Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 24 days ago

Wow Armaan what a logic

Your family disrespect her mother, humiliated them but she should just stay back and listen smiley32 

Seriously what’s up with armaan and family jaap

Waise anyone who is married can vouch ki aise intolerable husbands and in- laws nahi hote

Edited by Ria23 - 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

Wow Armaan what a logic

Your family disrespect her mother, humiliated them but she should just stay back and listen smiley32 

What to expect from someone who has never defended his own mom ? 

He lets people abuse his own mom..

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Iss track ke end tak maybe thoda clear ho jayega about what the makers are planning for Ab-Arsmiley23

I don't know man. I don't think Ar-Ab are end game. Even if the deleted the begging scene, what was the point of the Ar-Ruhi hand holding scene at that time? Why would they do that to their ML. It makes zero sense of he is going to be the one for Abhira.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Exactly.. dude can't even stand up for the woman who gave birth to him. So how will he stand up for the woman who gave her life to save him. Akshara wasted her life for this dharti pe bhoj.

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

I forgot about that

Irony is that he has not even seen his mother’s photo

Uss vidya ke peeche pagal who is jealous of his mother and doesnt want madhav to even keep the photo

Dadi curses his mother calls her name 

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't know man. I don't think Ar-Ab are end game. Even if the deleted the begging scene, what was the point of the Ar-Ruhi hand holding scene at that time? Why would they do that to their ML. It makes zero sense of he is going to be the one for Abhira.

Dont say that

Ar- ruhi would be worse 

Edited by Ria23 - 24 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Dont say that

Ar- ruhi would be worse 

I do like Rohit Pu, but I don't want to see a character like Ar as he is right now as a ML and with Abhira, and I have given Ar too much margin. That's why I just can't find a single reason to do this to your ML. I know its for TRP etc, but then Ar-Ru scene makes zero sense.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Wow Armaan what a logic

Ar ka logic bas itna hi hai that she should stay to let him fulfil his Mam's promise. Ye banda pagal hai kya? Why would his Mam want him to treat her daughter like that? His Mam gave him responsibility to take care of her and not disrespect her.  What is wrong with his dialogue? 

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel makers want to show armaan & abhira's individual journey, not them as a couple. Armaan begging in front of dadisa for abhira would have showed them as a couple. Moreover agar armaan rota abhira ke liye aur woh ghar se nikal gayi, toh abhira galat lagti. Now it's a perfect scenario, upar se manish goenka ko rumaal ka sach pata chala,  I genuinely hope poddars mein se bhi kisi ko unke baare mein pata chale, toh double maja aayegasmiley36

I don't want to watch AR's individual journey smiley37

Abhira's journey de do bas smiley37