Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Nice update

All are targetting Geet

Feeling bad for her

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Mohini invited Sam and introduced her as Maan's fiancee. She doesn't care what this girl did to Maan? It does not matter to her?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Its good Geet heard that Mohini revealed her past. Geet openly accepted it as a fact. She has nothing to be ashamed of. Maan needs to listen to the other parts too. That she was brought in to help heal him. And she did.

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Maan is getting attracted towards her...he has started to feel something special for her...

But couldn't able to remember...

He wanted to talk to Amit but couldn't... after seeing her sis...

He contacted someone to get some info...

Btw,geet is also expressing her feelings for him...

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Wow holi blast!!

Geet is enjoying a lot...Aryan too joined aher...

Mohini and Anni as usual making faces seeing her...

Sam entry... mohini insulted geet badly...

Dadi shown the truth that now geet is his wife...

Waiting for their romance 

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 28 days ago

Superb part

She is enjoying and try to play Holi with maan

Sb ultapd gya

Upar se ye chudail Sam

Hope maan geet ka bar dancer hona galat na le

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 27 days ago

Wonderful update fab fab waiting for next to see wat ll maan do now 

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 27 days ago

OMG the misunderstanding the blast from the past and the dirty minded brother in law; everything is making the situation more complicated 

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 25 days ago

Part 28

Everyone stood rooted seeing geet accepting it herself, kya hua Maan Khurana shocked to know this? She laughed out suddenly, she looked like complete drunken…

Tum kya accept kar rahi ho? Tum apne Hosh Mein toh ho? He jerked her away harshly in anger 

Do you even aware about what are you accepting? He busted in anger jerking her apart furiously. Aryan leapt forward to hold her as she was about to fall. She seems not in her senses as anyone could say by her dozy look on her face that she seems heavily drunk.

Maan looked away in pure rage and disgust not able to digest her sight. Geet only smirked with dizzy eyes, as she only watched him, if I am bar dancer then what is problem with that, ha Maan? She pushed Aryan out of her sight before marching to him to grab his collar, that’s my work…I am not reach like you Khurana…she gave jerk to his chest…

My problem is you hide such thing from me! Now tell me how many more thing are you hiding from me?’ He hissed angrily pinning her wrists that she moaned in pain, chodo…chodo mujhe..’ you always hurt me…’ she slapped his hand and he left her in jerk.

She grabbed his collar again while everyone just stood gaping at the scene with wide eyes as no one now able to interfere between both seeing Maan in total rage and Geet was not in her senses at all.

‘You always blame me for everything…and what about you…’ she swing in his arms and he didn’t even make effort to hold her. Aryan was about to rush to her when dadi hold his hand, stopping him back, she gestured him in no…she too was fed up with his silence now…she wanted to know what exactly is going on in his mind…she was also fed up with his silence and knew only geet will able to make him understand the things and show him the mirror.

You didn’t find it necessary to share with me about..your engagement…’ she pushed him on his chest bust instead of him she stumbled back and Aryan caught her in his arms this time.

Dadima , I think hume bhabhi ko unke room mein le jana chahiye…’ Aryan suggested already dragging geet inside..dadima nodded and followed them before throwing angry glare at maan..

Maan looked at the way his wife was getting drag inside but she was blabbering continuously, ‘leave me…I want to ask him many things…how could he…everyone played with me…all are liars…heartless khuranas….’

His fist tightened in fury…we are liars or she..? She lied to me..she was bar dancer…’he closed his eyes in dismay not able to bear the sinful truth of his wife…just an hour back he had witness how she was dancing crazily in the crowd of his guest and staff….and now this info complexly made him insane with rage. he stormed away from the place in anger that no one get time to stop him…

Sam go after him…check upon him, kahi gusses mein kukhdo hurt na kare…’ mohini told her and she nodded before rushing after him.

Mom, I will also go and talk to him..Amit started only to be interrupted by her, no Amit, not now…let sameera only go..I send her with purpose…isi bahne woh dono kareeb toh aa jayenge…’ mujhe us geet ko jald se jald khurana mansion se bahar nikalna hai…’abhi bhi dekha nahi kaisa tamasha create kiya…

Yes Amit, mom is saying right,,’ said Annie having witnessing everything.

Amit just nodded having sympathy face but inside smirking on his victory.. sab kuch toh apne aap ho raha hai..mere kuch karne se pahle hi…now let sam take maan away from geet…phir woh sirf meri ho jayengi sirf meri..he thought with evil glint in his eyes.

Geet sambhaliye khud ko, why did you drink? Dadi made her sit on the bed, ‘ I was so thirsty dadi ma…geet confessed with half open eyes, then i drank only thandadi..’ she confessed again making both Aryan and dadima frowned and it took no time for them to realized, she must have drank bhang.

Both shared worried look and then Aryan said, dadima i think she drank the bhang by mistake.’ Now what shall we do..?’

Kuch nahi bete…let her take rest for a while, i will change her wet clothes. I think it will take time for bhang effect to fade off…’ Dadi said and Aryan nodded before walking out of there.

Dadi ma pulled out the pair of loose shirt and shorts she got in her cupboard & then helped her to change into it, all the while hearing her blabbering…’

Sab matlabi hai dadima…even maan lied to me…’

He never lied to you geet…he just forgot to tell you the truth..

No dadima he lied…when I asked him..he never shared anything with me..geet complained like a child while dadi’s heart cried seeing her in so vulnerable condition.

You don’t be upset, hum unki achchi khabar lenge..’ dadi said and geet shook her head violently, yes dadima unhe bahot achche se datna..he even shows his anger to me always without my fault. She pouted like kid and dadi smile with affection.

Now you go to sleep and don’t worry abut anything.she made lay down and covered her with blanket, geet was showing tantrums but she somehow convinced her and when she noticed her close eyes she got up to walk out.

Maan was really in bad mood as he kept thinking about his wife’s truth which was just disclosed before him. He went to thandai stall to drink some water but just then sam came there and got thandai mix with bhang for him. She somehow convinces him to drink it as there was no water placed.

Maan reluctantly drank and he drank again few more glasses getting under the effect of bhang. Sam smirked seeing her plan working, without anyone noticed, she dragged him towards his room… but before she could close the door Aryan and dadima spotted them…as both just came from outhouse.

What are you doing here sam? Aur yeh maan ko kya ho gaya? Dadi asked sharply having clear look at his face, both gaped with unison.

Bhai too drank bhang?

Sam tumne inhe pilaya? Asked having no doubts,

No..not at all dadima….sam pretended, ‘ i didn’t …he was thirsty so he had thandai..i don’t know how he got drunk.’

‘you have done enough damage…now get out from here..’ we are here for our son.

Dadima I am sorry..’ sam started only to be interrupted by dadi’s angry glare, ‘I don’t like to repeat…’ get out of my house now!’

Having no capacity to endure more insult, sam just walked out from there in strop.

Aryan helped him to the bed, his condition was same like geet…’ he was asking for water…’ Aryan held the glass for him and he drank like a little kid.

Now rest for a while son…

Geet, I want to talk to her…he tried to get up but Aryan pushed him back softly, “Bhai not now plz, aap aaram kijiye Abhi…’ 

Don’t you tell me what to do…or not! He got up again only to be held back by dadi, son…plz rest for a while, phir geet se mil Lena. 

But I want to ask her dadi, …she…” He couldn’t complete and felt dizziness.. both again made him sleep on the bed and seeing further no movement from him they decided to leave him to rest now.

After a while, Maan got up again with dizzy mind, only one thing was in his mind that if to talk to geet… He wanted to see her now and ask her why she betrayed him….with blurry thought in his mind, he opened the door of his room and walked out stumbling on few steps.

Everyone was out busy in wrapping the Holi party, so no one noticed him walking to outhouse.

When he reached her room, he found her sleeping peacefully with small smile on her face.

Geet was actually awake but not in her senses yet. After failure attempts of getting up she gave up and his had closed her eyes dreaming about maan.

Wake up!! Maan walked up to her and shook her vigorously making her open her dizzy eyes.

She frowned, go away…’ I don’t want to talk to you!’ she pouted and turned her face away in fake anger.

Maan couldn’t take her ignorance, he hovered over her, pinning her down to the bed. I want….to talk to you…” He said in hoarse voice…and she shuddered in response as his hot breath teased her senses making her giggle.

Tum mujh pe has rahi ho? He asked angrily, increasing his pressure on her hands. 

Ahh…chodo mujhe. you always hurt me..” she pouted and struggle with fragile strength.

You always…hurt me! He repeated her words loosening his hold over her. 

Mein tumhe kaise hurt kar sakti hu? She became emotional, mein toh….tumse bahut pyar ..karti hu na..!? She tilted her head with cute pout.

He kept looking at her for while then suddenly said, “nahi ..tum mujhse nahi….us Amit ko chahti ho…hai na? 

Kyon har baar us…kamine..ko beech mein late ho..pahle bhi tum aisi hi karte the…jao mein tumse baat nahi karungi…let go…” She tried to push him apart but he was way too heavy for her…on that both were not in their senses.

Maan became angry again with her pushing that he grabbed her closer again, nahi jaunga…tumhe mujhse baat karni hogi.

Mujhe nahi karna…tum bahot bure ho…” She turned her face away in anger, Maan pressed her jaw before turning her face forcefully to him, “tumhe karni hogi..

No..I won’t ..

You have to listen to me.

No..

Nahi….?

Nahi…

Next moment he slammed his mouth on her pouting lips, as they were teasing him from long time.

REMAINING PART OF THIS UPDATE IS POSTED ON BLOG...

CONTINUED ON BLOG....MATURE CONTENT AHEAD...SO PLZ KEEP YOUR INBOX EMPTY TO RECEIVE BLOG UPDATES...ALSO PLZ LET ME KNOW ANYONE MISSED PM OR WANT TO READ IT BUT DIDN'T RECEIVED PM...WILL PM YOU LINK...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, FRIENDS...smiley31BLESS TO HAVE YOU BESIDE ME...smiley27

PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT HERE OR ON BLOG WHEVER YOU PREFER....smiley42

Edited by Mg13 - 25 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

maan become angry with geet as she agree being bar dancer

sam made maan drink bhang to trap maan again in her plan but daadi save maan from her

maan n geet become one in effect of bhang hope maan dint blame geet for it

thanks for pm 

smiley31