News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I maybe in the minority but I find it funny if Abhira is arrested smiley37

I just wish she was partying with friends then returning Krish wallet. What was the need anyway krish is broke smiley39

correct krish as it is broke … and he could have called armaan if he was in trouble ..

Why couldn’t Abhira enjoy her single hood .. partying with friends and pata chala it’s a reve party they try to escape and they get caught .. it happens we meet sneaky people everywhere … they mix stuff in your drinks …that would have been better ..bhabhi bankar wallet returning 

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Unless Abhira invests in her relationship with Armaan again, the Ruhi reveal won’t matter as much ..anyway she knew he had a past ..it might hurt a bit but how does it matter if she is anyway not a part of his life ..Will the reveal just be shock value for the family ? 

HappySharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Unless Abhira invests in her relationship with Armaan again, the Ruhi reveal won’t matter as much ..anyway she knew he had a past ..it might hurt a bit but how does it matter if she is anyway not a part of his life ..Will the reveal just be shock value for the family ? 

Ghum had only one secret..they revealed ..

Rishta has so many secrets but not ready to reveal even one..this marriage is not even a secret one ..both armaan and abhira has made a mockery of true relation..

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Sam and RoPo both at the same Position smiley27

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

will they show anything that way or in fb after many months shown a report and hand hold bit to viewers to connect as that moment. Till now jimmedari jaap going on his head. She went against him showing her ego or pride so his ego is hurt badly. Why not ? She always chose her own way whenever blames came and there was no need to think much too. Earlier it's yuvi incident ruhi ran after them got her back .in dadis case she went overnight ruhi told ar to get her back. This time too ruhi is after ar kaha jayegi Paisa nahi hi. Always these two are tagged together to get abhira back. Ar hit stapler pins on book and ruhis hand. Book is thrown in fire. So ruhi gets that pain in their hurt phase along with them. Burning of things in fire is to close past phase. Except tortoise ar burnt everything. That tortoise is their first connection so he has to keep it in her hand to get her brain back after reducing her anger. Ar is burning in anger no doubt as she went against him his family. He can't trust how can she do it after his warnings. Ruhi hand is headed by him so ruhi is given comfort. There is nothing to burn for ruhi as past is not out still. Ch cut the emotional BTS of begging of ar to dadi. Trp affect on story. I feel charu will do something next that they close dev character easily. 

I feel like here Armaan too will be stuck with zimmedari. He can’t let her go. Even after 1 year, if he thinks she can go, still in heart he feels responsible towards her, and that keeps bring them together even after parting ways. With this thing in head, he can’t move on with Ruhi if elders agree for getting them together. I don’t understand manish’s sudden love and desperation for Abhira. 

edited for gen 3 mentions

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

writers need to get Abhira back in podaar house..so this is probably their way to do that..she’s innocent..and went to return Krishs wallet..but got trapped.but Armaan will get her out …now Armaan is desperate to get her back in his house.and maybe even his bedroom 🙄..because unknown to the man..but he can’t live without abhira.’🙄..so this track will lead to her coming back to PH..and also Madhav wants her back too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh god what a twisted way to get Abhira back. Here silly us were thinking somebig dhamaka need to happen for her to go back to PH.

They will torture her more and compel her to go back. I think I need a break from this crap. Self-respect is washed away every fricking day.

Edited by leafy2022 - 1 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Susi26

I feel like how previous ml was qaid in fl’s love from start to end, here Armaan too will be stuck with zimmedari. He can’t let her go. Even after 1 year, if he thinks she can go, still in heart he feels responsible towards her, and that keeps bring them together even after parting ways. With this thing in head, he can’t move on with Ruhi if elders agree for getting them together. I don’t understand manish’s sudden love and desperation for Abhira. 

that jimmedari is for one yr till she gets job as of now. But ak asked him to marry and save her life. Ar has to let go ak promise if he leaves abhira. He didn't say I promise to you that day. Lifetime bhoj it should not be for him as she starts her own decisions and dances accordingly others have to accept it. This is dadis throwing away after fake shadi out dream of ar had come out half. Remove ms and throw is another part. Still dadis words of ar will throw her out is there. I feel devs exit can be due to charus khaand. Something in extreme will happen as they are showing drinking, drugs one after another which is unusual. Trp is main issue so story changes characters flip easily. Vidya dadi are on one side now. If ruhaan truth is out they both will be thrown out. Ak truth is there still . All dynamics Changd ond after another. Manish is taking abhira through heart as ak so his guilt is coming out. He will die with ak death truth out. Swarna surekha will blame abhira for that too. Ar is angry as abhira didn't stay at home to complete his jimmedari of 3 more months. He threw max left-overs in fire except tortoise. Once all truths out they may go for a leap. I loved a scene where ar is hitting stapler its his frustration on abhira as she chose her pride or respect against him and his family. Ruhi cooled him taking the pain then only he will get on head how he hurt ruhi for abhira. His words u r hurt but u r taking care of me chalo icing karte hi. Simultaneously they showed ruhi ar pic in Manish hand. Both will be caught by Manish when they comfort each other in this hurt process. 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

wait why are you talking about consummation suddenly? Is there an article or bts about it? 

😅🤣.. not suddenly.. even if it’s after a few months, makers have to think in that direction na, they have to start showing Ar getting affected but when he is not even considering Ab as a friend toh pyaar kab hoga? Saw in tt yesterday that rishta is fast track version of ghum.. and they have already completed major tracks.. now ruhaan and Goenka truth is left.. so they may have plans for a short leap.. 

Also AA track failed in tmd, it had failed in last gen also but makers stretched the failure.. so most probably iss baar koi aa nahi aayega.. so when we know ab Ar are going to bring the next gen kid so I was just curious, itna raita failne ke baad kese karenge😅