Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

I read in few posts Ruhi has widow rights apart from having childhood trauma and these are sensitive topics.                          Do people even understand widow rights? Do people even understand context and nuances? Widow rights are sensitive when a woman has nowhere else to go and is financially dependent and have children or she is actually staying in the house to honour her dead husband. Ruhi is super rich, an heiress at that. She has family members who love her and ask her to keep coming back so that they can provide her a better life. Her wedding with Rohit lasted for hardly a month. And now the most important question. When she has all these, why is she still staying at her dead husbandโ€™s house? Because she wants to be close to her married brother in law! I didnโ€™t know this come under the rights of a widow. lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.             Ruhiโ€™s rights were denied the most was when Kaveri decided she would play wife to Rohit wearing mangalsutra and sindoor and stay in their house without moving on and having a life for her. That was a major injustice done to Ruhi. Now she is free to live her life. She is not sitting at Poddar house grieving or reminiscing Rohit. She is actively pursuing her brother in law. For all we know she is happy that Rohit died. I am sorry Ruhi doesnโ€™t fall in the category of women wanting โ€œwidow rightsโ€ it is a huge disrespect to women who has to constantly fight for a respectable life after their husbands passed away.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

She is first women who is so happy after her husband has passed away..so she deserves all rights fights blah blah..smiley8

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

I read in few posts Ruhi has widow rights apart from having childhood trauma and these are sensitive topics.                          Do people even understand widow rights? Do people even understand context and nuances? Widow rights are sensitive when a woman has nowhere else to go and is financially dependent and have children or she is actually staying in the house to honour her dead husband. Ruhi is super rich, an heiress at that. She has family members who love her and ask her to keep coming back so that they can provide her a better life. Her wedding with Rohit lasted for hardly a month. And now the most important question. When she has all these, why is she still staying at her dead husbandโ€™s house? Because she wants to be close to her married brother in law! I didnโ€™t know this come under the rights of a widow. lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.             Ruhiโ€™s rights were denied the most was when Kaveri decided she would play wife to Rohit wearing mangalsutra and sindoor and stay in their house without moving on and having a life for her. That was a major injustice done to Ruhi. Now she is free to live her life. She is not sitting at Poddar house grieving or reminiscing Rohit. She is actively pursuing her brother in law. For all we know she is happy that Rohit died. I am sorry Ruhi doesnโ€™t fall in the category of women wanting โ€œwidow rightsโ€ it is a huge disrespect to women who has to constantly fight for a respectable life after their husbands passed away.

yeah Ruhi has widow rights to,lust after her husbands brother and break up his marriage ๐Ÿ˜‚. .. sheโ€™s a disgusting cheap,desperate vile woman..a really pathetic character and the worst Iโ€™ve seen on rishta..๐Ÿคฎ

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Ruhi Birla only has prowling rights

Lillee Jean Cat Woman GIF - Lillee Jean Cat Woman Fierce GIFsMeow Catwoman GIF - Meow Catwoman Batman Returns GIFs

on Ab's beigarat husband smiley42

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Ruhi Birla only has prowling rights

Lillee Jean Cat Woman GIF - Lillee Jean Cat Woman Fierce GIFsMeow Catwoman GIF - Meow Catwoman Batman Returns GIFs

on Ab's beigarat husband smiley42

Is Ruhi the cat women or more like bellatrix lestrange ?

Edited by Swathiyaa - 22 days ago
bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Is Ruhi the cat women or more like bellatrix lestrange ?

Ruhi Birla has the powers of both: ability to slash someone with her nakhoon and be deluded af. smiley27

Swathi.A thumbnail

Ruhi Birla has the powers of both: ability to slash someone with her nakhoon and be deluded af. smiley27

She actually did it to armaan that day...later Ab put medicines there smiley36

bangtanARMY thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

She actually did it to armaan that day...later Ab put medicines there smiley36

Haan yaad hai mujhe smiley36  Dude, IF released an article on it, and istg I thought Ruhi would give him more than a scratch smiley36 Kya kya 18+ acts ka khayal aaya tha smiley22 It was traumatic for me  smiley36

Swathi.A thumbnail

Haan yaad hai mujhe smiley36  Dude, IF released an article on it, and istg I thought Ruhi would give him more than a scratch smiley36 Kya kya 18+ acts ka khayal aaya tha smiley22 It was traumatic for me  smiley36

IF is like us hypes more but onscreen it's not even 1/4th of the hype..show is like diffused bomb smiley36

bangtanARMY thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

IF is like us hypes more but onscreen it's not even 1/4th of the hype..show is like diffused bomb smiley36

Can't believe how much the hero had fallen. Naitik, Kartik, Abhinav... They were all hero materiao. But Ar... This ml is such a lallu, idk even know why Ab would fall in love with him. smiley22smiley22