Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vimeo

She wudnt in the world of it clarify it to Ani! So that we can all as audience blame Ani for not understanding Jhanak's eyes!! As far as I remember she only once mentioned that they are just friends - that too in passing. So u generally don't believe it. After that she stoically maintained dignity - aapko kya types!

I for one take people as they are. If they speak something else n mean something else I won't be able to decipher! I wud rather take whatever they say in the face of it!! So jhanak always saying that she hates Ani, not clarifying that Rahul means nothing to her, always stressing the point that she is indeed a maid - I know how confused Ani must be! And Krushal owns the character like no body's business!

Kudos to Krushal n Kudos to u as well for analysing Ani so well!!

She clarified twice or thrice..After guruji fiasco , they had fight on road..that time she clarified in spast shabh...but the problem is everything she adds one unwanted dialogue ..

If we share relationship also " Aapko kya", don't poke your nose..blah blah. So our boy concentrate only on "Aapko kya" and gets angry.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadia

What different? Will J say to Ani.. I am your wife and I claim those rightssmiley37 First ask Arshi didi to walk outsmiley37 Till we are divorced, I dont want to see her face.

u think she will tell all this smiley36

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa she is free from the drama smiley39 now she shouldn’t stay a Single min in that house who were trying to forcefully marry her to creepsmiley7 she should just go & even leave Ani too.. he told she’s his wife.. that much is enough for the marriage to stop & now she is free

For a change we atleast get J yelling at her pyaari maasi. I can’t handle anymore toxic J bashing smiley44

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

For a change we atleast get J yelling at her pyaari maasi. I can’t handle anymore toxic J bashing smiley44

like always she will go Scott freesmiley7smiley26smiley26

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shruti u got the gifs smiley37smiley37smiley37

Tejas ka farewell gift. Tenor se utayasmiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

Yes she had umpteen chances to clarify. But she doesn't. Why that ego I don't understand! That too he has done so much for her without any reward! All she had to tell him when alone was I didn't ask for your help!! Especially when he was literally begging her not to get married, using Rahul as a proxy for himself!  She cud hv just told him - Sirji, don't worry Rahul is nothing to me. He was just my friend. Atleast once more she cud hv clarified vehemently. Then may be it Ani boi wud hv considered himself as her pati?

I guess we are in the minority here. I am certainly not telling that Ani is a perfect guy n he has done no mistakes. But all I expected was a bit of consideration from Jhanak to the only guy who has helped her so much! But Alas 😪

Well said. I am with you. Ani can be shown this much empathy and respect. 

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

u think she will tell all this smiley36

Just wishing... few hours ago she was giving pep talk to Arshi about how Ani loooooves her.. how she is incomparable etc..smiley44What to expect from her..

Wish J gave those pep talks in front of the mirror.. 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

Ha seriously he should be arrested smiley7

Along with him Shristi,  Shubho,  Arshi. Bipasha and Tanuja also should sent to behind bars.

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

What I am saying is even Jhanak is not as good as everyone claims her to be. She is the victim infront of anis family only when she feels like being the bakara! Else she gives back! N for Ani she always gives back! Even if he wants to help in what basis shud he step up to help?! Bcoz she always refuses his help n blames him for everything even for their marriage! 

Anyways... I really do feel expecting a partner to be a mind reader may not always work!

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly - that aapko kya is the killer!