Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

So the child burnt the book? 

They probably don’t want baa to get any credit for her win … Meri anu ne apne talent se jeetgayi… 

Wonder how this lady can be so happy about entering the finale and which competition let’s someone enter into finale as a wildcard smiley29

Third grade writing I must say!

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

55 Yr old Bebli jumping with excitement, isko jab bhi Charity mein kuch milta hai ye itna khus ho jati hai and claims to have ‘Earned It’, isse zyada delusional character aaj tak nahi hua smiley26 The OverActing & Jumping smiley29

Waise before every single round she has said same lines, poora phocuss karungi, iss bar kuch gadbad nahi hogi, poora maan rakhungi and then she goofs up in every round with her clumsy behavior and overacting, wasting time and bad cooking. She is such an undeserving candidate.

https://x.com/ju_lie35/status/1785144763416826015?s=46

https://x.com/1989_roz/status/1785145386346459607?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 months ago
whatthelife thumbnail

gawd this anu's chamcha is getting more and more annoying by each passing day ... he should actually let go of Adhya and remain a slave to his masterni 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Why vanraj  is so desperate to stay  with  his grandson 

Parents aur bache ka to samajh  mein  aata hai but  pehli  baar dekha  ki grand father  itna desperate  hai pote ko saath  mein  rakhne ke liye I have never  heard  never  seen ki grandfather  saare time  grand children  ko apne saath  rakhna chahta hai

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Apni dress jala Dena  anupama  ki diary phaad  Dena ab aise mein  aadhya  ko kya jaroorat  hai one tight  slap  or going  to counselling 

Aadhya  is  doing  all this things intentionally 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: whatthelife

So the child burnt the book? 

They probably don’t want baa to get any credit for her win … Meri anu ne apne talent se jeetgayi… 

Wonder how this lady can be so happy about entering the finale and which competition let’s someone enter into finale as a wildcard smiley29

Third grade writing I must say!

ekach costen: did she complete her dish before fainting???? Then how come she's eligible for entering into the finals?? 

Aise toh bohot log behosh hokar fake tweets aur treds karwa kar enter ho sakte hai finale me

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

"Anu cherishing her success and achievements?" Since when KHAIRAT became synonymous with success? Moreover The writers need to level up their game. It's an international competition where global participants are showcasing their culinary skills. How can someone reach finale that too by preparing such basic dishes as undhiyu and mohanthal? Atleast they could have researched various cuisines before introducing this track. Lousy writing!

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Okay,but why did Aadhya have to tear the diary?I mean there was simply no reason to make her do that,bas Anupamaa ko bechari dikhane ke liye keep making others do vile things.

whatthelife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

ekach costen: did she complete her dish before fainting???? Then how come she's eligible for entering into the finals?? 

Aise toh bohot log behosh hokar fake tweets aur treds karwa kar enter ho sakte hai finale me

exactly! Getting fake online support is the easiest one can get … like name one dish, that she prepared that was worth calling a dish?! And on top of that, she is going to to read through the recipe book before the finale?! Reminds me of memorizing dates for my history exams 🤦‍♀️

Edited by whatthelife - 1 months ago
whatthelife thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Okay,but why did Aadhya have to tear the diary?I mean there was simply no reason to make her do that,bas Anupamaa ko bechari dikhane ke liye keep making others do vile things.

I hope Adhya remembered the time when the mahaan maa didn’t show up for her dance competition and the words she used to console the child … something worth watching!