Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I swear Saathiya reminds me of your username ‘Swathiyaa’ always smiley36 

Saath Nibhaana Swaathiya smiley39

Mujhe bhi yehi laga smiley36

I thought may be Swati ka favourite show must be saathiya and she merged her name with the serial to create her username, I was thinking wow kitni innovative, creative hai yeh 😂

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Mujhe bhi yehi laga smiley36

I thought may be Swati ka favourite show must be saathiya and she merged her name with the serial to create her username, I was thinking wow kitni innovative, creative hai yeh 😂

Actually my phone display wasnt working well when I created this ID ..so typo error happened and I left it as it is..felt lazy to change...smiley37

After criticizer said  that my name was reminding her of that show I dint want to be associated with that show anymore..smiley37

Agar koi aur acha show hota mein rakh leti.. Gopi vahu and her laptop washing scene  still haunts me smiley36smiley37so I changed immediately smiley37

Romanoger thumbnail

Muski and neela ma, if Manisha Buddha is still there after 2 heart attack she must be alive too.

PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Someone from the Singhania or the Maheshwari clan maybe .

Especially Naksh or Gayu because they have no relationships with Ruhi whatsoever and will never choose Ruhi over Abhira whose their Naira's natin

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

Muskaan 

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 9 days ago

Naitik singhania,Krish Singhania,Naksh Singhania,Kirti singhania,Krish's child(singhania),Misthi's Child,Rajshri,Varsha and yes new singhanias family if they are not possible if time is affectimg anyone,bcoz ruhi is not sister she is cousuon of Abhira , so abhira's couiosn can be Any simghania charachter also by any logic.

Sorry I add more than one but I want goenkas to Leave the show and singhania 4 to come(simghanias with new generation)

Waise ham singhania se jyada connect karenge goenkas se jyada woh maitik akshara,naira,akshu,aarohi unki baat jarur karenge...woh pathar dil nahi h