Criticiser thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Post the revelation of Abhira being Akshara’s daughter, Abhira should bash them for being such pathetic excuse of humans and she should break all ties with them. Goenka’s should then be removed from the show and modern day Singhania’s should renter to support Abhira and give her a family. 

Naksh Dada, Kirti Dadi, Krish Mama would be the perfect support systems for her maybe Kairav Muskaan should break ties with Goenka’s and live with them as well.

I wanted Singhania’s to enter in S3 and support Akshu but oh well better late than never hopefully they return and support Abhira instead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Gen 4 character Rohit ka atha patha nahi hai...Isme gen 1 characters ..kaise matlab kaise smiley19

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

And who would return? I can only think off is Jasmeet and Varsha as Par Nani?? 

Or Gayu ? As Nani 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Raju budget nahi de Raha hai yeh gen ko. 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Shahi paneer don't have budget for this gen, look at their clothes and looks. Shahi said in an IV that the channel doesn't give much budget like earlier; their costs are cutting in everything. Before, they used to give more budget, now that's not the case for every producer... I don't think he can bring more casts now

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Shahi paneer don't have budget for this gen, look at their clothes and looks. Shahi said in an IV that the channel doesn't give much budget like earlier; their costs are cutting in everything. Before, they used to give more budget, now that's not the case for every producer... I don't think he can bring more casts now

He overused it in gen 2 I think with so many repeated shaadis and abroad locations..

So channel gave a knock on his head in gen 3 and 4 ..