desperation to garner sympathy for Anupama is evident beyond doubt.

1. Rub Anupama on Adhya, repeatedly without her consent, infact when she has clearly asked her to stay away from her.

2. Make it evident to Adhya that Anupama is Not at Kapadia Mansion to take care of Shruti owing to the constant and "accident prone" interactions between Anuj-Anupama.

In both these situations, Adhya is obviously going to get triggered. I mean she was suicidal, that is SERIOUS. If anything, her reactions have been very controlled.

What were they thinking bringing the source of the trauma as the cure is beyond me.

One thing is for sure both Adhya and the audiences realise the games the so-called parents are in the name of "healing" her.

koi healing vealing nahi karni hai inhe bas nain-mataka karte rehna hai inhe ek doosre ke saath.

Yeh Dadi ji does everything non-sanskaari from living in another man's house without any relation, to doing nain-mataka with another woman's fiance to even breaking their marriage but has the audacity to give lecture on sanskaar and maryaada!

Behen where is your maryaada?Honestly I totally understand Toshi now,how frustrating it must be to have such a hypocrite as a mother.

SmithaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

ekach costen: did she complete her dish before fainting???? Then how come she's eligible for entering into the finals?? 

Aise toh bohot log behosh hokar fake tweets aur treds karwa kar enter ho sakte hai finale me

She fried besan, spilled ghee on the floor and called it a dish. Then pulled in kanhaji to say that was his phavarite. smiley3smiley37

SmithaRam thumbnail

She called the Diary her Saarthi, few days back she called Yashdeep her Saarthi, not just her Pati, Mata Pita, bachche, friends and all other relations including her priorities keep changing but she even changed her Saarthi middle of the Yuddha of SuppperIshhtarr Cheph  🤣

Achcha hua na Aadhya ne diary faad di, now Maa will be handicapped again and Sous Chef Anuj will take the baton from here and become her new pair of crutches kyonki khudse toh ye kuch nahi kar sakti 😂

But you never know, Maa might sit and cry entire night and stick each piece of paper together and Majnu might as well help her in this 😂

Anuj would never ever let "meri Anu" cry and stay awake the entire night. He will put them together himself. Better yet, he is going collect those pieces, memorize and narrate or provide running commentary during the competition. smiley9

Edited by SmithaRam - 1 months ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Adhya tore the cook book written by Baa Bhagwan. Mini evil Adhya.

Baa cook karti hai,

Book bhi likhti hai

Humko kabhi koyi batayi nahi

Hum sochi baa ko

likhna padna nahi aati

Cook karte dekha nahi

Phir cook book kab chaapi 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Choco syrup on halwa!! smiley11 Nauseating, just like the way she's acting. smiley44

I just realised today that she has done such pathetic actions before too 🤢

When I cook I get so busy just remembering steps and managing things ki ye naachna gaana chodo bell ya phone ki ghanti bajti hai toh bhi gussa aa jata hai and she will do all steps with each word and those cringe expressions 😝

Aur garam oil ki kadhai mein se spoon leke disco step kar rahi hai, ek drop garam oil ka agar gir gaya to jo balloon banega skin par smiley24

https://x.com/1989_roz/status/1785248891677683745?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 months ago