Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Seeing all the BTS, I feel that they are just complicating the story.. definitely not liking the way it’s going.. I highly regret deciding to watch this season.. I thought only after leads fall in love, they will spoil the story.. but here even before that it’s getting spoiled.. 

HappySharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Why_though

Seeing all the BTS, I feel that they are just complicating the story.. definitely not liking the way it’s going.. I highly regret deciding to watch this season.. I thought only after leads fall in love, they will spoil the story.. but here even before that it’s getting spoiled.. 

Don't be frustrated..had u watched gen 3 u would have become immune to it..chalo koi baat nahi..abhira will have her way anyway.. initially when she came also everyone hated her ..now also it is back to square one.. everyone's sukh shanti will go away..everyone will be tensed..I am happy to see them going mad ....

Don't think so. Their promos aren't misleading maximum times.

Armaan khud divorce nahi dega. He doesn't have the spine to take any decision in life. He is the eternal "majboor" aadmi.

Abhira hi degi divorce papers.

HappySharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Don't think so. Their promos aren't misleading maximum times.

Armaan khud divorce nahi dega. He doesn't have the spine to take any decision in life. He is the eternal "majboor" aadmi.

Abhira hi degi divorce papers.

Ye izzat ki baat hai kya..kaun kisko pehle divorce papers deta hai ?

Waise pehle izzat milte hai bhabhi ko.. divorce expert smiley37

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Armaan said he can’t give her the papers now because she is hurt. He needs some time to think. Maybe he will keep the papers aside, just like last time, and  then Abhira will find them. When things will be better between Madhav and vidhya, she will sign the papers and give them to Armaan. 

Edited by free_willy - 1 months ago
Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: HappySharma

Don't be frustrated..had u watched gen 3 u would have become immune to it..chalo koi baat nahi..abhira will have her way anyway.. initially when she came also everyone hated her ..now also it is back to square one.. everyone's sukh shanti will go away..everyone will be tensed..I am happy to see them going mad ....

I followed gen 3 story… but whenever story took a worse turn, I skipped.. my dislike for  Ruhi began from previous generation and now this season it has transformed to hate.. this generation seems to be worse than previous one already.. yeah.. Abhira might get her way.. but they could just make the story a little bit positive and light.. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

https://youtu.be/PIEpDKjt3og?si=NbxrdxgklW1N2Xnd

Abheera ka mind blowing idea backfire hogaya😅… do logon ko kamre mein bandh karne se jhagde solve hote toh baat hi kya thi🤣

puski reason to get her back home and do fights

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

https://youtu.be/86UTd5dL6O8?si=QMl0NIvi9VSOkIFR

Iss ladki ka main kya karu🤦‍♀️… tumne tabhi meri baat nahi suni?! Seriously, konsa bhai sunega agar koi kahe ki uski behen ki shadi ek divorcee with a kid se kara do just because woh pyaar mein hai😡… why does FL always have to ghusofy in others matters… Madhav and Vidya koi bache nahi hai, unki life woh sambhale ya bigade unki marzi yese kyu khudna hai unke mattters mein?

she didn't get on head because of this charu dev, whole family is against her. Madhav too was not ok with that. She is called in the name of madhav going away from home but she has held that charus issue again. That's why dadi is giving papers. Ar wants time to think .

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: free_willy

Armaan said he can’t give her the papers now because she is hurt. He needs some time to think. Maybe he will keep the papers aside, just like last time, and  then Abhira will find them. When things will be better between Madhav and vidhya, she will sign the papers and give them to Armaan. 

Ye recreate karte karte bhul gaye kaha rukna hae aur ab nayee Armaan k scene bhi recreate kar rahe??

Why repeat whole divorce paper drama again?  Did it tarnish their beloved Ruhi too much last time? Whats the point of going in circles