Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

You watched the one which ruined the showsmiley36.KRPKAB means  season 1 for the fans.Even during season 1,it was good until 150 episodes or so.There was a 7year leap  post which the writing declined a lot.They salvaged it later.So it was good overall.Season 3 ruined all the character progression of the ML and his mom and negated some things of season 1.The writer wasn't the OG writer and everything went downhill.

Don't forget sanjana track

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Don't forget sanjana track

How can I forget it?smiley36 It is the main reason for fans hating season 3.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Nam ji hyun is dating someone currently?smiley36 Why do korean celebs hesitate to interact with co stars after filming the dramas.smiley19smiley19

Don't know if she is dating someone currently or not. What I think is that JCW and njh dated after suspicious partner and now has broken up. smiley6 

They don't really speak about their offscreen equations with their co-stars esp the ones they were paired with due to shipping and dating rumours. 

Kim hyeyoon seems to be close friends with rowoon and lee jae wook and the guys came to a show for her. Taecyeon likes literally all posts of hers. But we don't really see them posting pics of them hanging out together. 

Even exo members don't post pics with their other friends esp female.friends or talk about it much offscreen. They only post pics with each other. 

Almost all kdrama actor's insta mostly only have their own solo pics and if there is an ongoing drama.then pics with co-stars for promotion. 

spnfan thumbnail

I watched till ep 9smiley36 then left it midway.

I watched till the middle of the flashback. Don't remember the episode number. 

I guess this was a huge hit in Korea

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: G259

How can I forget it?smiley36 It is the main reason for fans hating season 3.

After that sana left acting only she had a small role on scam 2003

spnfan thumbnail

LR, Blood Free, Midnight photo studio and QOTsmiley9. Not sure when does it airsmiley36. I started it when it already reached ep 8, now slowly watching it. Will finish till its over. Missing crown prince? One which is currently airing and has 20 eps?

Yes. I guess it only aired 4 episodes. It seems to be pretty dark for a drama which has rom com tag. 

spnfan thumbnail

https://x.com/HamunKang1/status/1783418435604713539 

Why are their face so close to each othersmiley43

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: spnfan

Don't know if she is dating someone currently or not. What I think is that JCW and njh dated after suspicious partner and now has broken up. smiley6 

They don't really speak about their offscreen equations with their co-stars esp the ones they were paired with due to shipping and dating rumours. 

Kim hyeyoon seems to be close friends with rowoon and lee jae wook and the guys came to a show for her. Taecyeon likes literally all posts of hers. But we don't really see them posting pics of them hanging out together. 

Even exo members don't post pics with their other friends esp female.friends or talk about it much offscreen. They only post pics with each other. 

Almost all kdrama actor's insta mostly only have their own solo pics and if there is an ongoing drama.then pics with co-stars for promotion. 

Do married couples also hesitate like this.????