Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Taapsee did interviews talking about how she will never do a film like animal. I really like the choices she made in her movies, I loved some of her movies. 

I think different types of movies should be made but I have not seen animal because of the animal actor, it seems like the movie is his biopic lol  from the looks of it, it seems puke worthy look and act of animal actor. 

I loved shahid in kabir singh, his character was wrong but it was a film, you can tell shahid was just acting and he did not support the act of that character because I saw his interview and he did not agree with the character at all. 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

how in India people copy movie characters. A couple showed KANK to his wife and asked for divorce, she refused. From hairstyle too, to behavior. Wardrobe to clothing. Even Salman khan said many times during Tere naam promotion, please do not copy him, I do not support my character, it is only for movie purpose. Because he knows people copied him.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Hopefully TP isn't going the Kangana way?  smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

yes title is misleading

Exactly ... If catering means to serve as a form of entertainment to the 'Indian Audiences' then she is wrong.

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Taapsee did many interviews from articles released talking about how she will never do a film like animal. I really like the choices she made in her movies, I loved some of her movies. She seems very smart which I like smart actresses. 

I think different types of movies should be made but I have not seen animal because of the animal actor, it seems like the movie is his biopic lol  from the looks of it, it seems puke worthy look and act of animal actor. 

I loved shahid in kabir singh, his character was wrong but it was a film, you can tell shahid was just acting and he did not support the act of that character because I saw his interview and he did not agree with the character at all. 

One would've thought of a more understanding and forgiving approach. Since Animal had a sensitive theme on parenting as the presumed biopic of the role of RK as the protagonist? He could be seen as sort of ... being neglected by his Father ... Isn't It? 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I didn’t understand anything she said 

For that you need a PhD in Psychobabble. Hai? Nahin? Them how will you understand?smiley17smiley36

SakZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

she just said that Indians would rather see animal or tere naam movie then some girl gone wild movie( the comparisons made no sense though lol). Then she just said that tere naam hair style became a craze but in Hollywood people don’t go crazy n start copy what stars do like in India. 

translation is wrong. She didn’t say that. 

People compare that. She didn’t compare it. People were asking “you are ok with gone girl, then why you have a problem with animal?”  

she just said what is the difference in Hollywood audience and Indian audience reaction to movies. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

Taapsee Pannu says Animal doesn’t cater to the Indian audience
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4fnKFtSEjF/?igsh=M2o2emdyOG9udGgz

How is she so sure that the Oh so smart western audience doesn’t get inspired from HW movies? 
chalo apne desh ka to inko pata hai to usko neecha dikha sakte ho..doosre desh me bhi rahe ho kya ki uski itni tareef ho rahi hai?

And ya ..Animal was bad

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

She said Indian audience would copy whatever is shown in Animal..like they copied Salman’s hairstyle in Tere Naam or Ja Simran jee le apni zindagi dialogue from DDLJ (though what’s wrong with this line? How can it be used loosely? 🤔)

she basically says that Indian audience is dumb enough to make a role model out of RK’s character and behave like him. As if there is nothing like law n order in the world 💁🏻‍♀️

and even if HW makes violent or obsessive movies lime Gone Girl, the HW audience is sensible enough to not copy that.

Soch lo audience..ye aapke IQ aur EQ ko judge kar rahi hai

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

How is she so sure that the Oh so smart western audience doesn’t get inspired from HW movies? 
chalo apne desh ka to inko pata hai to usko neecha dikha sakte ho..doosre desh me bhi rahe ho kya ki uski itni tareef ho rahi hai?

And ya ..Animal was bad

That’s what I was thinking. Iss maharani ko kaise pata ki waha ke log apni movies dekh ke wo sab imitate karne ki koshish nee karte? Ya fir unka dimag alag chalta hai? Chu log har jagah hote hain irrespective of the country.