Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

He threw that mala and went in stylesmiley42

Not like someone who got caught smiley37

I was wondering same smiley37 but there is another video where Ani holds his hands & pulls him out smiley42smiley36

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She wudnt in the world of it clarify it to Ani! So that we can all as audience blame Ani for not understanding Jhanak's eyes!! As far as I remember she only once mentioned that they are just friends - that too in passing. So u generally don't believe it. After that she stoically maintained dignity - aapko kya types!

I for one take people as they are. If they speak something else n mean something else I won't be able to decipher! I wud rather take whatever they say in the face of it!! So jhanak always saying that she hates Ani, not clarifying that Rahul means nothing to her, always stressing the point that she is indeed a maid - I know how confused Ani must be! And Krushal owns the character like no body's business!

Kudos to Krushal n Kudos to u as well for analysing Ani so well!!

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadia

Leads 3rd weddingsmiley36

nahi hui puri

He didn't put sindur on her forehead 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

I was wondering same smiley37 but there is another video where Ani holds his hands & pulls him out smiley42smiley36

Can you share those videos if possible.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Can you share those videos if possible.

they r not available yet.. needs an hr.. I am gng out .. once I am back will share.. if anyone else does then that’s fine before me

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Another misleading promo.. wasn’t Jhanak supposed to walk out? Please usse iss lunatics se kuch din door rakho🙏. Ani will only realize his feelings if J walks out.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

She wudnt in the world of it clarify it to Ani! So that we can all as audience blame Ani for not understanding Jhanak's eyes!! As far as I remember she only once mentioned that they are just friends - that too in passing. So u generally don't believe it. After that she stoically maintained dignity - aapko kya types!

I for one take people as they are. If they speak something else n mean something else I won't be able to decipher! I wud rather take whatever they say in the face of it!! So jhanak always saying that she hates Ani, not clarifying that Rahul means nothing to her, always stressing the point that she is indeed a maid - I know how confused Ani must be! And Krushal owns the character like no body's business!

Kudos to Krushal n Kudos to u as well for analysing Ani so well!!

I completely agree with you. Janak can show this much empathy who supported her in her difficult times.

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Anirudh ne dhakke maar ke Tejas ko Mandaap se Bahar nikaala smiley42smiley40smiley42

Pls Ani do that for Shristi alsosmiley15

🤞 pl.. then Arshi would followsmiley36

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Ye Ani ne 3rd time kab husband bana?

This reel was so funny! Ani is indeed so obsessed with Rahul!!🤣

samarp2 thumbnail