Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

She said Indian audience would copy whatever is shown in Animal..like they copied Salman’s hairstyle in Tere Naam or Ja Simran jee le apni zindagi dialogue from DDLJ (though what’s wrong with this line? How can it be used loosely? 🤔)

she basically says that Indian audience is dumb enough to make a role model out of RK’s character and behave like him. As if there is nothing like law n order in the world 💁🏻‍♀️

and even if HW makes violent or obsessive movies lime Gone Girl, the HW audience is sensible enough to not copy that.

Soch lo audience..ye aapke IQ aur EQ ko judge kar rahi hai

That has always been her problem. She thinks she is way too smart for normal people but always ends up sounding dumber than before. She should read up cases where some real life serial killers and r*pists in the west got inspired from the movies they saw, there’s no end to brain’s imagination. Movies can influence impressionable young minds anywhere on this planet, doesn’t mean that people should be idiotic enough to not separate real from reel, and copying hairstyles or trends really ain’t a big deal, people do it everywhere, what’s with these dumb celebs giving such blanket statements all the time. May be Indian audience should really get smarter and stop watching these people’s films and giving them so much of importance in the first place.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

how in India people copy movie characters. A couple showed KANK to his wife and asked for divorce, she refused. From hairstyle too, to behavior. Wardrobe to clothing. Even Salman khan said many times during Tere naam promotion, please do not copy him, I do not support my character, it is only for movie purpose. Because he knows people copied him.

Meaning ... they could've copied the characters in Dunki too? smiley13

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She is called sasti kangu for a reason. 

And she didn’t say whatever is posted in the title. She was asked aisi filmein ban ni chahiye ya nahi - after giving some unnecessary gyan - she said ban ni chahiye smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Meaning ... they could've copied the characters in Dunki too? smiley13

even RARKPKsmiley13

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

title is catchy to get users interested, a lot of news websites give misleading titles too

And this is  y o u r  reason to do the same???

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

And she didn’t say whatever is posted in the title. She was asked aisi filmein ban ni chahiye ya nahi - after giving some unnecessary gyan - she said ban ni chahiye smiley36

Even the guy interviewing her was like get to the point smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I feel she thinks that the movies like Manmarziyan and Haseen Dilruba (both premising on extra marital affair) cater to Indian audience.. smiley36

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Without any doubt, in India movies have another place in people's day-to-day life than in Western countries (including US).

Of course stars still get copied, especially those with a big fan following. For many fans, their beloved star is like a god, an idol, a role model through the characters he/she enacts.

I won't comment on the content of Animal as I haven't watched the movie...to me, it was enough to hear and read Vanga's intention he wasn't shy to voice after some criticism his Hindi version of Arjun Reddy faced. And obviously he realized that with Animal giving to the criminal hero a pseudo-excuse which many seemed to have lapped up...

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

That last line 🤦🏻‍♀️ .phir kya justification diya hoga..kyun ban ni chahiye?

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

Without any doubt, in India movies have another place in people's day-to-day life than in Western countries (including US).

Of course stars still get copied, especially those with a big fan following. For many fans, their beloved star is like a god, an idol, a role model through the characters he/she enacts.

I won't comment on the content of Animal as I haven't watched the movie...to me, it was enough to hear and read Vanga's intention he wasn't shy to voice after some criticism his Hindi version of Arjun Reddy faced. And obviously he realized that with Animal giving to the criminal hero a pseudo-excuse which many seemed to have lapped up...

So the audiences seemed to have liked a hero who had an excuse for violent criminal activity while protecting his family? smiley4