News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

WTH, they letting VR go so soon after messing up his character arc. 

So will they replacing RP, too or moving the character to side cause most fans can’t digest Armaan and with Abhira, he’s trash. I don’t trust DKP

Vineet must be quitting the show because his story was always short changed… his romance with Charu was rapid even when the story was developing toward their involvement.. story jumped to abhira armaan shadi revelation… 

I think he got fed up and quit .. pulkit jiju had more build and a lot of base …than dev Charu 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Vineet must be quitting the show because his story was always short changed… his romance with Charu was rapid even when the story was developing toward their involvement.. story jumped to abhira armaan shadi revelation… 

I think he got fed up and quit .. pulkit jiju had more build and a lot of base …than dev Charu 

Well I don’t blame him if he quit to reduce his character to a roadside Romeo, especially when Dev had so much potential. I remember after the court track VR, give an upcoming track and he was so excited about the twist and turns coming. But instead we got Daru, I’ll quit too with that jodi name 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

yeah i think he's bouncing, and it makes sense. when Dev came in, everyone thought he'd be Abhira's big bro like Pulkit was for Sai. The court scene was fire, his character was building up nicely, then outta nowhere it all went to trash with the Daru romance angle, no proper intro or buildup. Even the actor was hyping his ship, he was stoked. I remember in one interview he was like, 'Dev's fam is coming soon, he's a good guy.' We were joking like, 'We barely know Dev, now his fam is dropping in.' But then they just axed him, used him for Daru drama to mess with Abhimaan. They should've given him a better storyline, he had talent

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

yeah i think he's bouncing, and it makes sense. when Dev came in, everyone thought he'd be Abhira's big bro like Pulkit was for Sai. The court scene was fire, his character was building up nicely, then outta nowhere it all went to trash with the Daru romance angle, no proper intro or buildup. Even the actor was hyping his ship, he was stoked. I remember in one interview he was like, 'Dev's fam is coming soon, he's a good guy.' We were joking like, 'We barely know Dev, now his fam is dropping in.' But then they just axed him, used him for Daru drama to mess with Abhimaan. They should've given him a better storyline, he had talent

This show has too many actors .. pulkit jiju role was well etched in the og he was brought casually … respect developed and S ka bond with Devi was built gradually 

over here DaRu had an independent story .. Charu uses Abhira when needed and then throws her under the bus ..

it makes more sense for them to bring back Rohit and intensify Rohit and Armaan clash then focus on Dev story 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Atp more than anything I am curious to know how are makers going to show Ab Ar consummation😅🤔… even if it’s a 2 second back hug like Ab’s parents.. hoga kese? from Ar’s side it’s just zimmedari, not even friendship… it’s been 6 months.. and we know koi AA nahi aane wala, makers have recently invested on 2 new actors and itni jaldi koi new character nahi aayega… the only feasible option I can think of is Ar being intoxicated and imagining doing the act with Ruhi while being with Ab..

will they show anything that way or in fb after many months shown a report and hand hold bit to viewers to connect as that moment. Till now jimmedari jaap going on his head. She went against him showing her ego or pride so his ego is hurt badly. Why not ? She always chose her own way whenever blames came and there was no need to think much too. Earlier it's yuvi incident ruhi ran after them got her back .in dadis case she went overnight ruhi told ar to get her back. This time too ruhi is after ar kaha jayegi Paisa nahi hi. Always these two are tagged together to get abhira back. Ar hit stapler pins on book and ruhis hand. Book is thrown in fire. So ruhi gets that pain in their hurt phase along with them. Burning of things in fire is to close past phase. Except tortoise ar burnt everything. That tortoise is their first connection so he has to keep it in her hand to get her brain back after reducing her anger. Ar is burning in anger no doubt as she went against him his family. He can't trust how can she do it after his warnings. Ruhi hand is headed by him so ruhi is given comfort. There is nothing to burn for ruhi as past is not out still. Ch cut the emotional BTS of begging of ar to dadi. Trp affect on story. I feel charu will do something next that they close dev character easily. 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

will they show anything that way or in fb after many months shown a report and hand hold bit to viewers to connect as that moment. Till now jimmedari jaap going on his head. She went against him showing her ego or pride so his ego is hurt badly. Why not ? She always chose her own way whenever blames came and there was no need to think much too. Earlier it's yuvi incident ruhi ran after them got her back .in dadis case she went overnight ruhi told ar to get her back. This time too ruhi is after ar kaha jayegi Paisa nahi hi. Always these two are tagged together to get abhira back. Ar hit stapler pins on book and ruhis hand. Book is thrown in fire. So ruhi gets that pain in their hurt phase along with them. Burning of things in fire is to close past phase. Except tortoise ar burnt everything. That tortoise is their first connection so he has to keep it in her hand to get her brain back after reducing her anger. Ar is burning in anger no doubt as she went against him his family. He can't trust how can she do it after his warnings. Ruhi hand is headed by him so ruhi is given comfort. There is nothing to burn for ruhi as past is not out still. Ch cut the emotional BTS of begging of ar to dadi. Trp affect on story. I feel charu will do something next that they close dev character easily. 

Why do you think consummation is near .. it’s too early for babies in this show 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Why do you think consummation is near .. it’s too early for babies in this show 

arey Noor ki majak post ka aur majak banayi meine. Udhar kuchhhhh nahi hi anda kya nikalegi 

https://youtu.be/YCOyT8Icxrs?feature=shared

So I think Abhira will be forcefully brought back ..

Dadisa and phuphasa are discussing its repercussions..

Dadisa is sure in three months she will be out of the house so do not worry about anything 

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

https://youtu.be/YCOyT8Icxrs?feature=shared

So I think Abhira will be forcefully brought back ..

Dadisa and phuphasa are discussing its repercussions..

Dadisa is sure in three months she will be out of the house so do not worry about anything 

Will Dadi be wearing the same saree tomorrow too? Otherwise this scene was also in the chopping block

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So will they replacing RP, too or moving the character to side cause most fans can’t digest Armaan and with Abhira, he’s trash. I don’t trust DKP

not so soon. And they shouldn’t. Why sign an actor as main lead and then sideline him so soon. 
It’s only been a month.