Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodils01 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

It’s so funny that before replacement people used to push blame of most of Ar’s onscreen antics on makers and creatives but now blatant mistakes of creatives are also RP’s fault smiley36.

Edited by Daffodils01 - 1 months ago
King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I said it after the first week of the actor change; I didn't see any chemistry between them and nearly 2 months on in a few weeks, there is no chemistry. You either have it or don't have it. And for me the new Abhimaan don't have any chemistry at all. 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

It’s so funny that before replacement people used to push blame of most of Ar’s onscreen antics on makers and creatives but now blatant mistakes of creatives are also RP’s fault smiley36.

that's such a lame way to vent your frustration just because their ladla is out. They'll be like, 'I'm never watching this show again, it's ruined by their logic,' but then they'll make a post nd keep tabs and age-shame the actor. One by one, the Shezadis are coming out of their hideout. shezadis not wrd given by me it ws given by twt rishta fd i mean if u go there u'll knw what i mean

Also, chemistry is subjective AF. Twt already going crazy over Abhimaan aka Sam and Ropu's chemistry. They trend every day and are getting first position by many media sources, knocking down Kavya. There are thousands of reels of the new Abhimaan floating around on Twt and Insta Yt is filled with comments about how much they love them. But then, there are also like five or ten accounts that spam the same message every day, 'Please bring back old Armaan or else we're never gonna watch.' I can't post those comments but I don't know if that's allowed or not, but if I could, I would. So yeah, it's subjective. 

Some peeps click, some don't, n that's cool. but dissing an actor for their age? nah, that's just not right. should be against the rules, tbh. But saying Samriddhi looks so busted so bad now, her stylists trying to match her with a Buddha Rohit. These words are being thrown around on this page. First off, Samriddhi's style, aka Abhira, was always janky and low-rent, as per the makers. Her clothes and styling were always tacky and second-rate. How many times we vent here to give her good clothes. Like Matlab kuch bhi bolna hai.🤡🤡🤡

Edited by Randomlurker - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: King07

I said it after the first week of the actor change; I didn't see any chemistry between them and nearly 2 months on in a few weeks, there is no chemistry. You either have it or don't have it. And for me the new Abhimaan don't have any chemistry at all. 

They had good chemistry in mussourie track ..like while cleaning they did it together,sleeping outside at night,she adjusting his specs..he pulling her cheeks everything was good..

When too many clowns are taking up screen space you don't get to see their private/personal screen even..

I sometimes feel RP can play armaan differently.. because when he performs with ruhi he looks always confused and choked..but that was conscious decision by makers ..

Originally posted by: King07

Chemistry yaap AR01 had good chemistry and wonderful actor that is why producer decided to kick him out of the show smiley37

Some one can't find chemistry is not makers fault let it be no chemistry smiley37...

So what ...Chemistry is not everything smiley37At least escaped from constant cry baby acting smiley37

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Chemistry yaap AR01 had good chemistry and wonderful actor that is why producer decided to kick him out of the show smiley37

Some one can't find chemistry is not makers fault let it be no chemistry smiley37...

So what ...Chemistry is not everything smiley37At least escaped from constant cry baby acting smiley37

I do understand that you find chemistry between the new Armaan and Abhira... That doesn't mean that everyone has to feel so!

There are many of us here, who do not find the chemistry yet! Many of us have had found good chemistry between the old Armaan and Abhira, which you didn't... Fair enough... Be happy with your new found chemistry, why jump upon others for their opinions! Everyone has their right to express their opinions here, no need to mock them!!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I feel it's the other way round? Earlier 80% of the viewers here blamed Ar-Ru scenes on Sheh-Prat and cooked stories how they must be blackmailing creatives to give them cringe scenes together. But now Ar-Ru scenes are brushed under the carpet and people don't blame the actors anymore because RP promotes Abhimaan on his insta? 

Even when I was a regular member here, I never cared about offscreen stuff , but members made a big deal of it each time. I feel viewers are biased in general. Everyone jumps to defend their favorites in stuffs which are completely out of their hands. It's all trp business. Tomorrow if trps drop to 1.4, Armaan might not even remain the lead. If it goes up to 2.5, Armaan might become the best husband out there. 

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really dislike the character Armaan n actors(old n new) but From what I had seen on twt n here Most of the time each n every stupidity of Armaan the character was Shehzada's fault EMA with Ruhi was coz cvs were favouring Shehzada n Pratiksha and all the cringe Actions on-screen were actually actors fault as they were somehow interfering in the script to demand Ruh---------------Maan romantic scenes I have read such comments on twt n here Most were indirect by comparing them with another show's real couple Though that's a different thing that EMA is still going on full fledged n there are hugs n all between Jeth-bhabhi even with new actors

It's not bad acting , it may be but that's subjective ..but I feel, given this horrible track wherein the ml is unsupportive of his wife , and clearly sides with ruhi , no boundaries drawn, no actor can pull it off ...if shehzada was continuing , he would be worse I'm sure...

his softness to abhira was obvio the directors call and the demand of the story , it wasn't him doing his own thing.  

azharm7860 thumbnail

Same here it seems it’s misfit Abhira and new armaan. This is probably the first time I’ve felt this season co actors have no chemistry.. other seasons s1,s2,s3 the couple names were shipped and trps were high to a certain point.