ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

In S2 & S3 MIL slapped/pushed DIL after considering her responsible for the death of her son still, I wouldn't say I understand the emotions behind such violent action. They could be charged with domestic violence same goes for Vidya. I dislike Ruhi's character the most after Suwarna and Manjiri & yes she badly needed a reality check, could be ousted from PH as her husband is dead (according to Poddars) & her interference in the married couple's life is borderline obsessive behaviour as Vidya mentioned tumhain kya dora para Ruhi, but a slap? Viewers might've liked that scene as they know about EMA but Vidya doesn't. Vidya slapping both Armaan and Ruhi after getting to know about EMA could still be fathomable as Ruhi destroyed her biological son Rohit's life and is the reason behind his disappearance, right now according to the storyline she doesn't even know about EMA & her reaction towards Ruhi bringing divorce papers was too OTT considering her slapping first than questioning Ruhi. Vidya commanding Ruhi to pack her bags and leave PH to stay in GV after questioning her would be better. I liked her calm, composed and firm reaction after seeing Ruhi doing what she does best, gatekeeping Abhira and Armaan's room. She showed Ruhi her place in a better way at that time.  I know it's fiction & exaggerations are no exception here. But what is DKP or YRKKH promoting? EMA of jeth-bhabi? ML giving mixed signals to both his wife and bhabhi? Elders of the family can slap their son (Krish), daughter (Charu) and DILs (Abhira/Ruhi) at the drop of a hat. Vidya is going to flip in future it's YRKKH tradition that loving and caring MILs flip in no time. The way Vidya is supporting Abhira she might see herself in Abhira & support her against eternal lovers in future if Vidya flips like her pendulum son then she might reunite eternal lovers who sacrificed their love for her son's happiness not knowing Rohit disappeared because of them. 

Edited by ShadowImbue - 13 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Obama Barack GIF - Obama Barack Why GIFs

Why are you questioning Maasa's slap on Ruhi Birla? Like that was watching-movie-in-theatre-level scene that got played out smiley42

Haan Maasa, ek aur keech ke maaro uss Ruhi Birla ko, who is the promoter of adultery and homewrecking! smiley43

(and dont forget to kick that Ar too! smiley9)

Edited by bangtanARMY - 14 days ago
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I didn't like the slap at all . Whatever may be the reason but nobody should be slapped or pushed for whatever may be the reason. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Some characters can seriously get on your nerves. Ruhi Birla is one such character. I think with today's episode, they wanted to give a teaser of how things are going to be when the real truth comes out. Ruhi bhabhi thinks everyone is going to accept their najayaz rishta with open arms. She's going to be proven wrong so badly. And Vidya will the strongest opposition to that immoral relationship. While Dadisa might accept it just out of spite for Abhira. Also, the MILs you mentioned were all saccharine sweet to DILs from the start and then flipped. But Vidya has already done her share of saasgiri on Abhira. They didn't start off on a good note or warm bonding like in previous cases. So, this time, for a change I think saas is not going to flip and would actually support her DIL.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know I know you are very logical and ideal about the slap, and it is against morality. And I know I should not support physical violence. However, I simply cant help but to get satisfaction in seeing that scene. Because we are burning and irritated beyond anything by their bad kartut. I know its not same, but many time we want a rapist to get the strictest punishment possible but idealy we should not forget humanity. Like that, she deserves a slap and more, even if it is not ideal.

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Yes to the slap. 

Ruhi does the crime. 

Ruhi must do the time. 

Consequences. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 13 days ago

Yeah slap cud be avoided but the thing is ..I didn't like the way foofasa got away with slapping krish in public, it also led to fracture ..seriously the guy should be behind bars but this same woman ruhi lied to everyone & abhira was made the vamp for blaming him. 

The most atrocious thing was that he wasn't even guilty about it smiley11

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I don't think anyone has slapped fl in last gen. Mls mother slapped ml not fl. 

But no ruhi does not deserve this slap. 

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yeah slap cud be avoided but the thing is ..I didn't like the way foofasa got away with slapping krish in public, it also led to fracture ..seriously the guy should be behind bars but this same woman ruhi lied to everyone & abhira was made the vamp for blaming him. 

The most atrocious thing was that he wasn't even guilty about it smiley11

I think Krish  faked the fracture. But phuphasa was wrong in slapping him.

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

No, the slap was not okay. Even if an explanation was asked for and Ruhi-Ar backstory was given, haath utana is not okay. We cannot have a selective outrage just becos the receiver’s actions don’t align with general audience sentiments!