Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyMango thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Thanks for the tag Raji smiley31

Savera84 thumbnail

Russell: We've been doing well so far. We plan to take every game as it comes, not thinking too far ahead. KKR means so much. Seeing these same guys four times a year, four leagues now, it really means a lot. To be consistent with one franchise is always good. They've showed a lot of trust and confidence in me. I don't think anyone can compete with Dre Russ when it comes to hitting the biggest sixes. I just need one good length ball, and it's over. Rinku is a big competition - he's a pocket rocket. But I know my bat speed, and if I make good contact - 115 meters easy. Playing this game for so long, I try to focus on the opponent. Which bowler they have, what they like to do. I watch a lot of cricket. I do my homework before I play against any team. I watch what a bowler tends to do when he's under pressure, what he does to start the over. On the day it's about reacting to whatever you get, but you know you already did your homework. Gautam and Chandu sir have been very good with us, making sure we have what we wa

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Lo Rutu bhaiya wins the toss

Breaking news 

Csk won toss and choose to field first

Gaikwad...kaise hua kaise hua tu toss win karna kaise hua.... Humara gaya humara gaya toss ka points gaya hi gaya smiley29

After 4 lost toss, Rutu win toss…MIRACLEsmiley36

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

CSK won the toss and opted to bowl first. 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Thanks for tagging me

Last KKR match, I put all the chips on Andre Russell.  Today, I'm putting them all on Sunil Narine, minimizing his ability to do dhoka smiley36

Too bad it doesn't leave me any room for Raghuvanshi.  He really should become an all-rounder, so that I can put all the chips on him smiley15smiley36

Whoever I picked earlier they betrayed me except Abhishek Sharma & Pooran smiley36 I got points mostly from toss , winner, extra & total score smiley37

CSK win the toss, and Gaikwad's first win. They will bowl. "Good toss to win, looks quite humid," Ruturaj says. "We will bowl first. We have confidence. We have lost by a few runs margin but it hasn't dented our confidence. We have had some forced changes too. Definitely trying to win. (Against KKR) They are playing good brand of cricket but we would like to focus on ourselves, do simple things right. Pathirana is not available, Deepak has a niggle. So we have Shardul back, Mustafizur back, and Rizvi.

Finally Rutu won the tosssmiley36.. bas ab match bhi jeeta desmiley42