Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you know there’s been many stories like this on rishta already. Karthik,was like 40, a widower with 2 kids and Sirat was like 21 or 22 when he married her. Manish was also  probably 40 with 2 kids, a widower when he married swarna who was his young secretary. Madhav married vidya..already with a wife and a child, abhinav married akshara who had a baby from her first husband, naksh married karthiks divorced sister, Gayu, nairas cousin had an illegitimate baby and married karthiks cousin, and there’s possibly stories like this in Gen 1 as well. So it’s not something strange or unusual.. also,in real,life with divorce being so prevalent..many men and women remarry after divorce with kids. And 10, 15 years age gaps are not unusual,either. Priyanka is 10 years older than Nick jonas but they are happily married.. so many divorced Bollywood actors with kids married much younger women.. Saif and kareena, ranbir is much older than alia..although he was single, sanjay dutt had a much older daughter when he married his current wife, Arjun rampal remarried.. so charu and dev is not unusual.🤷🏻‍♀️

it's not unusual infact i was shipping AbhiMaan (they have an age gap of approx 9-10) before Ar turned out to be complete crap. It's just that Charu-Dev love story is utter nonsense. No buildup just one fine day they both decided they love eo. Plus they are making Dev act like a sadak chaap romeo when he's supposed to be mature acc to his age and profession. 

And as he said he's supposed to be a *positive* character and the love story is real, then it's not coming out very well. Dev seems to have ulterior motives whereas Charu actually seems to be in love with him. 

I'm not against age gap relationships or anything, i was just reacting on this particular case of Dev -Charu👀

Thats very quick...

Koi festival bhi to nahi hai

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

See i told you RuMaal wedding on the waysmiley40

Yaar aisa kyu Bol rahe Hai sab smiley13smiley13

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Waah waah saare shows ek dusre ke Saath competition mein Ki kaun Kitna toxic hoga.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

it's not unusual infact i was shipping AbhiMaan (they have an age gap of approx 9-10) before Ar turned out to be complete crap. It's just that Charu-Dev love story is utter nonsense. No buildup just one fine day they both decided they love eo. Plus they are making Dev act like a sadak chaap romeo when he's supposed to be mature acc to his age and profession. 

And as he said he's supposed to be a *positive* character and the love story is real, then it's not coming out very well. Dev seems to have ulterior motives whereas Charu actually seems to be in love with him. 

I'm not against age gap relationships or anything, i was just reacting on this particular case of Dev -Charu👀

yes but they are side characters..so dkp won’t give them,much screenspace..so we must just assume that they were dating for last like 6 months and now have great love for each other 🤦🏻‍♀️😂.  You know last Gen Ruhis mother was a prominent character.but we don’t  know how she started dating Ruhis father ..they never showed the start or build up of their relationship or even after marriage their Suhaagraat..but suddenly one day she was pregnant with Ruhi..and we thought she’s faking the pregnancy 🤦🏻‍♀️😂..dkp,reserves maximum screenspace for the lead couple and their relationship build up..sideys get very less time and effort.. like this Ruhi and Armaan are carrying on like they spent so,much time together and their love is so great..when we saw them,only interact 3 times before her marriage  to, rohit. So,maybe lusty babhi, jeth couple were also,having secret meetings in mussoorie or after the temple scene when they got back ..they also,spent more time together ..that we viewers are unaware of,.that’s why they so desperately love each other 🙄😂

Originally posted by: libran90

Thats very quick...

Koi festival bhi to nahi hai

I don't think koi festival bacha hai celebrate karne ke liye. It could.be Manish-Swarna's anniversary party 👀

Or maybe they can even fix Charu's engagement with someone else. Jo bhi ho, more drama on the waysmiley36

See i told you RuMaal wedding on the waysmiley40

For me, it seems like a mandir scene. Specially with that cutie monkey 🤔🤭

For me, it seems like a mandir scene. Specially with that cutie monkey 🤔🤭

[/QUOTE

Shiv Shakti likh rahe doo amar Premi rumal 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I could not decipher Ars emotion ehen Kajal gave the curse. Was it disgust for Ab or just bad acting?

No acting . He was just there. No expression.