Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

all th best csk

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for the tag, Rajismiley1

Welcome to Chennai again as Chennai Super Kings face off against Kolkata Knight Riders. CSK have lost their last two games in IPL 2024 and if they get a hat-trick of defeats tonight, the way up will be challenging.

KKR, on the other hand, have had a rollicking start to the season with a 3-0 beginning, and the way their batters are going, no ground seems too big. But the Chepauk is MS Dhoni's den, and with Mustafizur Rahman back with their squad, their bowling will be bolstered, and there are some CSK batters who would be licking their lips to face KKR's revered spinners.

Pitch and ground dimensions: 65m and 66m square boundaries respectively, 80m down the ground. The pitch is rock hard, so the batters will have a great time here and the bowlers can expect some bounce. The spinners might extract some bounce as well. Just a couple of cracks on the surface, but overall a good batting wicket, reckons Graeme Swann.

Mustafa Moudi: "Since Chepauk traditionally supports Spin, its more suited to KKR than the home side because KKR's spin bowling is strong their CSK and Narine, as an opener, Loves to attack spinners too. So hope this surface doesnt support spin to have a neutral contest !!"

Rachin Ravindra: Playing for Chennai is very special, they have an amazing fan base, amazing cricketers in the dressing room. Has been a pretty cool experience so far with two wins and two losses, hopefully we can be a little better today. You always want to make an impact, that's what T20 cricket is all about. Sometimes you succeed, sometimes you fail. Hopefully I get the team off to a good start. This has been a pretty good wicket, nice and skiddy. There's a lot of experience in the dressing room, get to be there and soak it all in. I have spent time with Moeen Ali, he is a great man to learn from, with batting and some spin. Always nice to play at Chepauk, amazing atmosphere, always good to be playing in front of the home crowd. It's a also a wicket we know quite well, you just got to go out there and back your game plan. Sometimes the wicket can take a little bit hold, sometimes a bit of turn, we are willing to adapt to that. Always ready, will do whatever the skipper says.

Thanks for tagging me

Last KKR match, I put all the chips on Andre Russell.  Today, I'm putting them all on Sunil Narine, minimizing his ability to do dhoka smiley36

Too bad it doesn't leave me any room for Raghuvanshi.  He really should become an all-rounder, so that I can put all the chips on him smiley15smiley36

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Thanks for the tag

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

I hope CSK will win

But KKR is very strong team

Savera84 thumbnail

This is the same surface as the CSK vs RCB season opener, where CSK successfully chased down 174. Suggestions are that it is a batting surface with solid bounce for the seam bowlers. Remember, this is a relaid Chepauk surface from a couple of years ago after which spinners' effectiveness has reduced. No CSK spinner has taken a wicket here in IPL 2024.