MANEET FF SAAJAN | UPDATED PART 29 - P.N. 7 - 28 APRIL 24

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 days ago

hey guys...smiley4

here is my new thread...my previous threads got removed so links will not be opened...

so will pm you update link soon.. wait for a while..

scroll down for half update till then...

anyone new readers who missed this story interested then let me know plz.. will share you index then..

I couldn't trouble anyone with unwanted pm , so you guys have to let me know...

thanks for your support, friends.. for you guys I am here....still updating....smiley31

Index

Part 26

Part 27

Part 28

Part 29

Edited by Mg13 - a day ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

WHOLE UPDATE IS ON BLOG, I HAVE PM THE LINK TO EVERYONE, YOU CAN LIKE AND COMMENT WHEREVER YOU PREFER... smiley42 IF ANYONE HAVE NOT GOT PM THEN LET ME KNOW AND EMPTY YOUR INBOX TO RECEIVE PM PLZ....

Part 26

Maan walked out to already waiting crowd at the Holika dahan place. He greeted everyone and then everyone surrounded the huge bonfire set for the ritual. Everyone offered their prayers and started circling the fire as per the tradition.

Geet was walking with dadi ma and behind her was Aryan, while she could see maan's gaze  through figure flames, he couldn't remove his gaze from her beautiful face as it shine more in the golden light of fire flames.

Subpost 6 - Gorgeous Nandini - silsilabadalterishtonka - drashtidhami @dhamidrashtGHSP 180 HD_5641

She blushed sweetly and averted her gaze only to witness Amit's lusty gaze glue to her face. She gritted her teeth angrily before looking away from him. The gut if this guy...he was stood with his pregnant wife at side but looking at other man's wife. She tried to compose her rage while concentrating on the prayers. She closed her eyes and prayed to the Holika goddess, "please give punishment to this evil man and burn him in this fire flames, mother." 

It was night and both couldn't sleep an ounce, craving for each other. After sharing the close moment few hours back now both craving for more. Geet twisted and turned on her bed, blushing all the while reminding his longing gaze on her. ...he was looking at her just like the way he used to in past...these made her insides melted, she was lying in same saree, she couldn't remove that and remove his touch and those moments they shared from her away. Thus, she just removed ornaments and laid clad in saree and blouse.

she clutched the pillow and closed her eyes tightly trying to sleep....

Maan was not in better condition either..he kept thinking about her and their stolen moment. Automatically small smile crept on the corner of his lips thinking about her. 

God!! she was looking so lovely in that saree, he stood in his balcony thinking about the moments both shared again after Holika Dahan.

Few hours back, 

When guests started moving back, geet decided to walk back to the outhouse. She was on the small pathway when suddenly she felt tug on her saree pallu. She halted fearing thinking it would Amit, seeing the way he was giving her sinister smile all the way and knowing his intention. She gathered her whole courage to blast on him and warn him but when she turned back with angry eyes, her words halted in her mouth, "tum...'

DmGn5dLUUAU2Iv6

She kept gaping at him with open mouth.

Maan frowned seeing her raise finger and warning eyes, 

GHSP 180 HD_7179

kya hua!? 

Um...nothing!? She fidgeted with her saree pallu, looking anywhere than him to hold her emotions.

Kya tum kisi aur ko except kar rahi thi??"he asked with raise brow, walking near her.

She looked so lovely and alluring in the golden light of lamps which were situated at sides in the dark night.

Nahi toh...I was just startled seeing you here.

Kyon mein yaha nahi aa sakta, ? He grabbed her arm jerking her closer.

She gasped, putting her palm over his broad chest, trying to comprehend his behavior.

Aapko kya hua hai? She whispered not able to take his intense stare this she looked away trying to hold her blush.

Mujhe kya hua hai? 

Yahi mein puch rahi ho...

First look at me and answer me, what you did to me? He cupped her chin, making her look at him.

She looked confused and then blushed seeing him giving her smirk.

Meine kuch bhi nahi kiya, sab kuch aap ne hi Kiya hai, jab se humare shadi hui hai...she said in complaining tone.

Is it?? He whispered, while his hands moving on her waist, feeling her soft skin.

Hu...she nodded and moaned feeling his fingers tickling her soft skin.

After a moment she asked him, why are you here by the way?

Mera ghar, Mera outhouse, mein jaha kahi bhi aa sakta hu..kabhi bhi..." He whispered still playing with her soft skin.

She expected  to hear, "meri biwi" as well but then composed her craving heart and smiled affectionately at him, yes everything is yours, aur mein bhi..." She confessed boldly, with close eyes, showing her submission.

Maan was startled hearing her and seeing her leaning in him, he stepped back, making some distance between them.

Geet opened her eyes and could see now his avoiding look, she took step back feeling defeated, but she halted hearing him, "you looking beautiful in this saree" 

She smiled softly looking at him, mere pati ne gift ki hai, toh beautiful toh dikhna hi hai..." with those words she rushed away to outhouse, to her lonely life, keeping her heart there itself with her husband.

He could still remember her words and the way she submitted herself to him. Kya karu geet, kuch samajh nahi aata...jitna mein koshish karta hu kuch yaad karne ki...kuch bhi yaad nahi aata, infact taqleef hoti hai. He held his head in pain, sitting on the bed. He wanted to believe on her, trust her word but felt helpless.

He thought about Amit, he tried to talk to him but got no chance as always he has been busy with Annie or guests. Least he wanted his sister to know about his doubts and spoil her marriage...he didn't wanted to trouble her in this delicate situation of hers.

Until then he couldn't trust anyone nor could he be in peace without knowing the truth.

He decided something and dial a number, I want every information about this name, write the name and I am sending you pics.

Make sure to do it ASAP. And he cut the call and moved to work out room to find the stolen peace.

As he started working out, his mind raced around everything..he remembered everything happening from the time he woke up in hospital, he even remembered the life before this accident happened, but in mid, everything was blank.

He harshly moved around with equipment, momentarily closing his eyes, when suddenly he saw her smiling face and he snapped open his eyes. He watched around for her but there was no one, he could hear her saying, Maan baby aise nahi...lift that hand.

No baby...listen to him then I will give you whatever you want .." he could hear her giggle.

He looked around and could see images of them running around chasing each other..

Their laughter buzzing in the atmosphere...he smiled painfully, geet....' he tried to touch her but she disappeared in thin air.

He closed his eyes in frustration, sitting down on his knees feeling defeated... He wanted to scream loudly, removing his all frustration but couldn't do that, as it would have woken up whole family. But his heart was crying in pain, craving for her soothing touch.

Geet woke up with start, swearing furiously, she felt his pain, and her heart felt heavy fearing something happened to him. She instantly throw the cover away and ran out of outhouse.

Reaching at the door, her steps halted, kya karu what if he doesn't like my presence...us raat ki tarah daat liya toh.

Then what, I can hear his bad words and accusations for few minutes but if I won't see him now then will die out of this tension.

Thinking so, she rushed to his room upstairs, her heartbeat raise in fear seeing the door opened partially. She walked in and found him missing 

Maan...? Where did he go at this hour of night? Her fear increased, kaha dhundu unhe..." She thought fearfully after checking while room and walked out.

She stopped for few minutes, took deep breaths to control her mind.

She looked at both sides then follow the path where her heart taking her, she had gut feeling she walking the right way. She climbed the staircase which took her to terrace and realized it's gym area there.

Her heart beat rise manically, thinking about him, and she walked in. Her steps halted seeing his dark figure sitting on the floor in middle of dark room.

Maan..." She called out with yearning voice rushing to him. He sat like statue and when she kneel down beside him, he raised his head to meet with her worried face.

She could see his eyes turning red holding so much pain and anger.

What happened?" She cupped his face tenderly, tum thik toh ho! 

Next moment he pulled her in bone crushing hug, burying his face in the crook of her neck. Kuch thik nahi hai, geet..kuch bhi nahi...he mumbled rubbing his face in the crook of her neck.

Don't stress yourself, please. Everything will be fine!!" She mumbled nothing but soothing words in his ear, as her fingers softly move in his hair giving him head massage. 

He didn't say anything but just stay like that in her arms, fetching her warmth which soothed his senses. Geet felt utterly bad seeing him like that so broken. 

Did you take the medicines? She asked suddenly and he hmm in response. She frowned thinking something, as some doubts started creeping in her mind.

Tum soyi nahi abhitak? He asked suddenly pulling away to look at her serene face. 

CONTINUED ON BLOG...

Plz KEEP YOUR PM INBOX EMPTY  TO RECEIVE BLOG UPDATES LINK... AS I CAN'T SHARE HERE AS PER RULES. 

PM WILL BE SEND TO ALL READERS OF SAAJAN...IF ANYONE MISSED THIS OR NEW READERS INTERESTED THEN LET ME KNOW PLZ...WILL PM YOU THEN AS I CANT TROUBLE ANYONE WITH UNWANTED PM...  : )

Edited by Mg13 - 17 days ago
Psharma21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh 😥 sorry to knew that. Aap blog me update diya karo ager yaha problem hoti hai.... Read chapter last night waiting for twist 😃😃😃 and let's see geet lost her mental condition or not 😂😂😂

Edited by Psharma21 - 17 days ago
kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Will love to have the index link which will make readers enjoy reading your stories 

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Continue on blog

Just post link here 

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely dear. Thanks for your Pm you can continue to post it on the blog since some of us couldn’t comment there we can keep on comment here for you and encourage you to kee on writing on 

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice Chapter, 

Hate Amit, 

Maan is having headache, Geet feel it, 

Maan is confused his feeling

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Lovely update. Very sad what’s happening. Maan is so affected yet he’s not liking Geet doing things to him. He wants to trust his heart but his mind itseems as if warning him .. i liked how Geet felt bad that Maan is in pain and ran to check on instinct… and he knows he needs her but is still trying to keep her away… worried for Geet.. where is their relationship going with Maan blowing hot and cold

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Hopefully, Geet's wish for Amit will come true, Let him burn in the hell fire. That's what he deserves.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Maan is confused. He doesn't know who to trust, who to believe. He can't remember anything. He is being told tings that don't add up.